2 Year old kills mother and unborn sib with 1 shot

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What an awesome tot. It happened in Ohio. Will he be tried for the murder of the foetus as well as his mother ?
This happens all too often in the US. Will any laws be passed that might reduce the number ?
They could start by locking up the father.

Wales is probably different, but here in the USA, we don't try and punish toddlers in court.

Terrible accident, which shows the need for gun safety to be taught at every age from nursery school to the penitentiary level.

2 dead doesn't qualify as a mass murder according to 2Aguy.

It also doesn't qualify as the reason for the shooting being America's culture. This could be the exception of the gun being the problem.

What an awesome tot. It happened in Ohio. Will he be tried for the murder of the foetus as well as his mother ?
This happens all too often in the US. Will any laws be passed that might reduce the number ?
so its an unborn sibling not a clump of cells,,,

if only she aborted it,,

hey tommy have you ever come up with a reason all this talk of child sex trafficking hurts the gay and trans community yet??

2 dead doesn't qualify as a mass murder according to 2Aguy.

It also doesn't qualify as the reason for the shooting being America's culture. This could be the exception of the gun being the problem.
not 2 deaths,, one death and one clump of cells,,,

We don't prosecute two year olds. Maybe they do in England.

there is no excuse with small kids in the house....to not have a firearm under lock and key or have trigger locks...

are you really that paranoid that you would risk a kids death over a what ...moment it takes to unlock the trigger lock?

there is no excuse with small kids in the house....to not have a firearm under lock and key or have trigger locks...

are you really that paranoid that you would risk a kids death over a what ...moment it takes to unlock the trigger lock?
having kids in the home is the biggest reason to not have guns locked up in any manner,,

just keep them out of the reach of children and also keep track of what youre children are doing,,

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Screenshot_20230713_122239_Brave.jpg

do you have kids? they are curious little things...and watch what parents are doing...nothing attracts a kid like a forbidden object
I raised two kids and never had a problem,, before they could understand I kept it out of their sight and they didnt know it existed,, after about 5 yrs old I sat them down and explained it to them and said if you ever want to see it just ask,, but never touch it without asking first,,

one of them is a big shiny .357 revolver that could draw a lot of interest from a child so I focused on it,,
after that they asked once to see it, they never asked again,, might be because I took them out shooting at a young age with .22's

Wales is probably different, but here in the USA, we don't try and punish toddlers in court.

Terrible accident, which shows the need for gun safety to be taught at every age from nursery schoolays to the penitentiary level.
Somebody like you says something like this every time it happens. Nothing ever changes.

Had the mother lived and the fetus died of gunshot wounds, America's Nationalist extremists would call it murder.

And the Scotus would uphold that proclamation.
At least we know the kid is white. Otherwise the Calibans would be all over it..

Forum List

Back