NFL Week 13 Predictions

Yeah the Rams even though they won the superbowl they are not a team of greatness for years to come as the Kurt warner teams were. I knew they would not be back in the superbowl this year or come close to being superbowl contenders but i never thought they would be THIS bad though and have such a losing record like they are. i figured they would probably make it back to the playoffs but then be one and done once they got there. they are clearly not going to be a winning franchise for years to come as the bengals,chiefs and bills are.

Losing Von Miller and Odell Beckhecm has hurt them in a major way worse than we could ever have imagined. plus they never had the kinds of injurys last year they have had this season. they have had so many injurys to their offensive line people cant begin to imagine how many different starters they have had. when you never have the same group of players each week,its tough to have an effective offense.

they really hurt themselves in trying to win the whole thing as well because in doing so,they traded a lot of first and second round picks to get von miller and beckham so they dont have any first or second round draft picks for the next couple of years so that will hurt them big time in trying to build for the future. the chargers the other LA team,have done it the smart way on building a superbowl contender for the future. I didnt expect the Rams to be a superbowl contender this year but i also did not expect them to be THIS BAD this year either.once they got blown out by the bills at home though this year,this was the kind of season i expected,i mean yeah the bills are good but they should NEVER have been blown out by them like that at HOME where they had a major home filed advantage sense the bills had to travel cross country to play that game in LA.

I am so much pulling for a vikings/Bills superbowl sense that way ONE of those teams would be assured of winning which again is why i was thrilled about the two teams being in the superbowl last year my Rams and the bengals sense both cities have suffered so long not winning a superbowl championship one of them was guaranteed to finally win it all and thankfully it was my Rams.:yes_text12: they had to win it where it wasnt urgent for the bengals sense as i said back then,they are going to be good for years to come where the rams you had no idea and we still dont know if they will bouch back and recover from this year next season.
No doubt that losing Von Miller and Odell Beckham was devastating to the Rams, and then losing Cooper Kupp made matters even worse. I think the Rams have much deeper issues than those losses, they also have serious depth issues.

Their rebuilding work is clearly cut out for them at the end of this season.

Everybody thought the cheifs would be the new dynasty the cheatriots were to win multiple superbowls,not happening.the cheatriots were not legitimate multiple Super Bowl winners,they not only had to cheat to achieve greatness they always had the refs in their pockets in playoff games.,the proof in thst the cheatriots apologists always play dodgeball on and ignore is when was there ever a time after a game when a referee celebrated with a team after they won as a ref did the year they beat the jaguars.that game was so rigged,the apologists try to laugh off that fact I posted cause the truth hurts as well as trying to fool themselves that had that game been fairly officiated the jaguars would for sure have won not accepting reality the nfl did not want a no name quarterback from the jags in the Super Bowl,that they wanted a house hold name in Tom Brady fir ratings in the big game.in this era of parity,you don’t go to multiple superbowls without cheating and having the refs your pockets even if you are very talented as Tom Brady is.the reality that cheatriot apologists won’t accept is that joe Montana and Tom Brady are still tied with each other as the legit quarterbacks to win the most superbowls.

Getting back to the topic I am pulling for a bills Vikings Super Bowl as I’m sure you are as well correct? One of those cities would be assured of their misery being over if thst happened,that’s why I was excited about last years Super Bowl was cincinatti or LA was assured of finally getting a Super Bowl championship they both have waited for the longest time to get. :) I of course was so happy it was my rams because as we have seen this year,there are question marks about their future as I knew there was going to be last year,I KNEW last year was the year they had to do it,they had to win it all last year,they could not afford another Super Bowl loss where the bengals they COULD,I think we all knew they will be contenders fir a long time but that was not the case with the rams at all,I knew it at least anyways,how bout you?:)
expand...
PS....Speaking of the Rams rebuilding, did you see that they picked up Baker Mayfield off of waivers?

PS....Speaking of the Rams rebuilding, did you see that they picked up Baker Mayfield off of waivers?

Yes I am wondering if they are going to dump stafford now,mayfield cheap.what do you think onphillys chances of going to the Super Bowl now with the injury to their starting quarterback,looks like that big scoring output again the cowboys was a fluke huh. katsteve2012

Yes I am wondering if they are going to dump stafford now,mayfield cheap.what do you think onphillys chances of going to the Super Bowl now with the injury to their starting quarterback,looks like that big scoring output again the cowboys was a fluke huh. katsteve2012
LARAM, I would not be a bit surprised to see the Rams dump Stafford. He's getting old, and Mayfield, even though he has not been great, seems to have a connection with the players, he's young

As far as Philly goes, they appeared to have had some magic going on with Jaylen Hurts, and have lost their last two games.

