Schiff: Biden Inquiry Is ‘an Evidence-Free Impeachment Proceeding’

You don’t have to actually see it raining to come to reasonable conclusion that it rained. Get it? That is the way our justice system has worked for decades.
Look we had a poster last night ask over snd over “Where is the law stating it’s illegal to run a red light”

Already have - Devon Archer's testimony.

A lot more likely than Biden extorting Ukraine using a billion dollars in US aid, literally five days after Burisma demanded that he son call DC to do something about Shokin.
But that’s not what Archer said at all. He never said anything about Shokin.

Read the testimony. He says that he didn’t know anything about Shokin and his name was never used in the conversation.

What a duplicitous asshole. HE KNEW THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE, HE MANUFACTURED SOME OF THE SO CALLED EVIDENCE AND HE LIED OUT OF HIS ASS ABOUT HAVING EVIDENCE....AND NOW HE SAYS THIS?
He mouthed off for months on the front page that he had iron clad proof of Trumps guilt
When he turned up with zero the lib loons switched to “You are reading Mullers report incorrectly ”

But that’s not what Archer said at all. He never said anything about Shokin.

Read the testimony. He says that he didn’t know anything about Shokin and his name was never used in the conversation.
GOod luck with that. And your "just a coincidence" argument.

GOod luck with that. And your "just a coincidence" argument.
You’re going to need luck, since your argument relies on lying about Devon Archer’s testimony.

Your argument relies on “just a coincidence”. You say it’s just a coincidence that the State Dept wanted Shokin fired. Or are you going to accuse them of taking a bribe too?

You’re going to need luck, since your argument relies on lying about Devon Archer’s testimony.
No lying.
14 Q When you say pressure from the government, at this time were you aware
15 that Viktor Shokin was investigating Burisma?
16 A To the best, I vaguely -- whether it was Shokin, I vague -- there was a lot of
17 pressure initially. There was -- there was several pressure issues. It was kind of a
18 theme of Burisma.
Your argument relies on “just a coincidence”. You say it’s just a coincidence that the State Dept wanted Shokin fired. Or are you going to accuse them of taking a bribe too?
People aren't stupid. Burisma demands Biden to something about the pressure they are getting from the Ukrainian gvt. Literally five days later Joey extorts the Ukrainian gvt. using a billion dollars in US aid.

No lying.
14 Q When you say pressure from the government, at this time were you aware
15 that Viktor Shokin was investigating Burisma?
16 A To the best, I vaguely -- whether it was Shokin, I vague -- there was a lot of
17 pressure initially. There was -- there was several pressure issues. It was kind of a
18 theme of Burisma.

People aren't stupid. Burisma demands Biden to something about the pressure they are getting from the Ukrainian gvt. Literally five days later Joey extorts the Ukrainian gvt. using a billion dollars in US aid.
Archer never says it was about Shokin. That’s the person asking the question trying to put words in his mouth.

Archer says it was about pressure. He didn’t remember anything about Shokin.

So it was just a coincidence that the State Dept had already decided that Shokin needed to be removed? That’s what you want us to believe?

Archer never says it was about Shokin. That’s the person asking the question trying to put words in his mouth.

Archer says it was about pressure. He didn’t remember anything about Shokin.

So it was just a coincidence that the State Dept had already decided that Shokin needed to be removed? That’s what you want us to believe?
Goldman can tell your story, Repub House managers will tell theirs and we'll see who the public believes.

10% for the big guy
Dozens of phone calls with Hunters clients.
Dozens of meetings with Hunter's business partners.
Dinners with Hunter's clients
Hunter doing business in countries where Biden is given responsibility.
Dozens of rides on AF2 while doing business
$20,000,000 laundered through 20 shell companies
$10 million in Chinese payments,
$6.5 million from Ukrainian energy firm Burisma
$3.5 million from…a Russian billionaire
$3 million in Romanian payments
$142,300 from a Kazakh businessman (for a Porsche).
$$$$ to 9 Biden family members
Whatsapp transcript
IRS whistleblowers shut down from investigating ties to Joe.
FBI 1023.

It ain't going to be pretty for Joey.

Goldman can tell your story, Repub House managers will tell theirs and we'll see who the public believes.
The transcript is the transcript.

You can lie about what it says but it’s there in black and white.

At least you gave up the lie that it wasn’t US policy to get Shokin fired. That’s progress. Your criticism now is that Biden bribed into being more effective at enacting US foreign policy.

The transcript is the transcript.

You can lie about what it says but it’s there in black and white.

At least you gave up the lie that it wasn’t US policy to get Shokin fired. That’s progress. Your criticism now is that Biden bribed into being more effective at enacting US foreign policy.
If you want to keep calling me a liar, we can stop discussing any topic. Your choice.

10% for the big guy
Dozens of phone calls with Hunters clients.
Dozens of meetings with Hunter's business partners.
Dinners with Hunter's clients
Hunter doing business in countries where Biden is given responsibility.
Dozens of rides on AF2 while doing business
$20,000,000 laundered through 20 shell companies
$10 million in Chinese payments,
$6.5 million from Ukrainian energy firm Burisma
$3.5 million from…a Russian billionaire
$3 million in Romanian payments
$142,300 from a Kazakh businessman (for a Porsche).
$$$$ to 9 Biden family members
Whatsapp transcript
IRS whistleblowers shut down from investigating ties to Joe.
FBI 1023.

It ain't going to be pretty for Joey.
"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary," Hunter wrote.

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro (sic) 30 years. It's really hard. But don't worry unlike Pop I won't make you give me half your salary," Hunter wrote.
It's going be fun when he's oath explaining his statements about his father.

It's self-evident that a dim-witted, stuttering shit clown and it's dumber-than-fuck crackhead sprog aren't sophisticated enough to pull off these kind of racketeering operations without leaving a ton of bread crumbs....

20 shell companies.... so what, they all lead back to Briben.... dozens of aliases, big deal, they're all traceable back to Briben... the one that's traced back to the PA Dept of Corrections is hilarious (Robert L Peters :laughing0301:). 171 Suspicious Activity Reports from the international banking community for a total of $100 Million - oops, straight to the Briben Crime Family.

They're just too fucking stupid to pull this shit off. Lock the mother fuckers up.

jill already knew.jpg

Forum List

Back