Seahawks/Cardinals

The NFC is going to have, by far, the strongest defenses in the playoffs. Seattle, Carolina, San Francisco, and still possibly Arizona. The only AFC playoff team that has a strong defense right now would seem to be Cincinnati.

Yawn...defense is boring and does not, contrary to myth, win championships.

IMHO, Nothing is going to stop Peyton and the Broncos. They've scored 150 points more than any other team. No Defense is going to stand up to that onslaught. Plus, it's just Manning's year.

:thup:

Last edited:
Notice the big mouths, 911 and Huggy are missing this evening. They must be snuggled up somewhere comforting each other.

Lol!

IMHO, Nothing is going to stop Peyton and the Broncos. They've scored 150 points more than any other team. No Defense is going to stand up to that onslaught. Plus, it's just Manning's year.

I still think the Seahawks are the favorite, but Denver or San Francisco could upend them. The Seahawks offense has got to be a concern.

They both have 3 losses.

Seattle has lost to Indy, SF and now AZ

Denver has lost to Indy, NE and SD.

But I can't see no definitive favorite, NO, Carolina, San Francisco and
Philly look tough. Cincinnati, is probably the most talented team in the AFC, NE is always dangerous, KC and Indy know how to win.

I still think the Seahawks are the favorite, but Denver or San Francisco could upend them. The Seahawks offense has got to be a concern.

They both have 3 losses.

Seattle has lost to Indy, SF and now AZ

Denver has lost to Indy, NE and SD.

But I can't see no definitive favorite, NO, Carolina, San Francisco and
Philly look tough. Cincinnati, is probably the most talented team in the AFC, NE is always dangerous, KC and Indy know how to win.

I mostly agree with you.

But I do not think Seattle is the favorite for any smart money. Seattle has an offense that only scores around 14 points a game....They need the defense to score twice every week.. Or they lose. Like they did today.

In Manning's only Super Bowl winning season, his defense played incredible football in the playoffs. It was actually shocking since they had been one of the worst rushing defenses in the history of the NFL during the regular season. :lol:

Neither defense nor offense alone will usually win a championship. Denver has, unfortunately for them, seemed to rely entirely on their offense to hide the deficiencies of their defense (similarly to how the defensive teams in the NFC have been able to hide offensive deficiencies).

If the Chargers can stand up to the Denver onslaught, I think anyone can. :eusa_whistle:

Are you being sarcastic?

I can't tell on the Internet sometimes.

Smart. I will take Seattle by 9 but will take Arizona and the 10.5 point spread

I believe the spread will be covered by halftime.

Fortunately it is out of my hands because the Hawks are firing on all cylinders now and the Cards are hopelessly damaged coming into Century Link Field.

Seahawks 38

Cardinals 13

Oops! I guess that's why the games are played.

I hope he's not a bookie, the last two games huggy would be broke by now. :lol:

My Cards came to play. They didnt get down on themselves with the ints and played awesome defense

Are you being sarcastic?

I can't tell on the Internet sometimes.

I am mainly busting balls but I really do think Seattle is overrated. They are a good team. Just not great..... At least not yet. They need a quality WR1 and a back up for skittles.

Wilson is a stud , but he has no one to throw to. Get him a megatron or josh Gordon and they'd be unstoppable.

As for Denver - they are the team to beat in the AFC IMHO. Manning has a lot of momentum. If they emerge as - AFC champs they will be the favorite in the Super Bowl regardless of opponent.

This has Been a freakin awesome football season so far - I expect lots of surprises over the next 6 weeks or so!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the spread will be covered by halftime.

Fortunately it is out of my hands because the Hawks are firing on all cylinders now and the Cards are hopelessly damaged coming into Century Link Field.

Seahawks 38

Cardinals 13

Oops! I guess that's why the games are played.

I hope he's not a bookie, the last two games huggy would be broke by now. :lol:

No...Not finanially ruined.... Just emotionally.. :lol:

Notice the big mouths, 911 and Huggy are missing this evening. They must be snuggled up somewhere comforting each other.

