School Staff JAILED for Not Reporting

You’ll never understand logic and reasoning. It’s your emotional ideology that drives your lack of understanding.

Also, you cannot comprehend what you are trying to read. I specifically stated that parents should be notified. They are not law enforcement officers so they should not investigate because they will jeopardize the case. If you can’t remove your emotional ideology to understand this logically then you should sit down and shut up 🧐

I agree:

1. School notifies parents
2. PARENTS file report in this case
3. Police investigate.

There, done

So you don't think the sexual assault of a 9th grader child abuse. We'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

It is definitely abuse and sexual assault.

It is not CHILD abuse. Child abuse is perpetrated by an adult to a child. That's what we are mandated to report--if a child tells us an adult is abusing them.

Think of it like this:

Police get called to the home of two married 75 yos for domestic violence. The couple may get charged with that as well as, say, assault. They will likely NOT get charged with elder abuse. Because they are both elders--the power balance is equal.

Same idea.

I agree:

1. School notifies parents
2. PARENTS file report in this case
3. Police investigate.

There, done
Almost. The Teacher is required also to notify the authorities the State requires. If not, they get charged. It is what it is and always has been.

Almost. The Teacher is required also to notify the authorities the State requires. If not, they get charged. It is what it is and always has been.

So you're saying if there's a law, people are required to obey.

Is this the caliber of logical, fact-based content with which I'm expected to engage, lest I be labeled "emotional"?

So you're saying if there's a law, people are required to obey.

Is this the caliber of logical, fact-based content with which I'm expected to engage, lest I be labeled "emotional"?
Are you insinuating that people should not obey the law? That would make you a liberal Democrat or deep state Republican.

What DO they want?
They want the educational contingent to sexually influence (gender dysphoria) as well as interrogate (how much does your dad drink?) the kids Sue

This is basically state control by using educational professionals as a tool for political agenda

Whereas they've traditionally been aploitical

In the broader perspective , it's another violation of the 4th

~S~

They want the educational contingent to sexually influence (gender dysphoria) as well as interrogate (how much does your dad drink?) the kids Sue

This is basically state control by using educational professionals as a tool for political agenda

Whereas they've traditionally been aploitical

In the broader perspective , it's another violation of the 4th

~S~

I get this from Leftists. I don't like it, and I vehemently disagree, but it's at least consistent.

I don't understand my own tribe saying, out of one side of their mouths, "Leave our kids alone and let the parents be parents"

But out of the other side

"But if you hear any rumors or hearsay from teenagers, involving teens but not adults, report directly to police or else go to jail!"

Pick one. Not both. You want the village or you don't want the village?

I got a lot of vitriol in this thread because they can't defend this.

easy....

leave the kids alone, no agendas pushed on them

which is 'abuse' in my book

rescind & revoke any sanctuary law , thus discontinuing said abuse

stick to the 3 R's

~S~

What these folks here don't understand is I agree with them on the primacy of parent's rights.

They don't agree with THEMSELVES when they want this school staff JAILED for not reporting teenage hearsay to the police instead of directly to parents, for them to report to police.

What I have gotten in response to this thread is the typical emotional fawning: OMG you can't be a teacher, you don't care if kids are assaulted, etc. None of it is true, nor is it about that. It's about who takes the responsibility.

And since my last posts making this point are just laughter, downvoting, or more emotional appeals, I think I've made my point.

What these folks here don't understand is I agree with them on the primacy of parent's rights.

They don't agree with THEMSELVES when they want this school staff JAILED for not reporting teenage hearsay to the police instead of directly to parents, for them to report to police.

What I have gotten in response to this thread is the typical emotional fawning: OMG you can't be a teacher, you don't care if kids are assaulted, etc. None of it is true, nor is it about that. It's about who takes the responsibility.

And since my last posts making this point are just laughter, downvoting, or more emotional appeals, I think I've made my point.
sanctuary laws dictate that parents forgo parental rights , especially if school guidance counselors can interrogate children into painting them a threat Sue

believe me, that's amounted to a LOT of emotional appeal locally , not only are parents pulling kids out of school (can u say school choice) , teachers are resigning in droves

bottom line, an educational facility was never meant to monitor any childs emotional well being , any more than they should any of their health care needs, aside from those events that would rate a school nurse

~S~

I don't think I need to explain how I feel about child abuse.

That's not what this is about.

This is about society who asks us to do everything and then:

1. Blames us when we do and
2. Blames us when we don't
An ignorant society describes your #1 and #2 above. All they do is whine and cry about teachers yet they won't go teach themselves. I'm waiting for the crybabies who complain to show the nation how to be an expert teacher.

I don't understand my own tribe saying, out of one side of their mouths, "Leave our kids alone and let the parents be parents"
But out of the other side
"But if you hear any rumors or hearsay from teenagers, involving teens but not adults, report directly to police or else go to jail!"
Pick one. Not both. You want the village or you don't want the village?

That is not what anyone from your “tribe” is saying.

Your stubborn, willful refusal to understand what we are saying is your own issue, not ours, and does not constitute any inconsistency on our part.

I got a lot of vitriol in this thread because they can't defend this.

You're getting a lot of vitriol because you are being dishonest and inconsistent, and refuse to even try to understand what the rest of us are saying; and you stubbornly persist in misrepresenting the positions of everyone else in this thread.

StrawmanArmy.jpg

An ignorant society describes your #1 and #2 above. All they do is whine and cry about teachers yet they won't go teach themselves. I'm waiting for the crybabies who complain to show the nation how to be an expert teacher.

Thank you.

That is not what anyone from your “tribe” is saying.

Your stubborn, willful refusal to understand what we are saying is your own issue, not ours, and does not constitute any inconsistency on our part.

You're getting a lot of vitriol because you are being dishonest and inconsistent, and refuse to even try to understand what the rest of us are saying; and you stubbornly persist in misrepresenting the positions of everyone else in this thread.

View attachment 811548
Then say what you mean.

Here I will get you started:

The school should NOT have contacted the parents FIRST in this situation because ________________________________________________________________________

Or, alternately:

It was solely the school's responsibility to report this, and not the parents, because ___________________________________________________________________

Failure to explain that, and just make the thread more about me, will reveal you as defeated.

Last edited:
Then say what you mean.
Here I will get you started:
The school should NOT have contacted the parents FIRS in this situation because ________________________________________________________________________

Or, alternately:
It was solely the school's responsibility to report this, and not the parents, because ___________________________________________________________________
Failure to explain that, and just make the thread more about me, will reveal you as defeated.

I never said that the school should not notify the parents, nor even that they shouldn't notify the parents first, Notifying the parents is a completely separate thing, from the responsibility to notify law enforcement of a known or suspected crime.

This is exactly what I was talking about in my last post.

You are flat-out lying, in attributing to me, position that I have never taken. And this is how you are treating almost everyone else in this thread as well; not arguing against anything that anyone has actually said, but making up shit that you know damn well is false, and arguing against that. It's the model example of a straw man fallacy.

You have no will, and no desire to approach this argument from a position of honesty or reason.

Is this the sort of example that you set for your students? If so, then you really do not belong in that profession.

Forum List

Back