Sarah Quits Again!

So...if it's a law, then it's OK to label someone after a first offense.

Is that correct?

Legal definitions.

But according to you, anyone who has quit a job is a quitter.
When they committed to a certain time frame, yes.

And that's the heart of it. She cannot be counted upon, and she cannot be trusted.
Then, if she is up for an election, don't vote for her. I doubt you would anyway.

The funny thing is that you have to resort to dishonesty and spin when attempting to influence others about her. If she is so bad and so unsuitable, those qualities should be evident to all of competent mind.

But, you still try. That smells of some sort of fear of her.

Personally, I don't fear her. I don't hate her, either. She seems likable enough to me. , She doesn't get my vote for much of anything, though. She is not a bad person. She is not a quitter because I have no pattern of such behavior on which to base that.

I think you and others who are so consumed with fear of her need to get a grip.

Insofar as this thread......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwwtO5viUDE]YouTube - ‪Go the Fuck to Sleep.wmv‬‏[/ame]

She quit the governorship.

But, I don't agree that she is a quitter.

Remarkable and telling the right’s blind defense of a someone clearly unqualified to hold national office.

Biden and Obama quit. You didn't have a problem with that?
It's hard for me to say that Obama quit his Senate position. Someone who just shows up to a job from time to time just to announce that he has shown up to it ("Present") is not really doing that job, IMO. So, it's hard to quit something one actually never really started.

Legal definitions.

But according to you, anyone who has quit a job is a quitter.

And that's the heart of it. She cannot be counted upon, and she cannot be trusted.
Then, if she is up for an election, don't vote for her. I doubt you would anyway.

The funny thing is that you have to resort to dishonesty and spin when attempting to influence others about her. If she is so bad and so unsuitable, those qualities should be evident to all of competent mind.

Personally, I don't fear her. I don't hate her, either. She seems likable enough to me. , She doesn't get my vote for much of anything, though. She is not a bad person. She is not a quitter because I have no pattern of such behavior on which to base that.

There was no dishonesty or spin.

Poor Sarah quit the Governorship, mid-commitment to the citizens of her state.

She quit her bus tour midway through, under the guise of a jury summons. There has been no evidence of her getting called for jury duty.

She's just a quitter.

There was no dishonesty or spin.

Poor Sarah quit the Governorship, mid-commitment to the citizens of her state.

And Obama and Biden quit theirs.

And Clinton quit his.

And Clinton quit hers.

etc.

Your point?

She quit her bus tour midway through, under the guise of a jury summons.

And she promised and/or committed to nothing.

Your point?

She quit her bus tour midway through, under the guise of a jury summons. There has been no evidence of her getting called for jury duty.

She's just a quitter.

No matter how how stamp your feet and throw your tantrum and hold your breath until you turn blue, the court system of the State of Alaska doesn't have to tell you if she's been called to serve.

Trial (Petit) Jury Handbook

What if my employer wants proof of my jury service?

Ask the jury clerk for a Certificate of Jury Attendance either at the end of each day of trial or at the completion of the trial. The certificate will indicate the dates and times you served.​

Oh, and there has been no evidence that you worked for the Department of Defense in the Middle East.

You're just a liar.

Sarah Palin Reportedly Quits Bus Tour Halfway Through

Former half-term Gov. Sarah Palin has reportedly packed in her bus tour...halfway through.

Real Clear Politics is reporting that Palin and her family have returned to Alaska from their "One Nation" bus tour, despite tentatively scheduled stops in Iowa and South Carolina.

From Scott Conroy at RCP:
Though Palin and her staff never announced a timeline for the remaining legs of her trip, aides had drafted preliminary itineraries that would have taken her through the Midwest and Southeast at some point this month. But those travel blueprints are now in limbo, RCP has learned, as Palin and her family have reverted to the friendly confines of summertime Alaska, where the skies are currently alight for over 19 hours a day and the Bristol Bay salmon fishing season is nearing its peak.​
Palin's intent to visit Iowa and South Carolina, as well as one stop in New Hampshire, caused some speculation that she was starting to get serious about a run for president in 2012.

The bus tour was launched over Memorial Day weekend, and was particularly scrutinized after one event in Boston where Palin badly flubbed the story behind Paul Revere's ride.

Notice the parts I made bold? Do you feel proud of yourself for starting this fascinating thread?

Sarah Palin Reportedly Quits Bus Tour Halfway Through

Former half-term Gov. Sarah Palin has reportedly packed in her bus tour...halfway through.

Real Clear Politics is reporting that Palin and her family have returned to Alaska from their "One Nation" bus tour, despite tentatively scheduled stops in Iowa and South Carolina.

From Scott Conroy at RCP:
Though Palin and her staff never announced a timeline for the remaining legs of her trip, aides had drafted preliminary itineraries that would have taken her through the Midwest and Southeast at some point this month. But those travel blueprints are now in limbo, RCP has learned, as Palin and her family have reverted to the friendly confines of summertime Alaska, where the skies are currently alight for over 19 hours a day and the Bristol Bay salmon fishing season is nearing its peak.​
Palin's intent to visit Iowa and South Carolina, as well as one stop in New Hampshire, caused some speculation that she was starting to get serious about a run for president in 2012.

The bus tour was launched over Memorial Day weekend, and was particularly scrutinized after one event in Boston where Palin badly flubbed the story behind Paul Revere's ride.

Notice the parts I made bold? Do you feel proud of yourself for starting this fascinating thread?

Synthia lacks the wit to be properly embarrassed. All he's good for is posting the links he's told to post.

She's just a quitter.

No matter how how stamp your feet and throw your tantrum and hold your breath until you turn blue, the court system of the State of Alaska doesn't have to tell you if she's been called to serve.

Ask the jury clerk for a Certificate of Jury Attendance either at the end of each day of trial or at the completion of the trial. The certificate will indicate the dates and times you served.​

Oh, and there has been no evidence that you worked for the Department of Defense in the Middle East.

You're just a liar.
So she is going to prove she served by showing the Certificate of Jury Attendance? That's good.

Interesting how she quit her bus tour midway through because of jury duty, but is in Iowa to premier her mockumentary.

I guess she's a quitter and a liar.

She's just a quitter.

You're just a liar.
So she is going to prove she served by showing the Certificate of Jury Attendance? That's good.

Interesting how she quit her bus tour midway through because of jury duty, but is in Iowa to premier her mockumentary.

Thats right!!! I heard she going to be there too.

She's just a quitter.

You're just a liar.

You know what your only proof she's lying is?

You hate her.

Really, that's all you've got. She's lying because you hate her.

Pretty fucking pathetic.

Oh, and what did you do in the desert, Synthia?

You're just a liar.

You hate her.

Pretty fucking pathetic.

The proof that she's lying will be when she refuses to make public her Certificate Of Jury Attendance.

I don't hate her, I just have her pegged as a quitter and a liar.

My job, as I was hired to do it.

You hate her.

Pretty fucking pathetic.

The proof that she's lying will be when she refuses to make public her Certificate Of Jury Attendance.

Weiner, Obama, the Clintons, Carter are all quitters. They all lied, too.

You hate her.

Pretty fucking pathetic.

:lol:

Too much of a fact overload for a partisan.

Keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting to get different results = insanity. Partisans don't change anything, so either they don't expect anything to change or are just insane.

You hate her.

Pretty fucking pathetic.

Synthia digs her party's quitters....

Too much of a fact overload for a partisan.

Keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting to get different results = insanity. Partisans don't change anything, so either they don't expect anything to change or are just insane.
A job promotion is not quitting your previous commitment, wingnut! :lol:

Forum List

Back