Seahawks/Cardinals

So what is going to be the excuse of the Seahawk fans? We know the team is going to man up, but what excuses will we hear from the Seahawk fans?

Was it the refs again or did Vegas pay someone off?

The Hawks defense played well, the offense, which others questioned last week, seems to have stalled.

Last edited:
Well Seattle's offense played like shit today. We had numerous opportunities to put the game away and just didn't make the plays neccesary. Wilson's worst game of the season.

The Cardinal defense played very well. In spite of excellent defense by Maxwell somehow the AZ reciever held onto the ball at the end of the game.

The Hawks had a drive going in the final two minutes but there was a very bad call giving the ball to AZ. The ball CLEARLY hit the ground. The replay official was a chicken shit asshole for not reversing the call on the field when it was obvious that the ball hit the ground before it ricoheted off of Baldwin's arm.

BUT AZ was ahead at the time and the way Wilson was playing and the fact that two of our recievers were injured during the game it would have been hard for Wilson to pull this one out.

Turbin tried to be a showboat and didn't hang on to the ball ... he didn't even get hit. The moron just dropped it ...I think his leg hit the ball but his fumble was rediculous. I don't want him to ever get his punk ass hands on a KO EVER again.

Bottom line...Seahawks pissed away opportunities to sustain drives and AZ came to play.

The refs were making horrible calls but I blame Wilson for his unusually unsteady play.

The Seahawks are the best team in the NFL.

However, the last three Super Bowl winners were seeded 4th, 4th and 6th in their conferences.

Not that that means anything.

2003 is the last time the team with the best record going into the playoffs won it all.

Just an interesting side note stat....

Seattle is the only team in the NFL to not lose a game this season by more than a TD.

AT Indy... lost by 6.

AT SF ...lost by 2.

Every other team in the league has lost at least one game by more than 7 points.

I realise that this interesting fact has nothing to do with the game at hand.

Without Palmer, Fitzgerald and Floyd the Cards weren't going to put up any points anyway.

That stat is now out the window.

If this were in Arizona, at this point in the season, I'd give the Cards a chance.

As it is, despite Arizona needing this game more than Seattle, I'm going with the Seahawks by 10.

Smart. I will take Seattle by 9 but will take Arizona and the 10.5 point spread

I believe the spread will be covered by halftime.

Fortunately it is out of my hands because the Hawks are firing on all cylinders now and the Cards are hopelessly damaged coming into Century Link Field.

Seahawks 38

Cardinals 13

Oops! I guess that's why the games are played.

Seattle is the only team in the NFL to not lose a game this season by more than a TD.

AT Indy... lost by 6.

AT SF ...lost by 2.

Every other team in the league has lost at least one game by more than 7 points.

Without Palmer, Fitzgerald and Floyd the Cards weren't going to put up any points anyway.
Which means the seahawks choke and can't win the close ones.

But that's ok Carolina has had those problems in the past.

All I can say is :

stock-footage-st-louis-circa-go-rams-banner-in-laclede-s-landing-in.jpg

The Niners could still take the division! :eek:

AT Indy... lost by 6.

AT SF ...lost by 2.

Carolina is a good dark horse.

Great defense.

AT Indy... lost by 6.

AT SF ...lost by 2.

Great defense.

They are playing well right now. They could be the dark horse this year.

Well Seattle's offense played like shit today. We had numerous opportunities to put the game away and just didn't make the plays neccesary. Wilson's worst game of the season.

The Cardinal defense played very well. In spite of excellent defense by Maxwell somehow the AZ reciever held onto the ball at the end of the game.

The Hawks had a drive going in the final two minutes but there was a very bad call giving the ball to AZ. The ball CLEARLY hit the ground. The replay official was a chicken shit asshole for not reversing the call on the field when it was obvious that the ball hit the ground before it ricoheted off of Baldwin's arm.

BUT AZ was ahead at the time and the way Wilson was playing and the fact that two of our recievers were injured during the game it would have been hard for Wilson to pull this one out.

Turbin tried to be a showboat and didn't hang on to the ball ... he didn't even get hit. The moron just dropped it ...I think his leg hit the ball but his fumble was rediculous. I don't want him to ever get his punk ass hands on a KO EVER again.

Bottom line...Seahawks pissed away opportunities to sustain drives and AZ came to play.

The refs were making horrible calls but I blame Wilson for his unusually unsteady play.

Blaming the refs again.....

Having watched the replay, it looked to me as though it bounced off of his arm. I didn't get all the angles/slo mo that the regular broadcast would have, but the one view I saw on NFL.com it certainly looked like the ball hit arm and not turf.

AT Indy... lost by 6.

AT SF ...lost by 2.

Great defense.

It all depend on which team shows up.

Forum List

Back