Sarah Quits Again!

Too much of a fact overload for a partisan.

Keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting to get different results = insanity. Partisans don't change anything, so either they don't expect anything to change or are just insane.
A job promotion is not quitting your previous commitment, wingnut! :lol:
Sure it is. They quit their job.

Weiner was promoted? To what?
Weiner resigned under scandal.

What was Poor Sarah's excuse?

Sure it is. They quit their job.

Weiner was promoted? To what?
Weiner resigned under scandal.

Oh, Weiner "resigned". :lol:

What was Poor Sarah's excuse?
A better opportunity, just like most folks who quit something and move on.

:cuckoo:

"Better opportunity"!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

"Better opportunity"!

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
You really enjoy being dense.
So, you believe it is proper for a Governor to quit serving the people who elected her, and who she took an oath to serve, in order to go out and make a fat payday?

Is this the revised "Conservative Values"?

:lol:
Absolutely I do. Elected politicians have the same rights as I do - no more and no less. I don't ridicule anyone for trying to get a better life for themselves, unless they break the law in doing so, irrespective of my opinion about the person.

But, I can see why you think she is so wrong for doing so. You don't like her. That's not rational thinking.

She quit her bus tour midway through, under the guise of a jury summons. There has been no evidence of her getting called for jury duty.

She's just a quitter.

No matter how how stamp your feet and throw your tantrum and hold your breath until you turn blue, the court system of the State of Alaska doesn't have to tell you if she's been called to serve.

Trial (Petit) Jury Handbook

What if my employer wants proof of my jury service?

Ask the jury clerk for a Certificate of Jury Attendance either at the end of each day of trial or at the completion of the trial. The certificate will indicate the dates and times you served.​

Oh, and there has been no evidence that you worked for the Department of Defense in the Middle East.

You're just a liar.

Oh no!
This sounds like the start of a whole new branch of conspiracy nutters.
They'll be demanding her long-form Certificate of Jury Attendance - and not a fake one either!!!!

Are these the 'lawyers' or 'jurors' or 'attenders' or 'triallers'...?

So she is going to prove she served by showing the Certificate of Jury Attendance? That's good.

Interesting how she quit her bus tour midway through because of jury duty, but is in Iowa to premier her mockumentary.

I guess she's a quitter and a liar.
You know what your only proof she's lying is?

You hate her.

Really, that's all you've got. She's lying because you hate her.

Pretty fucking pathetic.

Oh, and what did you do in the desert, Synthia?

The proof that she's lying will be when she refuses to make public her Certificate Of Jury Attendance.

I don't hate her, I just have her pegged as a quitter and a liar.

My job, as I was hired to do it.
So...you claim she's lying now because she hasn't produced proof of something that hasn't even happened yet.

Yes, you hate her. Irrationally.

She quit her bus tour midway through, under the guise of a jury summons. There has been no evidence of her getting called for jury duty.

She's just a quitter.

No matter how how stamp your feet and throw your tantrum and hold your breath until you turn blue, the court system of the State of Alaska doesn't have to tell you if she's been called to serve.

Trial (Petit) Jury Handbook

What if my employer wants proof of my jury service?

Ask the jury clerk for a Certificate of Jury Attendance either at the end of each day of trial or at the completion of the trial. The certificate will indicate the dates and times you served.​

Oh, and there has been no evidence that you worked for the Department of Defense in the Middle East.

You're just a liar.

Oh no!
This sounds like the start of a whole new branch of conspiracy nutters.
They'll be demanding her long-form Certificate of Jury Attendance - and not a fake one either!!!!

Are these the 'lawyers' or 'jurors' or 'attenders' or 'triallers'...?
Oh, no...remember, it's not a conspiracy if leftists believe in it.

You know what your only proof she's lying is?

You hate her.

Really, that's all you've got. She's lying because you hate her.

Pretty fucking pathetic.

Oh, and what did you do in the desert, Synthia?

The proof that she's lying will be when she refuses to make public her Certificate Of Jury Attendance.

So...you claim she's lying now because she hasn't produced proof of something that hasn't even happened yet.

But you will insist on the proof, right? :lol:

It doesn't matter to me. I don't have an irrational emotional investment in "proving" anything about Palin.

You, on the other hand...

Oh, now any question of your IQ level being below that of an idiot are confirmed. You think there is proof for something that has yet to happen.

Or maybe you are just insane?

It doesn't matter to me. I don't have an irrational emotional investment in "proving" anything about Palin.

You, on the other hand...
That's right - you will vote for anyone on the Right, regardless of whether they lie to you. In fact, you don't even want to find out if she lied to you. Irrelevant, right?

Oh, now any question of your IQ level being below that of an idiot are confirmed. You think there is proof for something that has yet to happen.

Or maybe you are just insane?
If it does happen, she will be able to prove it, correct?

Forum List

Back