Secret Service "wraps up" the White House cocaine investigation with no suspects. Are we surprised?

Been there done that, you said it was the "Biden Crime Syndicate"....so if Joe is not the mastermind, who is?
Such a dishonest hack.

There’s a ‘quote’ function that escapes you.

Provide the ‘quote’ you falsely and dishonestly attributed to me.

Stop being a dishonest hack.

Such a dishonest hack.

There’s a ‘quote’ function that escapes you.

Provide the ‘quote’ you falsely and dishonestly attributed to me.

Stop being a dishonest hack.

Good bye

The illustrious Secret Service has been stymied by a drug user, and helpless to find the criminal who got this substance into the very heart of our Democracy. The White House where our president sleeps!

If I were Biden, I'd fire everyone involved in this investigation, and replace my security detail, given this outrageous incompetence!

Incompetence? They followed their orders completely.....

The illustrious Secret Service has been stymied by a drug user, and helpless to find the criminal who got this substance into the very heart of our Democracy. The White House where our president sleeps!

If I were Biden, I'd fire everyone involved in this investigation, and replace my security detail, given this outrageous incompetence!
Rumors around, spreading like fire,
Some are true, while others are dire.
So, before you repeat what you've heard,
Make sure it's not just a flying bird!
😁😁😁

It seems we have reached the point in the history of our nation when the puppet masters realize that we have caught on to the fact that certain privileged people in the ruling class can get away doing anything they want.

You would think they would be concerned about this development but it appears they don’t think there is a damn thing we can to to rectify the situation.

Unfortunately they are most likely right.

That small bag of coke has solidly divided our nation into two very distinct groups. Not republican vs democrats. Not Black vs White. Not gay vs straight. We are now divided by people that are OK with the lies, and coverups vs those that are not. Sure, the SS has no list of suspects worthy of further scrutiny. If you are on that side, you likely believe that Epstein hung himself. We now have Americans that choose to believe obvious lies vs those that do not. Simple as that.

That small bag of coke has solidly divided our nation into two very distinct groups. Not republican vs democrats. Not Black vs White. Not gay vs straight. We are now divided by people that are OK with the lies, and coverups vs those that are not. Sure, the SS has no list of suspects worthy of further scrutiny. If you are on that side, you likely believe that Epstein hung himself. We now have Americans that choose to believe obvious lies vs those that do not. Simple as that.

Seriously. There is probably ten tons of Cocaine within fifty miles of the White House. Nearly two percent of the people in this nation have used Coke in the last year.

Statistically speaking. A handful of people who enter the White House have used in the last year.

That is visitors, couriers, reporters, advocates, and a host of other people with business there.

Now the hysterics among us scream and shout like this is the biggest deal ever. Of all time.

We don’t have anything else more important to consider? Like, where will we put our trash in ten years? What are we going to do about shortages at shipyards keeping submarines from going active?

Nope. We have to know who forgot they had a small bag of Coke in their pocket and dropped it.

Seriously. There is probably ten tons of Cocaine within fifty miles of the White House. Nearly two percent of the people in this nation have used Coke in the last year.

Statistically speaking. A handful of people who enter the White House have used in the last year.

That is visitors, couriers, reporters, advocates, and a host of other people with business there.

Now the hysterics among us scream and shout like this is the biggest deal ever. Of all time.

We don’t have anything else more important to consider? Like, where will we put our trash in ten years? What are we going to do about shortages at shipyards keeping submarines from going active?

Nope. We have to know who forgot they had a small bag of Coke in their pocket and dropped it.
Perhaps if we did not see the President before Joe get accused everyday of everything Progs could think of.

Perhaps if we did not see the President before Joe get accused everyday of everything Progs could think of.

Trump’s problem wasn’t what the Progs said. It was what Trump said and did that screwed him in the election.

Well that and all of the cheating!

I voted for Trump in 2016. I didn’t vote in 2020 because I refused to pretend one steaming pile of shit was preferable to the other.

Why did I abandon Trump? He refused to learn.

I’ve written this before. But to keep it as short as possible, nobody is ready to be President on Day One. Nobody. It takes time to learn. It takes time to understand the nuances and how many steps ahead you have to think. I wasn’t bothered by Trump issuing a flurry of Executive Orders. I wasn’t even gratified that every single one of those Executive Orders was overturned by a Judge. I considered it part of the learning process.

What I expected was Trump to learn. It is said a wise man learns more from a defeat than a victory. You learn what you did wrong and how to avoid that mistake in the future. Trump refused to learn. Trump was making the same stupid mistakes his last year in office that he was his first year. Trump just never figured out he wasn’t just a CEO. He was the President.

Georgia turned against Trump. My State turned on Trump. For more than two years Republicans have been looking for any proof of wrongdoing in those accused of cheating. They found no proof of any wrongdoing.

The election wasn’t stolen in Georgia. Trump lost. The last time a Democrat won Georgia was Bill Clinton in 1992. In 1996 Georgia voted for Dole, a man who made Gore look personable and interesting by comparison.

It seems we have reached the point in the history of our nation when the puppet masters realize that we have caught on to the fact that certain privileged people in the ruling class can get away doing anything they want.

You just caught on to this? it has been this way since 1776.

Forum List

Back