Lol!

What I wanna know, are they still gonna throw around the D-word......as in Dynasty......:disbelief:.

Most people don't talk dynasty until after they win at least two Super Bowls. again, it solidifies my opinion that Seahawk fans are not real smart.

Lol!

What I wanna know, are they still gonna throw around the D-word......as in Dynasty......:disbelief:.

Most people don't talk dynasty until after they win at least two Super Bowls. again, it solidifies my opinion that Seahawk fans are not real smart.

You may have a point there. :eusa_think:

Well Seattle's offense played like shit today. We had numerous opportunities to put the game away and just didn't make the plays neccesary. Wilson's worst game of the season.

The Cardinal defense played very well. In spite of excellent defense by Maxwell somehow the AZ reciever held onto the ball at the end of the game.

The Hawks had a drive going in the final two minutes but there was a very bad call giving the ball to AZ. The ball CLEARLY hit the ground. The replay official was a chicken shit asshole for not reversing the call on the field when it was obvious that the ball hit the ground before it ricoheted off of Baldwin's arm.

BUT AZ was ahead at the time and the way Wilson was playing and the fact that two of our recievers were injured during the game it would have been hard for Wilson to pull this one out.

Turbin tried to be a showboat and didn't hang on to the ball ... he didn't even get hit. The moron just dropped it ...I think his leg hit the ball but his fumble was rediculous. I don't want him to ever get his punk ass hands on a KO EVER again.

Bottom line...Seahawks pissed away opportunities to sustain drives and AZ came to play.

The refs were making horrible calls but I blame Wilson for his unusually unsteady play.

Man you arent kiding Hug,this is by far the worst performance i have ever seen from wilson.there were too many times where he just stood there and allowed them to sack him when he should have thrown it or something.this was totally uncharistic of him

I just had a gut feeling once they got down there at the 3 yard line and failed to get a touchdown out of it,that they were going to lose the game.other than the defense and special teams play-which gave them MANY chances to get many filed goals, it was an all around bad performance by many people.

the offensive lined failed to block a guy on that the 3 yard line on third down when he got back to pass getting to wilson as soon as he got the ball,and the focus of all the players was just not there.

when have you ever seen a seahawks receiver ever catch a pass an pick up the first down and then clumsily fall on is feet and not hold onto the ball afterwards when nobody even hit him? that was just a pitiful performace by that reciever. that could have sustained a key drive had he held onto it. ,the play calling was so predictable and unimaginative as well. i cant believe how stupid and horrible it was.

the cards strenght on defense is stopping the run so why the hell did they keep calling for runs up the middle on first and second down?:mad: mix it up for christ sakes!!:mad: they should have thrown it most the time,that would have thrown them off had they done that.

a great effort by the defense and special teams totally went to waste.

Wilson and his recievers better get their act together next week.:mad:

Last edited:
My Cards came to play. They didnt get down on themselves with the ints and played awesome defense

I blame Percy Harvin.

I kept trying to tell you back then Hug the hawks fucked up making that trade,that it was unfair that we got damaged goods sold to us where the niners hit pay dirt getting Bolden.

Damn if we got Bolden in the off season,I dont think we would have lost that game.He would have gotten at least a touchdown for them.He sure as hell would not have been a clutz and fallen down after getting a first down and then drop it after picking it up giving the ball back to the other team failing to sustain a key drive.:mad:

face it Hug,the niners hit pay dirt with Bolden,the hawks front office fucked up going after Harvin.

I blame Percy Harvin.

Earlier this year you said " how can you lose something you never had. " you said "The Seahawks have plenty receivers to catch the ball." You said "that is because I don't care if he plays for the Seahawks or not. We will be just fine without him.

Now you blame him for the loss? :lmao:

Your bull shit is getting deep. :lmao:

Got anymore comedy gold for us?

Forum List

Back