Thank You Black Community

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. And we certainly must not forget their abhorrence for crime and their dedication to observing the law. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just post what you actually mean, "Stupid Violent Good-For-Nothing Criminal *******"? Think of all the time you could have saved to browse Stormfront?

• Banned
I guess you don't agree with my post?

Tank can't even come with his own racist tripe to spew. He has to rip off the nonsense of others. Too funny.

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature makes them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. And we certainly must not forget their abhorrence for crime and their dedication to observing the law. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would be poorer as a nation.
I couldn't agree more........ :rolleyes:

Tank can't even come with his own racist tripe to spew. He has to rip off the nonsense of others. Too funny.
Why is it racist and nonsense?

Calling him a thief? That's a lot nicer than he deserves IMO.

And yet none of you can even address what he said.
It would be a waste of time. A big ol' FUCK YOU is all people like him and you deserve.

Time will continue to march along, better to just ignore you scumbags.

Except that the problems you ignore are killing people by the thousands and ruining lives by the millions.

Calling him a thief? That's a lot nicer than he deserves IMO.

And yet none of you can even address what he said.
It would be a waste of time. A big ol' FUCK YOU is all people like him and you deserve.

Time will continue to march along, better to just ignore you scumbags.

Except that the problems you ignore are killing people by the thousands and ruining lives by the millions.
Not. Discussing. It.

When he writes his own shit, I might. Don't hold yer breath though.

Forum List

Back