Saw this on facebook.....it is accurate...and on point.....so I am posting it...

Scott, West and Cain all have won primaries! West and Scott won the general. Carson is polling well. I believe Thomas won an election as a judge prior to the SCOTUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure republican blacks can win in small, regional elections if they can outfund their opponents and/or at the time the base hates democrats more than they hate black people. But nationally, the GOP can never elect a black person because the social conservatives that make up the base won't allow it! Ben Carson is a top 2 candidate for your party, and you'll be lucky if he finishes in the top 10!
Buuuut they won't get the chance. Alas...
Especially if this dreg of humanity gets her way.

What's wrong with you Hossfly? Do you drool all over yourself writing that crap? Valerie Jarrett's parents were American citizens and none of them are Muslim. She was born in Iran because her father was doing pathology work overseas. She lived there just five years, about the same amount of time Ted Cruz lived in Canada.
I checked it out on Snopes who said it was unlikely but then I remembered she is a Chicago cockroach who runs with Obama so I said WTF matters.

Sure republican blacks can win in small, regional elections if they can outfund their opponents and/or at the time the base hates democrats more than they hate black people. But nationally, the GOP can never elect a black person because the social conservatives that make up the base won't allow it! Ben Carson is a top 2 candidate for your party, and you'll be lucky if he finishes in the top 10!

What's wrong with you Hossfly? Do you drool all over yourself writing that crap? Valerie Jarrett's parents were American citizens and none of them are Muslim. She was born in Iran because her father was doing pathology work overseas. She lived there just five years, about the same amount of time Ted Cruz lived in Canada.
I checked it out on Snopes who said it was unlikely but then I remembered she is a Chicago cockroach who runs with Obama so I said WTF matters.

So you went ahead and posted it even after learning it was unlikely? I guess some people have to keep the bullcrap alive no matter what.

So you went ahead and posted it even after learning it was unlikely? I guess some people have to keep the bullcrap alive no matter what.
Every little thing helps when you're exposing crooks.

yeah...saw this on facebook and it goes to the stupidity of the left calling republicans racist.....

How come no liberals on your list or poor people?

Republicans like rich blacks who've forgotten where they came from.

The I made it so everyone else who didn't is just making excuses type who lack empathy. Even blacks can be greedy conservatives too. So can gays look at Bruce Jenner.

That's right, when you guys don't like a particular person who happens to be a minority you accuse them of treason using unfounded quotes. Go it, totally not racist.

Why didn't you call out Paint My House on his racist statement? Interesting how you attack one and not the other.

Duh, because sometimes you cannot catch every single thread? Looking back at the thread, I'm sure PMH was just showing hyperbolic contempt for the OP. If you were so outraged why didn't you address it directly instead of calling both parties scum?

It was in this thread! Don't you read the entire thread before you make stupid statements or you just a knee jerk nutter?

"Racism", the Democrat's go to argument for, well, just about everything.
Well thank God that the party of Old White Men, who the KKK votes for, isn't racist.

After all, a whopping 6.25% of blacks in Congress are GOP members...
That's a higher percentage than the ones who voted against Obama.
Nope, 7% last time. And the ******* have voted 80% + for the Dems for decades.

******* for Kerry was 88% BTW.
That's my point, they're mostly Democrats. Of course there aren't going to be a lot of black Republicans in Congress.
But you keep telling us you are the right guys for the *******, so why won't they vote for you and join up? Are they just stupid *******?

In the view of many dumbocrats, if you don't vote for a retarded ****** you must be a racist.

Last edited:

That's right, when you guys don't like a particular person who happens to be a minority you accuse them of treason using unfounded quotes. Go it, totally not racist.

Why didn't you call out Paint My House on his racist statement? Interesting how you attack one and not the other.

Duh, because sometimes you cannot catch every single thread? Looking back at the thread, I'm sure PMH was just showing hyperbolic contempt for the OP. If you were so outraged why didn't you address it directly instead of calling both parties scum?

It was in this thread! Don't you read the entire thread before you make stupid statements or you just a knee jerk nutter?

I thought I said I must have missed it and then you resort to cheap name calling? What's wrong with you?

I thought I said I must have missed it and then you resort to cheap name calling? What's wrong with you?

This coming for the guy that said "duh" was that supposed to be a compliment to me or a way to degrade. What is wrong with you?

The fact is the guy attack one and not both, not consistent and not right. Then you make excuses for Paint My House.

I will call it the way I see it. I like how the left will dismiss one side and make excuses and yet attacks the other and not allow any excuses.

Seely boo just did this in a previous post.

This coming for the guy that said "duh" was that supposed to be a compliment to me or a way to degrade. What is wrong with you?

The fact is the guy attack one and not both, not consistent and not right. Then you make excuses for Paint My House.

I will call it the way I see it. I like how the left will dismiss one side and make excuses and yet attacks the other and not allow any excuses.

I'm sorry you saw that as a slur when it was merely a statement about my own dumb error. I made no excuses for Paint My House, I merely explained away his motive which I have absolutely no personal knowledge of and guess what? neither do you. I'm disappointed that you merely want to turn this into a slinging mud fest, I can do that, but I won't accomplish anything by it and neither will you.

I'm sorry you saw that as a slur when it was merely a statement about my own dumb error. I made no excuses for Paint My House, I merely explained away his motive which I have absolutely no personal knowledge of and guess what? neither do you. I'm disappointed that you merely want to turn this into a slinging mud fest, I can do that, but I won't accomplish anything by it and neither will you.

No it wasn't it was at the beginning and then the statement of everyone not reading every thread. It's pretty plain. Sorry you got caught.

Secondly, I hope you give everyone the same benefit of a doubt, however my dealings with Paint My House is that he is an elitist snob who is a racist. Nice try though.

I pointed out the guy who is using an obviously fake quote. Duh!

PaintMyHouse has another bag going on. it's not my thing but I don't see him advocating one race over another.

PaintMyHouse has another bag going on. it's not my thing but I don't see him advocating one race over another.
You're pretty sharp tonight, Spike.

Another excuse for liberal racism.

Sure thing, but this is okay of course...
obama_liberty.jpg

Most don't think that's okay, but carry on with your rhetoric.

Most don't think the silly O/P is accurate, but that won't stop his bullshit.
Still waiting on a reply to my request for more info on your fathers tiger hunt in Kenya.

Something they all have in common: they'll never ever win the GOP presidential primaries. I wonder why? :dunno:
Well partially because unlike dems most gop voters don't vote solely based on identity politics.
You think we voted for Obama because he was black? Lol nope.

But hey I hear you guys are up to 3 black people out of your 300 members in the House and Senate! That's excellent progress for the GOP! :rofl:
barack obama would be flipping burgers in Honolulu right now if he were white. No one would have ever heard his name, except for his coke dealer.
He is POTUS solely because "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Something they all have in common: they'll never ever win the GOP presidential primaries. I wonder why? :dunno:
Well partially because unlike dems most gop voters don't vote solely based on identity politics.
You think we voted for Obama because he was black? Lol nope.

But hey I hear you guys are up to 3 black people out of your 300 members in the House and Senate! That's excellent progress for the GOP! :rofl:
barack obama would be flipping burgers in Honolulu right now if he were white. No one would have ever heard his name, except for his coke dealer.
He is POTUS solely because "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
But Biden got a pass.
Had I said that ClosedCaption would have come unglued at the seams.

Forum List

Back