Saw this on facebook.....it is accurate...and on point.....so I am posting it...

Something they all have in common: they'll never ever win the GOP presidential primaries. I wonder why? :dunno:

Because liberals destroy anyone who even gets close.
Lol you republicans have never let any get close. And when it was a Democrat you immediately tried to convince the world he was a Kenyan usurper who wants to eliminate white people! Does that not sound like "destroying" to you?

:rofl:

Nope, it just means you like Tokens and House *******. many do...

White guy tells blacks they are house *******....is this an example of irony or sarcasm.

The guy doesn't believe that blacks should be conservatives. Seriously, I disagree with quite a bit of conservationism but on the otherhand raising a strong family, enforcing the law and wanting to be a decent human being are good ideas.

Nope, it just means you like Tokens and House *******. many do...

White guy tells blacks they are house *******....is this an example of irony or sarcasm.

The guy doesn't believe that blacks should be conservatives. Seriously, I disagree with quite a bit of conservationism but on the otherhand raising a strong family, enforcing the law and wanting to be a decent human being are good ideas.
Yeah, cause only conservatives believe in what you think no one else does..

No....the democrat party is racist.....but they have black racists in their party who also support big, all controlling government.....those black guys...they aren't statists or racists. Obama is a racist...he sat in a racist church for 20 years.....and had the racist pastor marry him and michelle and the racist pastor baptized their children.......so the one democrat in that photo...is the only real racist shown.
Methinks you doth protest too much. What are you trying to hide?

"Racism", the Democrat's go to argument for, well, just about everything.
Well thank God that the party of Old White Men, who the KKK votes for, isn't racist.

After all, a whopping 6.25% of blacks in Congress are GOP members...
That's a higher percentage than the ones who voted against Obama.
Nope, 7% last time. And the ******* have voted 80% + for the Dems for decades.

******* for Kerry was 88% BTW.

Sure thing, but this is okay of course...
obama_liberty.jpg

Most don't think that's okay, but carry on with your rhetoric.

Nope. And the ******* have voted 80% + for the Dems for decades.

You lefties sure love certain words. Just won't let them die because you like using them at every opportunity. Don't try to put your filthy words in other peoples' mouths. You do that a lot. You really suck at interpretation and should stop it. You are only expressing your own thoughts and no one else's.

yeah...saw this on facebook and it goes to the stupidity of the left calling republicans racist.....

This is such a well thought out argument. How did you ever find it compelling?

I'd like you to supply a single iota of proof that anyone ever.....even one time....called you a racist simply because you don't like Barack Obama.

Do it.

yeah...saw this on facebook and it goes to the stupidity of the left calling republicans racist.....

This is such a well thought out argument. How did you ever find it compelling?

I'd like you to supply a single iota of proof that anyone ever.....even one time....called you a racist simply because you don't like Barack Obama.

Do it.

I will call you a racist for depicting a Cuban American Senator in clown face......

No....the democrat party is racist.....but they have black racists in their party who also support big, all controlling government.....those black guys...they aren't statists or racists. Obama is a racist...he sat in a racist church for 20 years.....and had the racist pastor marry him and michelle and the racist pastor baptized their children.......so the one democrat in that photo...is the only real racist shown.
Methinks you doth protest too much. What are you trying to hide?

Yeah...with the way I post I am hiding something......:haha:

Nope. And the ******* have voted 80% + for the Dems for decades.

You lefties sure love certain words. Just won't let them die because you like using them at every opportunity. Don't try to put your filthy words in other peoples' mouths. You do that a lot. You really suck at interpretation and should stop it. You are only expressing your own thoughts and no one else's.
I use the word because the little racist xenophobic reactionaries here are too PC to. I also use faggots, dykes, kikes, gooks, whops, wetbacks and assorted other words that people mean but aren't honest enough to say.

Forum List

Back