Biden's FBI thugs visit woman after she calls out her cousin's murderer on Facebook

This woman went on Facebook and identified the shitstain who killed her cousin. In response, Biden sent FBI goons to her house.

This is what the left calls "saving our democracy".

We are an occupied nation, worse off in many ways than the 18th Century colonists

Yet you trust an edited video on tiktok? There are plenty of legitimate reasons the FBI could be there. Without more information we can’t draw a conclusion either way.
I already said that I dont trust edited videos

But I dont trust the FBI either

This is government overreach if I've ever seen it. Lefty will use whatever tactics they feel are warranted these days, first amendment be darned.

Depends on what the charges are. The state may not have had enough evidence to charge him with murder. That could be why the FBI is there to try and collect information for a case they are building against him
Ok, I agree that the state could not prove murder so death row is out

But probation and no jail time?

Ok, I agree that the state could not prove murder so death row is out

But probation and no jail time?
Depends on the charge. What if all he was charged with was a drunk in public or a disorderly conduct? You’re assuming there was a murder charge or such but there is no evidence of that in the OP.

Depends on the charge. What if all he was charged with was a drunk in public or a disorderly conduct? You’re assuming there was a murder charge or such but there is no evidence of that in the OP.
He was charged with disposing of a dead body

But a resourceful DA who graduated from law school could have found something stronger

Forum List

Back