Sarah Palin's son arrested AGAIN for assaulting women.

You are inadequate to the task of arguing with me and this is obvious. Sorry sister.

I'm not sure anyone would be adequate to argue with you. Your view of reality is so much different than anyone else.

My view of reality is different than anyone who lives in your little bubble. And being a liberal with a small mind and little imagination, you can't think outside of it.

If liberals could think better, they wouldn't be liberals.

I realize that's not very nice. The time for "nice" is over. It's time for the whirlwind Kavanaugh mentioned.

Okey Dokey.

That's right, dear. You're the party of hysterical emotion, screeching females, and overwrought protests.

You can't think. That's why you're liberals.

I'm not the one who sounds like he's on a PMS rant. Do you need a Midol?

Liberals are such wonderful feminists.

Oh sure. In the New Leftist Totalitarian state, Kavanaugh will be ALL BAD and Ford a hero, so of course it will be a felony to use her image in any way other than some kind of MeToo goddess the plebians can worship.

It's a new world, comrade, get on board. You like?

Reductio ad absurdum.

You are inadequate to the task of arguing with me and this is obvious. Sorry sister.

I'm not sure anyone would be adequate to argue with you. Your view of reality is so much different than anyone else.

My view of reality is different than anyone who lives in your little bubble. And being a liberal with a small mind and little imagination, you can't think outside of it.

I realize that's not very nice. The time for "nice" is over. It's time for the whirlwind Kavanaugh mentioned.
No need to apologize. You are sorry. You make no sense. Here is you Hannity trophy.

images

Pick any political topic and let's argue it sweetheart. You and me, let's go. Can you type more than six words put together?

Triggered and Trumpified.

You managed three words and even some alliteration. Look it up if you're not sure.

But still no argument. You're not up to it, I understand.

If liberals could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. This is just true.

There is no argument or debate here. I am not a liberal which you would find out if you took POTUS foot out of your ass long enough to realize.

Is that you Kellyanne Conway?

Yes you are a liberal. You might have enough brain cells firing that you are ashamed to call yourself one. That will wear off.

Reductio ad absurdum.

No need to apologize. You are sorry. You make no sense. Here is you Hannity trophy.

images

Pick any political topic and let's argue it sweetheart. You and me, let's go. Can you type more than six words put together?

You managed three words and even some alliteration. Look it up if you're not sure.

There is no argument or debate here. I am not a liberal which you would find out if you took POTUS foot out of your ass long enough to realize.

Yes you are a liberal. You might have enough brain cells firing that you are ashamed to call yourself one. That will wear off.
Kellyanne calling?

Kellyanne calling?

Okay this is a serious question. Do you have a cognitive or fine motor impairment that makes it difficult for you to type more than six words at a time?

What I see here are a bunch of people mocking the Palin family that have been continually harassed, spied on, sued multiple times that gets shut down by judges as frivolous and given a lot of partisan hate. They are hated so much, as they have had to deal with that hate for many years now, while they try to protect themselves from the public who have been threatening them with hate and violence,requiring legal and physical protections for the same many years.

It is sad when people fail in ANY family in any part of the world, but do they deserve the flood of hate and threats for being different that have persisted for many years?

Why don't YOU haters show some Christian values of your own instead, drop the hate and leave them alone, as the police and the courts will handle it.

Kellyanne calling?

Okay this is a serious question. Do you have a cognitive or fine motor impairment that makes it difficult for you to type more than six words at a time?
That doesn't even warrant an answer, it is so fatuous.

Kellyanne still calling.

Forum List

Back