I personally feel that they are adjusting to his absence.

And this is the wrong time of year for that.

We will see.

Hoping that answers your question.

Last edited:
LARAM, I would not be a bit surprised to see the Rams dump Stafford. He's getting old, and Mayfield, even though he has not been great, seems to have a connection with the players, he's young

As far as Philly goes, they appeared to have had some magic going on with Jaylen Hurts, and have lost their last two games.

I personally feel that they are adjusting to his absence.

And this is the wrong time of year for that.

We will see.

Hoping that answers your question.
At first it appeared when hurts went down the eagles didn’t miss a beat offense wise,they went out and scored an amazing 35 points with him,couldn’t blame the offense for losing that game,thst was all on the defense,it was a shootout with Dallas scoring more than 40 points so the offense did their job with him gone thst week but they laid an egg the next week scoring only ten points in a 10 to 20 loss to the saints of all people.so looks like after having a chance for the saints to study live film footage of the eagles backup he has been exposed wouldn’t you say?

I can’t see stafford coming back because why on earth would they sign mayfield if they wanted him to be a starter next year,just doesn’t make any sense.he only has a couple more years left on his contract so they don’t mind losing just a few million dollars for the next couple years they would have to pay him.plus mayfield will be cheap to sign,right now he wants a chance to be a starter again so he will be eager to take what is offered to him to be one again.

Would be cool if he turned his career around with the Rams,with purdy in sf looking like he is the real deal and is going to be a good quarterback for years to come,would be cool to see thae matchup of him and mayfield squaring off each year and have that classic california rivalry renewed like the old days when Roman Gabriel would square off against John Brody every year huh?

I think purdy is going to be really good for years to come,he had his first come from behind victory against the raiders last week and joe Montana said he thinks he will be really good and that was when they first drafted him before he got to start any games this year before the season began,Montana so far looks like he called it.

It would be quite a shocker if the niners shocked everybody and went to the Super Bowl,they are one of the best teams in the nfc,wouldnt thst be something if he took them to a superbowl and got his legacy kick started? Even if he just took them to the nfc title game and played a good game he would be the story of the year.

The niners just might have their first great quarterback now sense Steve young,what do you think?

Last edited:
At first it appeared when hurts went down the eagles didn’t miss a beat offense wise,they went out and scored an amazing 35 points with him,couldn’t blame the offense for losing that game,thst was all on the defense,it was a shootout with Dallas scoring more than 40 points so the offense did their job with him gone thst week but they laid an egg the next week scoring only ten points in a 10 to 20 loss to the saints of all people.so looks like after having a chance for the saints to study live film footage of the eagles backup he has been exposed wouldn’t you say?

I can’t see stafford coming back because why on earth would they sign mayfield if they wanted him to be a starter next year,just doesn’t make any sense.he only has a couple more years left on his contract so they don’t mind losing just a few million dollars for the next couple years they would have to pay him.plus mayfield will be cheap to sign,right now he wants a chance to be a starter again so he will be eager to take what is offered to him to be one again.

Would be cool if he turned his career around with the Rams,with purdy in sf looking like he is the real deal and is going to be a good quarterback for years to come,would be cool to see thae matchup of him and mayfield squaring off each year and have that classic california rivalry renewed like the old days when Roman Gabriel would square off against John Brody every year huh?

I think purdy is going to be really good for years to come,he had his first come from behind victory against the raiders last week and joe Montana said he thinks he will be really good and that was when they first drafted him before he got to start any games this year before the season began,Montana so far looks like he called it.

It would be quite a shocker if the niners shocked everybody and went to the Super Bowl,they are one of the best teams in the nfc,wouldnt thst be something if he took them to a superbowl and got his legacy kick started? Even if he just took them to the nfc title game and played a good game he would be the story of the year.

The niners just might have their first great quarterback now sense Steve young,what do you think?
Roman Gabriel...now there is a blast from the past....lol. He was one of my Ram QB favorites from way back.

I agree that Mayfield will be calling the plays next season. It makes sense as a fit for him and the team.
I think that the Eagles are still a possibility to win it all, but the 49ers have really become a force in the NFC since bringing in Christian McCaffrey and having Purdy at QB. He has been playing like a top notch veteran and the 49er defense has done well also. Overall, they are strong on both sides of the ball. Either way, the NFC championship has a few different possible outcomes.

Forum List

Back