Schiff: Biden Inquiry Is ‘an Evidence-Free Impeachment Proceeding’

Please tell me what law that breaks.

How is it illegal ?
Influence peddling by government officials is illegal. The attempted peddling does not have to have an actual payoff but is designed to illicit a response from the recipient due to the actual or implied influence ability of the accused party
Now you non learners won’t be able to ask me this for the 11th time as I have already responded 10. .

Influence peddling by government officials is illegal. The attempted peddling does not have to have an actual payoff but is designed to illicit a response from the recipient due to the actual or implied influence ability of the accused party
Now you non learners won’t be able to ask me this for the 11th time as I have already tedpinded10.
I would love to see that specific law.

But since I know that’s not really likely, can you tell me the date of this specific message you’re referring to?

I would love to see that specific law.

But since I know that’s not really likely, can you tell me the date of this specific message you’re referring to?
Prive me wrong
Influence peddling is illegal
You best sword duel with those you have bested at least once in the past

Prive me wrong
Influence peddling is illegal
You best sword duel with those you have bested at least once in the past
If it’s illegal, there must be a law making it so.

Are you referring to this message?

It’s from July 2017. Joe Biden occupied no office on that day.

This is what I mean. You guys never can come up with specifics.

If it’s illegal, there must be a law making it so.

Are you referring to this message?

It’s from July 2017. Joe Biden occupied no office on that day.

This is what I mean. You guys never can come up with specifics.
That is a long trip to alter the situation for your benefit
A VP or POTUS cannit attend and participate in business meetings for his son
It is influence peddling which is illegal
If they just all wanted a Christmas chat then Jill could have done it.

That is a long trip to alter the situation for your benefit
A VP or POTUS cannit attend and participate in business meetings for his son
It is influence peddling which is illegal
If they just all wanted a Christmas chat then Jill could have done it.
“Alter situation”? You aren’t giving enough details to argue against, so I have to make some inferences based on what I know about the right wing narrative.

I need to know what law makes it illegal for Joe Biden to say hi to Hunter’s business partners. That doesn’t sound constitutional.

Don't waste your breath or your effort. Regardless of what you come up with up to an including a picture of Joe with his dick in a 9-year-old's ass nothing will suffice as evidence for them. No matter how strong it becomes or what maybe uncovered all of it will be discarded, discredited and marginalized.
These are the descendants of Karl Marx and Saul Alinsky and they know exactly what to do in these situations. You tell them the sky is blue... they tell you: "you can't prove it." You point to the sky as proof and they say: "what sky? I'm not aware of anything called sky! "... You show them a picture of Biden with his dick up a 9-year-old's ass and they'll tell you " it may not be his real dick." Or" it's actually a 42-year-old midget."...

Been at this with liberals for a long time they don't change, they don't negotiate, they never back down under any circumstances and they never ever admit to being wrong. Oddly some of the same things can be said for Trump.
I'm just having fun forcing them to more and more and more absurd positions. It's a frigging hoot

It will be fun watching them turn on a dime when their masters throw Joe under the bus. It's already started.

“Alter situation”? You aren’t giving enough details to argue against, so I have to make some inferences based on what I know about the right wing narrative.

I need to know what law makes it illegal for Joe Biden to say hi to Hunter’s business partners. That doesn’t sound constitutional.
But if it was Trump you would be demanding jail time

Now you non learners won’t be able to ask me this for the 11th time as I have already responded 10. .
And it could be a hundred and you will never convince them. But they could write paragraphs on why Trump should go to jail for dropping a bubblegum wrapper.

And it could be a hundred and you will never convince them. But they could write paragraphs on why Trump should go to jail for dropping a bubblegum wrapper.
I’ve asked a dozen times what law they’re referring to.

I’ve never gotten an answer.

I think I know why.

