Trump: 'I will bring back free speech in America'

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

OP COMMENT:
The greatest president ever, and the next president: Donald Trump! He spoke at the Pray Vote Stand Summit. He talked about BidenFlation, border control, talks child trafficking, More to come in following posts.

• Banned

Trump: 'Fake news' is the true enemy of the people​

OP COMMENT:
The greatest president ever, and the next president: Donald Trump! He spoke at the Pray Vote Stand Summit. He talked about BidenFlation, border control, talks child trafficking, More to come in following posts.

I.....I....I, over and over again. One of the 14 points of Fascism is where the leader says, He, and He alone can save just about everything. Rump is a Fascist big time and the last year of his office he went from a decent president to trying to establish a Fascist Government with him as the "Leader".'
\

Grifty got gagged

trump-duct-tape.jpg

OP COMMENT:

Did it go somewhere? Or do Simps like you simply not understand what your right to free speech entails?

OP COMMENT:

He never tires of lying.

Did it go somewhere? Or do Simps like you simply not understand what your right to free speech entails?
You do remember Biden's Minister of Truth?

How about "facts and alternate facts"? How about the "border is closed" <LIE>
The MSM is just waking up to the fact that the Biden administration is totally incompetent and will get crushed in 2024 unless they dump Biden and Harris.

OP COMMENT:

Since you are too stupid to figure it out for yourself I'll explain why Trump is harping on free speech. He has made the specious claim all the illegal activity he engaged in to steal the 2020 election is covered by the 1st A. IOW, he is pretending free speech has been criminalized for the consumption of the rubes. That's a load of crap. Got it?

You do remember Biden's Minister of Truth?

How about "facts and alternate facts"? How about the "border is closed" <LIE>
The MSM is just waking up to the fact that the Biden administration is totally incompetent and will get crushed in 2024 unless they dump Biden and Harris.

How about you try expressing a coherent thought. 😄

How about you try expressing a coherent thought.
Its not that complicated;

You said:
...do Simps like you simply not understand what your right to free speech entails?

Does the governments right to free speech include having a Minister of Truth to counteract or supersede our free speech rights?
The MSM abuses "free speech" every time they include bias or lies in their articles.
So "free speech" is fine, but is better if it includes the truth and not lies.

Its not that complicated;

You said:
...do Simps like you simply not understand what your right to free speech entails?

Does the governments right to free speech include having a Minister of Truth to counteract or supersede our free speech rights?
The MSM abuses "free speech" every time they include bias in their articles.
So "free speech" is fine, but is better if it includes the truth and not lies.
Is that supposed to be coherent? Media outlets and the Biden administration also for a right to free speech you dumb Simp.

Special counsel asks for 'narrow' gag order for Trump in election interference case

WASHINGTON — Citing threats against individuals former President Donald Trump has targeted, special counsel Jack Smith is asking a federal judge for a narrowly tailored gag order that restricts the 2024 presidential candidate from making certain extrajudicial statements about the election interference case brought against him.

A redacted copy of a government filing — released Friday, after an order from U.S. District Judge Tonya Chutkan — comes in connection with the election interference case, one of four criminal cases the former president is facing, two of which are federal.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...r-trump-election-interference-case-rcna105365

Don is an Orange Menace.

Is that supposed to be coherent? Media outlets and the Biden administration also for a right to free speech you dumb Simp.
True. The MSM and WH can post lies all day and all night like Dragon Lady, but having "free speech" that abuses its audience with bias and lies is inherently evil. Propaganda outlets are the opposite of what journalism used to be, a responsibility to publish the truth.
1694869303941.png

True. The MSM and WH can post lies all day and all night like Dragon Lady, but having "free speech" that abuses its audience with bias and lies is inherently evil. Propaganda outlets are the opposite of what journalism used to be, a responsibility to publish the truth.
View attachment 830044
Reading things you don't agree with isn't abuse, Soy boy.

Since you are too stupid to figure it out for yourself I'll explain why Trump is harping on free speech. He has made the specious claim all the illegal activity he engaged in to steal the 2020 election is covered by the 1st A. IOW, he is pretending free speech has been criminalized for the consumption of the rubes. That's a load of crap. Got it?
All of that double and triple think. You just saw Nadler and AOC and other politicos in N.Y. get told what to do over immigration and it went over their heads due to self-importance and authoritarian ways over the little people.

View attachment 830044
Nobody's free speech is being threatened.

But if Trump says that his right to say anything he likes, especially that which would incite his followers to threaten Grand Juries, Juries, Prosecutors, Police, etc is protected by first amendment, he is full of it.

1st Amendment stops when one infringes in the rights of others to be safe.

He can and does say anything he wants, especially during interviews where he insists in confessing his crimes, again and again with the belief that his followers will believe everything he says, regardless of how uninformed it is.

He knows what an order to give back documents is, but in the next breath says that he does not.

Does he know the laws of the country after four years as President, or not. Or is he trying to remake the laws to fit what he did, and wants everything he did to be above board, when it is not?

Believe everything he says, which goes against the constitution and the Rule of Law. it is his roadmap to commit crimes and try to get away with it. All the Grand Juries have disagreed with his views of the laws and voted to indict him based on evidence provided to them.

All of that evidence will come out in televised trials.

Let him cry that he is not allowed to be heard, all he likes.

Forum List

Back