You're damn right.

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
I could care less bout the weed lyrics, and being that all you leftists are into pot anyways, you should like it to. The West Virginia Tea Party officially adopts this song.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsQzw_Ax8Cw]YouTube - ‪AARON LEWIS - "Country Boy" (Official Video)‬‏[/ame]

The majority of Americans can relate to this song, we deer hunt, and enjoy the woods. We love our flag and what it stands for. For everyone else who looks down on that, fuck off.

Grunt.... Why do you think Progressives DON'T love those things? I am a country boy. I was raised in the country. I hunt, fish and I love my country. I served in the Military honorably.

That is the problem with you guys. You think that because one group of people that do not like the direction that our country is heading and has headed for the past 30 years, that they aren't Patriots.

you're wrong. Way wrong.

I could care less bout the weed lyrics, and being that all you leftists are into pot anyways, you should like it to. The West Virginia Tea Party officially adopts this song.

2:30-35--"You'll never catch me out the house without my nine or forty five!" :rock:

I would also like to point out that it is not just a left or right issue on Hemp(weed). My views are more to the right, however I believe we should legalize Hemp. In fact most people I know that are to the right think the same. ;)

Grunt.... Why do you think Progressives DON'T love those things? I am a country boy. I was raised in the country. I hunt, fish and I love my country. I served in the Military honorably.

That is the problem with you guys. You think that because one group of people that do not like the direction that our country is heading and has headed for the past 30 years, that they aren't Patriots.

you're wrong. Way wrong.

i think he was hitting the moonshine a bit heavily

The majority of Americans can relate to this song, we deer hunt, and enjoy the woods. We love our flag and what it stands for. For everyone else who looks down on that, fuck off.
Fine bleating from another flag worshiping military meat head.
This is the only flag that should be flown up there.

Attachments

• $flag.jpg
    $flag.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 87

You and Jillian should hook up... you're meant for each other.

You and Jillian should hook up... you're meant for each other.

which just proves you're a braindead loser.

thanks for keeping up the good work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSQTz1bccL4]YouTube - ‪Young Boy Strip Searched by TSA (New link to TSA lies interview)‬‏[/ame]

You do know he's a jewish guy from Massachusetts, right?

Forum List

Back