Saw this on facebook.....it is accurate...and on point.....so I am posting it...

Liking black people who talk shit about blacks doesnt make you less of a racist prick. Silly FB memes
What's it like to see a racist around every corner?
You're like the morons who see black choppers & suv's everywhere they look.

I dont know, I only see racist that are racist. Whether they are on corners or not
You see what you want to see. Par for the course with close minded fools.

Liking black people who talk shit about blacks doesnt make you less of a racist prick. Silly FB memes

I dont know, I only see racist that are racist. Whether they are on corners or not

You see what you want to see.

Kinda like how you are assigning actions to me despite me telling you different?

Kinda like how you are assigning actions to me despite me telling you different?
In all honesty I like you bud. I enjoy the banter quite a bit. BUT the racism skit has grown stale

In all honesty I like you bud. I enjoy the banter quite a bit. BUT the racism skit has grown stale

So sorry to bother you with words while I live it daily. Again, my bad to upset you with my concerns and observations.

So sorry to bother you with words while I live it daily. Again, my bad to upset you with my concerns and observations.
You live with racism daily?

Gtfo with that idiocy

Something they all have in common: they'll never ever win the GOP presidential primaries. I wonder why? :dunno:
Well partially because unlike dems most gop voters don't vote solely based on identity politics.
You think we voted for Obama because he was black? Lol nope.

But hey I hear you guys are up to 3 black people out of your 300 members in the House and Senate! That's excellent progress for the GOP! :rofl:
barack obama would be flipping burgers in Honolulu right now if he were white. No one would have ever heard his name, except for his coke dealer.
He is POTUS solely because "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."
But Biden got a pass.
Had I said that ClosedCaption would have come unglued at the seams.

It's not what is said, it is who says it. Liberals are hypocritical in this regard. Closed Caption is a good example of this group.

You live with racism daily?

Gtfo with that idiocy

You're right, my bad again that you had to hear stories about racism while I live it. Are you ok?

It's not what is said, it is who says it. Liberals are hypocritical in this regard. Closed Caption is a good example of this group.

Of what group? Are you telling me you thought what Biden said was racist? Come on dont be shy, say it one time

Of what group? Are you telling me you thought what Biden said was racist? Come on dont be shy, say it one time
Had I said it you most certainly would have proclaimed it racist.

I know that is my point, every liberal gets a pass, look how he excused Biden.

You or I say that, CC would be all over us and would be the authority on it the matter, subject closed.

The group is liberals. Are you telling me that blacks aren't intelligent and articulate?

I knew you couldnt do it because you dont believe it was racist either. lol. Want another chance?

Had I said it you most certainly would have proclaimed it racist.

I know that is my point, every liberal gets a pass, look how he excused Biden.

You or I say that, CC would be all over us and would be the authority on it the matter, subject closed.

I would say something about it yes, just like people said something to Biden about it. But it seems you dropped the "racist" label and now opt for the more general "CC wouldve said SOMETHING" mantra

The group is liberals. Are you telling me that blacks aren't intelligent and articulate?

I knew you couldnt do it because you dont believe it was racist either. lol. Want another chance?

It was racist and very stupid to say but you nutters will give it a pass. Again if it was said by a conservative, you would have gone ape shit.

Are black not intelligent and articulate as Biden implied?

It was racist and very stupid to say but you nutters will give it a pass. Again if it was said by a conservative, you would have gone ape shit.

Stupid yes, racist...no.

Again, yes I would say something like...thats stupid. Its not racist unless you've changed the definition

Stupid yes, racist...no.

Again, yes I would say something like...thats stupid. Its not racist unless you've changed the definition

Are blacks not intelligent and articulate as Biden implied?

Stupid yes, racist...no.

Are blacks not intelligent and articulate as Biden implied?

Silly question time huh? Yes blacks are both of those things. And thats why people had a problem with him saying it. Why you dont know that people had a problem with him saying it is another story. Its easier to play the hypothetical victim card that way

Victim card? LOL! How am I a victim for Biden making a racist statement?

:lmao: trying to paint others for something Biden said. You libs are twisted.

Forum List

Back