Saw this on facebook.....it is accurate...and on point.....so I am posting it...

yeah...saw this on facebook and it goes to the stupidity of the left calling republicans racist.....

This is such a well thought out argument. How did you ever find it compelling?

I'd like you to supply a single iota of proof that anyone ever.....even one time....called you a racist simply because you don't like Barack Obama.

Do it.

I will call you a racist for depicting a Cuban American Senator in clown face......

That's cool. Now...how about responding to the challenge.

Sure thing, but this is okay of course...
obama_liberty.jpg

Most don't think that's okay, but carry on with your rhetoric.

Most don't think the silly O/P is accurate, but that won't stop his bullshit.

yeah...saw this on facebook and it goes to the stupidity of the left calling republicans racist.....

This is such a well thought out argument. How did you ever find it compelling?

I'd like you to supply a single iota of proof that anyone ever.....even one time....called you a racist simply because you don't like Barack Obama.

Do it.

I will call you a racist for depicting a Cuban American Senator in clown face......

That's cool. Now...how about responding to the challenge.

With all of the posts here on U.S. message board.....I have no intention of looking but you deny it was ever said? Now you are delusional...and a racist.

"Saw this on facebook.....it is accurate...and on point.....so I am posting it..."

Nonsense.

It's completely inaccurate and utterly devoid of a point.

It fails as a ridiculous lie – it's inane and childish, it seeks to diminish the fact that the president has in fact encountered racism as president, where there are indeed those who oppose Obama solely because of his race.

"Racism", the Democrat's go to argument for, well, just about everything.
Well thank God that the party of Old White Men, who the KKK votes for, isn't racist.

After all, a whopping 6.25% of blacks in Congress are GOP members...
That's a higher percentage than the ones who voted against Obama.
Nope, 7% last time. And the ******* have voted 80% + for the Dems for decades.

******* for Kerry was 88% BTW.
That's my point, they're mostly Democrats. Of course there aren't going to be a lot of black Republicans in Congress.

Well thank God that the party of Old White Men, who the KKK votes for, isn't racist.

That's my point, they're mostly Democrats. Of course there aren't going to be a lot of black Republicans in Congress.
But you keep telling us you are the right guys for the *******, so why won't they vote for you and join up? Are they just stupid *******?

But you keep telling us you are the right guys for the *******, so why won't they vote for you and join up? Are they just stupid *******?
Not as stupid as you.

Something they all have in common: they'll never ever win the GOP presidential primaries. I wonder why? :dunno:
Scott, West and Cain all have won primaries! West and Scott won the general. Carson is polling well. I believe Thomas won an election as a judge prior to the SCOTUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something they all have in common: they'll never ever win the GOP presidential primaries. I wonder why? :dunno:
Scott, West and Cain all have won primaries! West and Scott won the general. Carson is polling well. I believe Thomas won an election as a judge prior to the SCOTUS

Sure republican blacks can win in small, regional elections if they can outfund their opponents and/or at the time the base hates democrats more than they hate black people. But nationally, the GOP can never elect a black person because the social conservatives that make up the base won't allow it! Ben Carson is a top 2 candidate for your party, and you'll be lucky if he finishes in the top 10!

Sure republican blacks can win in small, regional elections if they can outfund their opponents and/or at the time the base hates democrats more than they hate black people. But nationally, the GOP can never elect a black person because the social conservatives that make up the base won't allow it! Ben Carson is a top 2 candidate for your party, and you'll be lucky if he finishes in the top 10!

Buuuut they won't get the chance. Alas...

No....the democrat party is racist.....but they have black racists in their party who also support big, all controlling government.....those black guys...they aren't statists or racists. Obama is a racist...he sat in a racist church for 20 years.....and had the racist pastor marry him and michelle and the racist pastor baptized their children.......so the one democrat in that photo...is the only real racist shown.
Methinks you doth protest too much. What are you trying to hide?
Yeah...with the way I post I am hiding something.
I guess you're right on one point. You're not hiding your ignorance.

Well partially because unlike dems most gop voters don't vote solely based on identity politics.
You think we voted for Obama because he was black? Lol nope.

But hey I hear you guys are up to 3 black people out of your 300 members in the House and Senate! That's excellent progress for the GOP! :rofl:
I would not say that you voted for him because he was black...although that was on your list. You voted for him because you're a moron.

Forum List

Back