Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Better hope Russel O kung doesnt go to the Broncos as ESPN was reporting today he was visiting them.lol

Okung plays in a position that demands consistency. Consistency is NOT what Okung brought to the Seahawks. He is constantly injured. Sometimes his injuries keep him on the sidelines. Sometimes he plays with injuries which he uses to excuse his shitty play. I cannot remember ANY game where Okung stepped up and was responsible for great play that gave Wilson a good pocket to throw from. On almost every play where Wilson gets sacked there is Okung standing in the pic.

I hope the Hawks DO NOT resign Okung. We need to move on past him.

Better hope Russel O kung doesnt go to the Broncos as ESPN was reporting today he was visiting them.lol

Okung plays in a position that demands consistency. Consistency is NOT what Okung brought to the Seahawks. He is constantly injured. Sometimes his injuries keep him on the sidelines. Sometimes he plays with injuries which he uses to excuse his shitty play. I cannot remember ANY game where Okung stepped up and was responsible for great play that gave Wilson a good pocket to throw from. On almost every play where Wilson gets sacked there is Okung standing in the pic.

I hope the Hawks DO NOT resign Okung. We need to move on past him.
yeah that was WHY i did not care that the Rams let Chris Long go.while he is a very good player,same thing with him,he gets hurt so often his injuries kept him on the sidelines half the season.

Long is not as good as his dad, however he is now on a contender which is better than where he was.

Okung was the best of the Seattle o-line and is still with a contender that needed some offensive line help.

Good signings for both teams that still seem to be the best of the AFC, however the Raiders are closing the gap fast. A great place for players that want money and want to win.

Well Okung is now a Bronco. 1 year, $5 million, with a team option for 4 years, $48 million.

Long is a Patriot. 1 year, $2 million.

Great! I am thrilled that Okung no longer wears Seahawks colors.

Now we can start putting an O-Line together with nobody getting preferential treatment.

The Hawks were trying to assemble an O-Line for the last couple of seasons with the anchor being a player that was only on the field half the time and most of that time he was injured. That is no way to build anything.

Now the Hawks can settle in on finding a L Tackle that will be healthy and one that will have to EARN his spot on the roster.

I've never been impressed with Russell Okung. Honestly I couldn't see how he got to be a Pro Bowler. This was most evident in the first half of last season when Wilson was the most sacked QB in the NFL.

If the Hawks can find a good Offensive Left Tackle in the draft we will win the NFL West conference going away and secure home field advantage.

Just sayin.

Are you kidding me ???? The Hawks took an Offensive Tackle, an Offensive Guard and a great Center to build a top notch O-Line with. This won't be your sister's Seahawks come September boys and girls.

Russell Wilson will have time to throw the ball. We already know what happens when he has the opportunity to run his offense. Think second half of 2015 X 2 !!!!

This could be the best season yet!

That is all.

Go Hawks!!!!

Hawks waived Drew Nowak, Center, today along with 4 other players I didn't even know were on the team to make room for the new draftees. Thank GGGAAAAWWWWDDD!!!! He was the Center during most of the first half of last season during their 2-6 implosion.

The Hawks are only rated 6th or 7th in power ratings this season at this early point of the upcoming season. For the last few years Seattle has been rated number 1 or 2.

This is definitely a shot across the bow to the Seahawks. They LOVE to be the underdog and this is great bulletin board fodder for the coaches and veteran players.

I tip my hat off Huggy to one of your former Seahawk players.for this reason below.:thup:

He signed with us to be an OAKLAND Raiders Super Bowl Champion!#stayinginoakland

13062529_1082730428450369_5638819967311681010_n.jpg

I tip my hat off Huggy to one of your former Seahawk players.for this reason below.:thup:

He signed with us to be an OAKLAND Raiders Super Bowl Champion!#stayinginoakland

Irvin is a hell of a player. The problem he had with the Seahawks is that we have several great pass rushers and run stoppers. Irvin was a part time DE/Linebacker that played a small roll but excelled when he played. He was due to get a huge check and the hawks have a butt load of younger players chomping on the bit to show how good THEY are. Clark is a BEAST that will easily step in and step up to the role Irvin played. We got two more ANIMALS in the draft and free agency so the Hawks will miss Irvin as a real solid man and team mate but we simply cannot justify his paycheck.

Irvin is a hell of a player. The problem he had with the Seahawks is that we have several great pass rushers and run stoppers. Irvin was a part time DE/Linebacker that played a small roll but excelled when he played. He was due to get a huge check and the hawks have a butt load of younger players chomping on the bit to show how good THEY are. Clark is a BEAST that will easily step in and step up to the role Irvin played. We got two more ANIMALS in the draft and free agency so the Hawks will miss Irvin as a real solid man and team mate but we simply cannot justify his paycheck.

How long night did it take you and Paul Allen to make that decision?

How long night did it take you and Paul Allen to make that decision?

Paul calls me every day. He treasures my input.

I have a HIGH opinion of him because he realizes like many other NFL players that OAKLAND is the Raiders home and thats where they belong.:thup::clap:

That they just dont fit in someplace else other than Oakland like Vegas or LA. He signed to be an OAKLAND Raider. Not this Las Vegas or Los Angeles crap.

Even Ronnie Lott who played for the Raiders only when they were in LA,even HE realizes they belong in Oakland saying he wants to be an investor to keep them there.:up:

well at least this time I did not mention the Rams right?:D

The Raiders are poised to be a serious playoff contender this year and whats funny about that is they have a couple of your Seahawk players to thank for that.They have been instrumental in turning that teams fortune around.:D

I have a HIGH opinion of him because he realizes like many other NFL players that OAKLAND is the Raiders home and thats where they belong.:thup::clap:

That they just dont fit in someplace else other than Oakland like Vegas or LA. He signed to be an OAKLAND Raider. Not this Las Vegas or Los Angeles crap.

Even Ronnie Lott who played for the Raiders only when they were in LA,even HE realizes they belong in Oakland saying he wants to be an investor to keep them there.:up:

well at least this time I did not mention the Rams rightI did not mention the Rams right??:D

"I did not mention the Rams right?" What do you call THAT?

well at least this time I did not mention the Rams rightI did not mention the Rams right??:D

"I did not mention the Rams right?" What do you call THAT?
Guess I should have said that team that plays in LA same way i always said that team that plays in st louis the last 22 years refusing to say the R name after the word st louis.:D

btw Huggy did you see that piece ESPN did the other day on the seahawks? they were talking about with all their defections they have had,their once dynasty they seemed for sure to have in place,amy not be there now.

Forum List

Back