Sarah Quits Again!

But you will insist on the proof, right? :lol:
It doesn't matter to me. I don't have an irrational emotional investment in "proving" anything about Palin.

You, on the other hand...
That's right - you will vote for anyone on the Right, regardless of whether they lie to you. In fact, you don't even want to find out if she lied to you. Irrelevant, right?
That's funny, coming from a mindless drone such as yourself.

You know why I vote Republican? Because they do marginally less damage to the nation than Democrats do.

It doesn't matter to me. I don't have an irrational emotional investment in "proving" anything about Palin.

You, on the other hand...
That's right - you will vote for anyone on the Right, regardless of whether they lie to you. In fact, you don't even want to find out if she lied to you. Irrelevant, right?

You know why I vote Republican? Because they do marginally less damage to the nation than Democrats do.
You mean like turning a surplus into massive, crushing debt?

Or did you mean squandering America's moral standing by resorting to torture?

Or maybe starting a war with a sovereign country based on lies and cherry-picked data?

Or perhaps, just ignoring imminent threats like "bin Laden determined to attack U.S.", and failing to protect 3,000 Americans?

Is that all "marginally less damage"?

You're a fucking idiot.

You DO know the only reason we had a surplus, right? Let me refresh your memory - government shut-down in the 90s.

You have issues with knowing the difference between opinions and facts. Don't worry, though; many of your political leaning do. Well, let's change that - most partisans do.

Or maybe starting a war with a sovereign country based on lies and cherry-picked data?
You look more and more idiotic. As such, I suspect that you intend to do so.

Or perhaps, just ignoring imminent threats like "bin Laden determined to attack U.S.", and failing to protect 3,000 Americans?

If Clinton had done his job, there would have been no problem. He was a slacker.

That would make anyone of rational mind vote Republican.

You're a fucking idiot.
My goodness, you just believe any old thing you're told to, don't you? :lol:

You're a fucking idiot.
Are you saying that we didn't have a surplus? You probably are, because you're a fool.

Are you saying we didn't torture anybody? You probably are, because you're a fool.

Are you saying that we didn't attack a sovereign nation based on disputed intelligence? You probably are, because you're a fool.

Are you saying that the Bushies didn't get that memo in August, 2001? You probably are, because you're a fool.

Now turn around and claim I am disparaging your service. That seems to be the only thing you've got. :lol:

You're a fucking idiot.
Are you saying that we didn't have a surplus? You probably are, because you're a fool.

Are you saying we didn't torture anybody? You probably are, because you're a fool.

Are you saying that we didn't attack a sovereign nation based on disputed intelligence? You probably are, because you're a fool.

Are you saying that the Bushies didn't get that memo in August, 2001? You probably are, because you're a fool.

Now turn around and claim I am disparaging your service. That seems to be the only thing you've got. :lol:

No, in THIS post, you're not disparaging my service. You're just being a fucking idiot. :lol:

No, in THIS post, you're not disparaging my service. You're just being a fucking idiot. :lol:
Running from my questions again? Great way to put your honor on display. :lol:

Let me give an answer that you'll accept:

Bush is Hitler!!

There, happy now, you fucking idiot moonbat?

Say...what did you do in the desert, Synthia?

Bush is Hitler!!

Nope. I won't be happy until you man up, grow some balls, get a spine, and answer these questions:

Are you saying that we didn't have a surplus?

Are you saying we didn't torture anybody?

Are you saying that we didn't attack a sovereign nation based on disputed intelligence?

Are you saying that the Bushies didn't get that memo in August, 2001?

Bush is Hitler!!

Nope. I won't be happy until you man up, grow some balls, get a spine, and answer these questions:

Are you saying that we didn't attack a sovereign nation based on disputed intelligence?

My, aren't you a petulant little bitch. :lol:

But I'll play your stupid little game, although I warn you, you'll like my "Bush is Hitler!" answer a lot better. :lol:

We didn't have a surplus.

We didn't torture anybody.

We didn't attack a sovereign nation based on intelligence disputed at the time.

The Bush Administration got a memo, but it was so vague as to be meaningless.

See? You shoulda stuck with "Bush is Hitler!" It's more in line with your worldview and your intelligence. :lol:

Stupid fucking moonbat.

Bush is Hitler!!

daveman is a lock-step conservative. Facts are an annoyance to him.

Forum List

Back