Secret Service Closes WH Cocaine Investigation W/No Culprit / Suspects As Reports Of A 2nd Banned Drug Is Revealed

That would be Trump who still has wet dreams about Ivanka
Trump said if she wasn't his daughter. He would date her. Biden actually took inappropriate showers with his daughter, which caused her to have a sex and drug addiction. Heck he probably did the same with hunter.

Trump said if she wasn't his daughter. He would date her. Biden actually took inappropriate showers with his daughter, which caused her to have a sex and drug addiction. Heck he probably did the same with hunter.
She was young at the time and nothing happen

For a grown man to express his sexual desires for his daughter is sick

She was young at the time and nothing happen

For a grown man to express his sexual desires for his daughter is sick
He said if he wasn't his daughter. Oh and the diary is real people went to jail for it. Also she left the diary in the place she got treatment for her sex and drug addiction. She got from those showers. Anyway Biden cannot keep his hands off little girls. You people are sick defending it.

He said if he wasn't his daughter. Oh and the diary is real people went to jail for it. Also she left the diary in the place she got treatment for her sex and drug addiction. She got from those showers. Anyway Biden cannot keep his hands off little girls. You people are sick defending it.
Now you are just making shit up

Now you are just making shit up
Nope all true.
1650719929109.png

As always langley shill rightwinger err I mean wrongwinger,the baby that whines to the mods over being exposed how gay he is,gets his ass owned same As does by me and many others here everyday.

Hey LA

Did I ever tell you how Oswald acted alone and 9-11 was done by Al Qaeda?

Forum List

Back