Schiff: Biden Inquiry Is ‘an Evidence-Free Impeachment Proceeding’

What is it with you Biden supporters? It is almost as if he is your deity. The level of denial, excuses and support for him is very cult-like. Face it, it doesn't matter what evidence is presented, people like you will always have an excuse.
I can say the same about you. It doesn’t matter what evidence (or lack thereof) is being presented, you’ve decided he’s corrupt.

That’s why you never talk about what the evidence actually is. Which is disappointing because I think it would be really interesting to talk about it. But anytime I try to engage any of you about it, I get called names and you disappear.

It really is strange for Trump supporters to accuse others of worshiping Biden.

Last edited:
Joe Biden talks to Hunter every day.

Hunter put his father on speaker phone to look like a big shot.

You say “it’s obvious” that it’s “influence pedaling” but where does the influence come in?

LOL...And you are saying Joe didn't know why he was put on the phone? I mean, if my son ask me to get on the phone to talk to a bunch of his business associates that I didn't know about the weather, I would as questions. Don't be stupid. We all know, as did Joe, why he was put on the phone. Couple this with actions that Joe actually took with regards to Burisma, for example, at it stinks to high heavens.

I can say the same about you. It doesn’t matter what evidence (or lack thereof) is being presented, you’ve decided he’s corrupt.

That’s why you never talk about what the evidence actually is. Which is disappointing because I think it would be really interesting to talk about it. But anytime I try to engage any of you about it, I get called names and you disappear.

It really is strange for Trump supporters to accuse others of worshiping Biden.

I don't worship Trump. I much prefer his policies over Biden. It is as simple as that.

I am quite sure Trump has done some nefarious things over the years, particularly being in the high profile position in real estate and finances. Trump was not a politician however. Biden has done nothing but politics his entire life. The man is DEEPLY embedded in the swamp in DC, which includes both Democrats and Republicans. I find it hilarious that Democrats like to act that Joe is as clean as a whistle.

LOL...And you are saying Joe didn't know why he was put on the phone? I mean, if my son ask me to get on the phone to talk to a bunch of his business associates that I didn't know about the weather, I would as questions. Don't be stupid. We all know, as did Joe, why he was put on the phone. Couple this with actions that Joe actually took with regards to Burisma, for example, at it stinks to high heavens.
According to Devon, many times he want sure Joe even knew he was on speaker phone talking with his business partners.

I have little doubt that Joe Biden knew Hunter was trying to make himself look like a big shot.

But I’m still looking for the influence part.

The allegation about Shokin really never stood up to scrutiny. The entire State Dept and our allies in the international community wanted him gone.

There’s not a single person in the State Dept that thought it was weird that we were trying to remove Shokin. It wasn’t even Biden’s idea. Our diplomats had been working on it for months before Biden arrived.

That’s the single identifiable allegation of influence you have and it’s just not plausible.

According to Devon, many times he want sure Joe even knew he was on speaker phone talking with his business partners.

I have little doubt that Joe Biden knew Hunter was trying to make himself look like a big shot.

But I’m still looking for the influence part.

The allegation about Shokin really never stood up to scrutiny. The entire State Dept and our allies in the international community wanted him gone.

There’s not a single person in the State Dept that thought it was weird that we were trying to remove Shokin. It wasn’t even Biden’s idea. Our diplomats had been working on it for months before Biden arrived.

That’s the single identifiable allegation of influence you have and it’s just not plausible.

Shokin was a "threat" to Burisma, according to Archer, which is exactly why Hunter was hired for the board. Shokin issued a warrant to seize Zlochevsky's properties in 2016. Zlochevsky left Ukraine after some of his properties were seized. Biden called for Shokin's firing in 2018. What do you know, the investigation of Zlochevsky ended shortly thereafter. The corruption is deep, but don't be a fool. Burisma knew why they were hiring Hunter and they wanted results(protection) for that $1 million/yr salary.

Shokin was a "threat" to Burisma, according to Archer, which is exactly why Hunter was hired for the board. Shokin issued a warrant to seize Zlochevsky's properties in 2016. Zlochevsky left Ukraine after some of his properties were seized. Biden called for Shokin's firing in 2018. What do you know, the investigation of Zlochevsky ended shortly thereafter. The corruption is deep, but don't be a fool. Burisma knew why they were hiring Hunter and they wanted results(protection) for that $1 million/yr salary.
Dude, there’s a lot of this that is just overly vague or simply inaccurate. There’s also a LOT that you don’t know about.

The “warrant” wasn’t what it seems. It wasn’t part of an investigation, but just freezing assets while Zlochevsky was out of country. It wasn’t that he was seeking a warrant, it was actually a renewal of a warrant that had lapsed because the case was being bungled.

Biden called for Shokin’s firing in 2015 along with everyone ho thought he was useless. He never pursued any significant cases. His prosecutors beneath him did nothing except extort people for bribes.

If Biden was bribed to fire Shokin, it would be a little strange you can’t find anyone in the State Dept who would support this allegation.

I’ve asked a dozen times what law they’re referring to.

I’ve never gotten an answer.

I think I know why.
The law you insincere doofus is that a VP or POTUS is not permitted to use his position or offer it for other people business benefit ss well as his own.

