Schiff: Biden Inquiry Is ‘an Evidence-Free Impeachment Proceeding’

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Schiff:

Biden Inquiry Is ‘an Evidence-Free Impeachment Proceeding’

15 Sep 2023 ~~ By Pam Key

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that he believed Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) opening an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden was part of an “evidence-free impeachment proceeding.”
Anchor Nicolle Wallace said, “With Republican House members confession that there’s zero evidence linking President Joe Biden to anything worthy of an impeachment. What do you make of the sham? We call it an impeachment inquiry.”
Schiff said, “Well, I mean, it is such a contrast from the methodical way we went about gathering the evidence in the first impeachment and the seriousness with which we took the responsibility of finding high crimes and misdemeanors to what we see today, which is essentially an evidence-free impeachment proceeding of some kind, and for what? Because Kevin McCarthy needs something to throw the right-wing base in order to get them not to shut down the government.”

Commentary:
This is the same DSA Democrat who took every opportunity on the news to claim, I’ve seen the evidence, I have the evidence. Trumps is working for the Russian? Same guy? Who believes him?
You mean for YEARS they lied and knew it?!! Say it isn't so Schiffty..
Schiff has lied so much about the Trump/Russia “collusion” BS that I thought he would physically collapse after years of aimlessly repeating the craziness. But this lying piece of Democrat is still working apparently.
Schiff is clearly an accomplished magician, having lied to Congress and the American People dozens of times and his audiences still haven't figured it out. However, what America wants is for him to totally disappear or share a cell with his bosom buddy Ed Buck
Remember:
**********​
This is the same "congressman" that was behind:
  • The Russia Hoax
  • The First Impeachment Hoax
  • The Second Impeachment Hoax
  • The January 6 Hoax
  • The Hunter Biden Laptop is Russian Disinformation Hoax

Schiff:

Representative Adam Schiff (D-CA) said Friday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that he believed Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) opening an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden was part of an “evidence-free impeachment proceeding.”
Anchor Nicolle Wallace said, “With Republican House members confession that there’s zero evidence linking President Joe Biden to anything worthy of an impeachment. What do you make of the sham? We call it an impeachment inquiry.”
Schiff said, “Well, I mean, it is such a contrast from the methodical way we went about gathering the evidence in the first impeachment and the seriousness with which we took the responsibility of finding high crimes and misdemeanors to what we see today, which is essentially an evidence-free impeachment proceeding of some kind, and for what? Because Kevin McCarthy needs something to throw the right-wing base in order to get them not to shut down the government.”

Commentary:
This is the same DSA Democrat who took every opportunity on the news to claim, I’ve seen the evidence, I have the evidence. Trumps is working for the Russian? Same guy? Who believes him?
Schiff has lied so much about the Trump/Russia “collusion” BS that I thought he would physically collapse after years of aimlessly repeating the craziness. But this lying piece of Democrat is still working apparently.
Schiff is clearly an accomplished magician, having lied to Congress and the American People dozens of times and his audiences still haven't figured it out. However, what America wants is for him to totally disappear or share a cell with his bosom buddy Ed Buck
Remember:
**********​
  • The Russia Hoax
  • The January 6 Hoax

Schiff is the KING of liars.
Anchor Nicolle Wallace is a fake news slut

Schiff:

Commentary:
Remember:
**********​
  • The Russia Hoax
  • The January 6 Hoax
Schiff is a psychopathic liar.
The people who elected him should be ashamed of themselves.

Well, an inquiry will, hopefully, bring out the evidence for us all to see.

I'm sure they'd make it public. So let's see what it is. Not just reports and rumors, but real evidence.
If we had a real media we wouldn't even be arguing about this now. The only thing to decide would be the amount of restitution Biden owes the US taxpayers and the length of jailtime he and his robber baron posse-family will be doing. The Biden families corruption has irreparably dishonored and damaged this country.

If we had a real media we wouldn't even be arguing about this now. The only thing to decide would be the amount of restitution Biden owes the US taxpayers and the length of jailtime he and his robber baron posse-family will be doing. The Biden families corruption has irreparably dishonored and damaged this country.
If or after he and they are found guilty in a court of law, yes.

If or after he and they are found guilty in a court of law, yes.
And that brings up the question of whether we trust our legal system these days. I've seen too many bogus investigations to have any faith in our legal system. That's why I live a lawful life, even though it didn't do much good for those convicted for J6 participation.

And that brings up the question of whether we trust our legal system these days. I've seen too many bogus investigations to have any faith in our legal system. That's why I live a lawful life, even though it didn't do much good for those convicted for J6 participation.
If they broke the law, then that's it. If Biden did, if Trump did, that's it.

If the legal system is damaged, we work together to fix it. We don't ignore it. That's when we're done.

If they broke the law, then that's it. If Biden did, if Trump did, that's it.

If the legal system is damaged, we work together to fix it. We don't ignore it. That's when we're done.
I don't think Democrats are going to do anything to change a system they pretty much control. I think Democrats will come up with some spin with the media they basically own, to justify their advantage but they will not share their influence over our legal system with Republicans. I'm afraid our system is too one sided and too far gone for sharing. MAGA

Schiff:

Commentary:
Remember:
**********​
  • The Russia Hoax
  • The January 6 Hoax
Haha Adam Parody Shifty! He’s comic gold

Well, an inquiry will, hopefully, bring out the evidence for us all to see.

I'm sure they'd make it public. So let's see what it is. Not just reports and rumors, but real evidence.

What is “real” evidence? Do they need a 4k video of Hunter handing Joe a large check in the bank parking lot with ”10% of Burisma Shakedown” in the memo field?

The same kind of evidence that has worked just fine in our justice system for a long time.

Your agreement is not required.

Good, then there is already plenty of that.

I’m actually not sure if reasonable doubt comes into play in an impeachment proceeding, but if so, we are well on our way to approaching that threshold.

What is “real” evidence? Do they need a 4k video of Hunter handing Joe a large check in the bank parking lot with ”10% of Burisma Shakedown” in the memo field?
No. Any kind of actual evidence such a thing happened will do.

Schiff:

Commentary:
Remember:
**********​
  • The Russia Hoax
  • The January 6 Hoax
What a duplicitous asshole. HE KNEW THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE, HE MANUFACTURED SOME OF THE SO CALLED EVIDENCE AND HE LIED OUT OF HIS ASS ABOUT HAVING EVIDENCE....AND NOW HE SAYS THIS?

Forum List

Back