Because they don’t know and are too afraid to admit it.
Because it wouldn't make any difference what they cited to you.
Judges decide whether or not laws have been broken. Biden and his family have obviously broken many. Just because the average Joe can't cite chapter and verse from the federal code book which is something like 185,000 pages thick doesn't mean that people don't understand the basic concept of right and wrong. Sure all the information is available on Trump because it's been made that way.
It could be made the same way for Biden if they choose to do it. Additionally depending on what judges hear the case that is before them they may decide that a law has been broken or it hasn't been broken. Very often has to do with whether or not the judge likes the person who they're judging or they dislike that person. Ultimately the double standard cannot be hidden from the public.

Because it wouldn't make any difference what they cited to you.
Judges decide whether or not laws have been broken. Biden and his family have obviously broken many. Just because the average Joe can't cite chapter and verse from the federal code book which is something like 185,000 pages thick doesn't mean that people don't understand the basic concept of right and wrong. Sure all the information is available on Trump because it's been made that way.
It could be made the same way for Biden if they choose to do it. Additionally depending on what judges hear the case that is before them they may decide that a law has been broken or it hasn't been broken. Very often has to do with whether or not the judge likes the person who they're judging or they dislike that person. Ultimately the double standard cannot be hidden from the public.
Because it wouldn’t make a difference or because they can. As you said, people can’t cite chapter and verse of the federal code. Fair enough. Then they shouldn’t be make proclamations of who violated the law.

It certainly would make a difference if they could cite the law then we could actually see if the facts of Biden’s behavior fits the law.

But we can’t because they won’t. Therefore they’re making accusations that can never be disproven in debate because they’re too vague to disprove.

Because it wouldn’t make a difference or because they can. As you said, people can’t cite chapter and verse of the federal code. Fair enough. Then they shouldn’t be make proclamations of who violated the law.

It certainly would make a difference if they could cite the law then we could actually see if the facts of Biden’s behavior fits the law.

But we can’t because they won’t. Therefore they’re making accusations that can never be disproven in debate because they’re too vague to disprove.
A comment on your last paragraph. It's pretty much a summation of the American justice system now. Murderers go free.... Law abiding citizens get jailed.... Political biases become law.

A comment on your last paragraph. It's pretty much a summation of the American justice system now. Murderers go free.... Law abiding citizens get jailed.... Political biases become law.
The judicial system has many flaws but the right wing isn’t talking about them. They’re complaining that they’re being prosecuted for provable specific violations of law.

Blaming political bias is a pathetic attempt to hide from their own culpability.

We’ve yet to hear any abuse of office.

Bank records don’t tell us anything about abuse of office. There’s nothing on the laptop. Devon Archer denied any abuse.

Where is it? It’s mythical.

Why would Joe be on phone calls with Hunter's business associates to do nothing but talk about the weather, as Archer claimed. I don't doubt that he may have just talked about virtually nothing, but the question is WHY would he do such a thing? What was the point? It is pretty obvious it was at the very least influence peddling and Joe was very well aware of it. As demented as Joe is, he still would be cogent enough to ask the question, "what is the purpose of this phone call?".

The judicial system has many flaws but the right wing isn’t talking about them. They’re complaining that they’re being prosecuted for provable specific violations of law.

Blaming political bias is a pathetic attempt to hide from their own culpability.

What is it with you Biden supporters? It is almost as if he is your deity. The level of denial, excuses and support for him is very cult-like. Face it, it doesn't matter what evidence is presented, people like you will always have an excuse.

Why would Joe be on phone calls with Hunter's business associates to do nothing but talk about the weather, as Archer claimed. I don't doubt that he may have just talked about virtually nothing, but the question is WHY would he do such a thing? What was the point? It is pretty obvious it was at the very least influence peddling and Joe was very well aware of it. As demented as Joe is, he still would be cogent enough to ask the question, "what is the purpose of this phone call?".
Joe Biden talks to Hunter every day.

Hunter put his father on speaker phone to look like a big shot.

You say “it’s obvious” that it’s “influence pedaling” but where does the influence come in?

Forum List

Back