There is no Megan’s Law title to it nor Section. 1A.
Now don’t be a further dolt and keep asking for what you have already been given

The law you insincere doofus is that a VP or POTUS is not permitted to use his position or offer it for other people business benefit ss well as his own.
Based on Devon Archer’s testimony, he never did.

At no point in time did Joe Biden ever agree to do anything with his office for the benefit of anyone.

Dude, there’s a lot of this that is just overly vague or simply inaccurate. There’s also a LOT that you don’t know about.

The “warrant” wasn’t what it seems. It wasn’t part of an investigation, but just freezing assets while Zlochevsky was out of country. It wasn’t that he was seeking a warrant, it was actually a renewal of a warrant that had lapsed because the case was being bungled.

Biden called for Shokin’s firing in 2015 along with everyone ho thought he was useless. He never pursued any significant cases. His prosecutors beneath him did nothing except extort people for bribes.

If Biden was bribed to fire Shokin, it would be a little strange you can’t find anyone in the State Dept who would support this allegation.

Obviously any of us can be fooled by false reporting. We weren't there. We aren't privy to what was really going on. What we do know for a fact was that Hunter was hired by a Ukrainian firm that had ties to Joe via Shokin and was paid handsomely. The CEO of the company was being investigated, or not depending on your opinion, by a man that Biden forced to be fired by withholding US aid. We also know that any investigation into the CEO ceased very shortly thereafter. That in an of itself is very fishy to anyone paying attention.

Don't condemn my source. You used the WaPo as yours.

Despite Biden’s claim, Europeans WEREN’T trying to oust Ukraine prosecutor targeting Hunter’s firm

And yet there is not a single document, prior to Joe's extortion scheme in December of 2015, documenting that it was US policy to get Shokin fired. In fact, all of the documents support the US wanting to work with Shokin. Odd that.

"There is no doubt there is a Real."
(Jacques Lacan)

There is no doubt that Miss Pigtoria Nuland was pleased when Hunter introduced Metabiota to Burisma.

18 Sep 2023 Republicans Who Objected to a Biden Impeachment Inquiry Now Say They're Fine with It

Obviously any of us can be fooled by false reporting. We weren't there. We aren't privy to what was really going on. What we do know for a fact was that Hunter was hired by a Ukrainian firm that had ties to Joe via Shokin and was paid handsomely. The CEO of the company was being investigated, or not depending on your opinion, by a man that Biden forced to be fired by withholding US aid. We also know that any investigation into the CEO ceased very shortly thereafter. That in an of itself is very fishy to anyone paying attention.

Don't condemn my source. You used the WaPo as yours.

Despite Biden’s claim, Europeans WEREN’T trying to oust Ukraine prosecutor targeting Hunter’s firm
It’s definitely not fishy at all when you consider how badly people thought about Shokin. Again, you aren’t going to find anyone involved in Ukrainian policy in 2016 who thought Shokin was a force for good.

I don’t regard the NY Post because of their lack of standards, but somehow their claims come in stark contrast to the words the EU envoy had after Shokin was fired, specifically for trying to gut the anti-corruption bureau that we were trying to help them establish.

This just so happens to be the exact same story we got from US state dept diplomats. Shokin tried to gut the anti-corruption bureau after the anti-corruption bureau started to look into Shokin’s corrupt buddies he had installed in his office.

Based on everything we know, it defies logic and common sense to think that Shokin was fired because Biden was bribed to do so.

The problem is the right wing media and republicans don’t want you to know everything we know.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
And yet there is not a single document, prior to Joe's extortion scheme in December of 2015, documenting that it was US policy to get Shokin fired. In fact, all of the documents support the US wanting to work with Shokin. Odd that.
Crickets

Based on everything we know, it defies logic and common sense to think that Shokin was fired because Biden was bribed to do so.

What we know is that Obama's task force told Biden to give Ukraine the billion without any strings about firing Shokin. What we know is no one can produce a single document, prior to Joe's extortion scheme in December of 2015, documenting that it was US policy to get Shokin fired. In fact, all of the documents support the US wanting to work with Shokin

What we know is that Obama's task force told Biden to give Ukraine the billion without any strings about firing Shokin. What we know is no one can produce a single document, prior to Joe's extortion scheme in December of 2015, documenting that it was US policy to get Shokin fired. In fact, all of the documents support the US wanting to work with Shokin
The policy review team made the loan guarantees contingent on continued cooperation with reforms to Shokin’s office.

Guess who was obstructing reforms?

Shokin as he was firing the prosecutors appointed to the anti-corruption bureau.

We have numerous examples of State Dept officials who detailed the unanimous agreement that Shokin was not someone they could work with.

You have no one who objected to his firing.

Libs have floundered in here asking dozens of times”Where's the law about running red lights” The law you ass wipe stalkers is that it’s illegal to. That’s the law, there is no more nor others. Same thing with federal officials engaged in influence peddling. There is no law other than it’s illegal to peddle influence.in a federal position.
Now watch for the obsessive , stalking comeback

Libs have floundered in here asking dozens of times”Where's the law about running red lights” The law you ass wipe stalkers is that it’s illegal to. That’s the law, there is no more nor others. Same thing with federal officials engaged in influence peddling. There is no law other than it’s illegal to peddle influence.in a federal position.
Now watch for the obsessive , stalking comeback
So you’re going to attack people and then attack them for defending themselves against your attacks.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Forum List

Back