Sarah Quits Again!

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Sarah Palin Reportedly Quits Bus Tour Halfway Through

Former half-term Gov. Sarah Palin has reportedly packed in her bus tour...halfway through.

Real Clear Politics is reporting that Palin and her family have returned to Alaska from their "One Nation" bus tour, despite tentatively scheduled stops in Iowa and South Carolina.

From Scott Conroy at RCP:
Though Palin and her staff never announced a timeline for the remaining legs of her trip, aides had drafted preliminary itineraries that would have taken her through the Midwest and Southeast at some point this month. But those travel blueprints are now in limbo, RCP has learned, as Palin and her family have reverted to the friendly confines of summertime Alaska, where the skies are currently alight for over 19 hours a day and the Bristol Bay salmon fishing season is nearing its peak.​
Palin's intent to visit Iowa and South Carolina, as well as one stop in New Hampshire, caused some speculation that she was starting to get serious about a run for president in 2012.

The bus tour was launched over Memorial Day weekend, and was particularly scrutinized after one event in Boston where Palin badly flubbed the story behind Paul Revere's ride.

Poor Synthabrain will have to change his summer plans. No more following Sarah from town to town, playing hacky sack and living on Super Veggie Burritos for him.

ten·ta·tive/ˈtentətiv/Adjective
1. Not certain or fixed; provisional: "a tentative conclusion".
2. Done without confidence; hesitant: "tentative steps".

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Clear Politics is reporting that Palin and her family have returned to Alaska from their "One Nation" bus tour, despite tentatively scheduled stops in Iowa and South Carolina.

For Christ sake that's three.

This sucks.

I thought I had missed her announcement to run for Pres and she quit that.

That would have been semi-important.

But this is retarded. She went fucking home. Nothing more.

ten·ta·tive/ˈtentətiv/Adjective
1. Not certain or fixed; provisional: "a tentative conclusion".
2. Done without confidence; hesitant: "tentative steps".

YouTube - ‪NBC The More You Know‬‏

Based on her track record, she will probably quit.

Three more retards and we can enter a basketball team in the Special Olympics. :clap2:

The tour seems to have bombed. So she is being rational.

Something Synthy believes is evil. Almost as evil as a woman being pretty and independent.

Agreed. Good for her.

:clap2:

Er..she hasn't quit anything. I don't believe there was any established date or itinerary..that was the reason the press was freaked. So she's just finished.

Sheesh.

This sucks.

I thought I had missed her announcement to run for Pres and she quit that.

That would have been semi-important.

But this is retarded. She went fucking home. Nothing more.

By the time she makes the announcement that she is not running there will be a collective shrug

Sarah Quits Again!

I realize most of America is looking to the GOP to find a good candidate to win the Presidential Election in 2012 since Obama sucks so bad, but I seriously doubt Palin will be that candidate.

I'm looking to the GOP because I long for it to restore itself to it's values. Our current sitting President doesn't suck. He's exactly what we needed at the time. The GOP can't produce a viable candidate, because they are wrapped around the axle that rush, sarah, glenn and friends created.

Sarah Palin Reportedly Quits Bus Tour Halfway Through

Former half-term Gov. Sarah Palin has reportedly packed in her bus tour...halfway through.

From Scott Conroy at RCP:
Though Palin and her staff never announced a timeline for the remaining legs of her trip, aides had drafted preliminary itineraries that would have taken her through the Midwest and Southeast at some point this month. But those travel blueprints are now in limbo, RCP has learned, as Palin and her family have reverted to the friendly confines of summertime Alaska, where the skies are currently alight for over 19 hours a day and the Bristol Bay salmon fishing season is nearing its peak.​
Palin's intent to visit Iowa and South Carolina, as well as one stop in New Hampshire, caused some speculation that she was starting to get serious about a run for president in 2012.

The bus tour was launched over Memorial Day weekend, and was particularly scrutinized after one event in Boston where Palin badly flubbed the story behind Paul Revere's ride.

sooo shes an attention whore then she drops the act now shes a quitter, you guys need a new shtick...:lol:

Forum List

Back