Chiefs setting records today

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Most points scored by any team this season. Charles tied in 10 place for all time touchdowns in a half or quarter, I forget. Charles first running back in nfl history to catch 5 touch down passes in one game.

Still 7 minutes to go

We also clinched our play off spot today and that is FANFUCKINGTASTIC considering we were 2/14 last year and we haven't been to the playoffs since Christ walked the earth.

We have not won a playoff game since 1993 and Joe Montana. Hopefully we can get a playoff win this year. Although tied with Denver, the broncos have the tie breaker so the Chiefs will need some help. Otherwise it is the fifth seed and on the road for the playoffs.

While KC won by 25 is a great offensive output, I have concerns about a defense that allowed the Raiders to march up and down the field at will. Thank goodness for the turnovers.

How is the mood in KC?

We also clinched our play off spot today and that is FANFUCKINGTASTIC considering we were 2/14 last year and we haven't been to the playoffs since Christ walked the earth.

We have not won a playoff game since 1993 and Joe Montana. Hopefully we can get a playoff win this year. Although tied with Denver, the broncos have the tie breaker so the Chiefs will need some help. Otherwise it is the fifth seed and on the road for the playoffs.

While KC won by 25 is a great offensive output, I have concerns about a defense that allowed the Raiders to march up and down the field at will. Thank goodness for the turnovers.

How is the mood in KC?

The hype is palpable. Talk of the town, as you said it's been a long rime.

Most points scored by any team this season. Charles tied in 10 place for all time touchdowns in a half or quarter, I forget. Charles first running back in nfl history to catch 5 touch down passes in one game.

Still 7 minutes to go

He only caught 4, the other was a run. :lol:

I'm pissed about it.....I started Alex Smith in one of my fantasy leagues, and would have won easily if the other guy didn't have Charles. :eek:

I'm in my fantasy league title game this week all thanks to my decision to draft Charles (5th overall) instead of Foster.

:woohoo:

Forum List

Back