Sarah Palin's son arrested AGAIN for assaulting women.

How 'bout I make one of Ford with their hair caught up in her glasses?

Oh no that would be a felony. I mean in the totalitarian state you're all now openly slobbering for

I'm sure you had some meaning you intended to impart with that post. Would you mind telling me what it might have been?

Oh sure. In the New Leftist Totalitarian state, Kavanaugh will be ALL BAD and Ford a hero, so of course it will be a felony to use her image in any way other than some kind of MeToo goddess the plebians can worship.

It's a new world, comrade, get on board. You like?

He was only practicing for the knock out game. You can't have city democrats monopolize that entire sport now can you?
He was only practicing for the knock out game. You can't have city democrats monopolize that entire sport now can you?
The topic here is white trash. Save your sheet and hood stupidity for another thread.

Liberals. Always the loveliest of people, so open-minded and tolerant, right?

Just kidding, you all have revealed yourselves as soulless ghouls this week. It's about time. Now it's on.

Sarah Palin's eldest son, Track Palin, arrested for alleged assault

Palin, 29, of Wasilla, Alaska, was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence, interfering with a report of domestic violence, and resisting arrest, among other allegations, according to a report released Saturday by Alaska State Troopers.

Palin could be charged with three Class A misdemeanors, punishable by up to a year in prison and a $25,000 fine, and a Class B misdemeanor, which is punishable by one day in jail and a $2,000 fine, according to KTUU.

He was charged with felony burglary, assault in the fourth degree and criminal mischief for causing property damage in Wasilla, Alaska, according to court records. Palin's father, Todd Palin, was listed as the "victim" in the case, which is currently before Veteran's Court, KTUU reported.

Palin’s girlfriend told the officer that he "struck her on the left side of her head near her eye with a closed fist," sending her to the ground, according to court documents.

--------------------------

Another merely misunderstood NICE conservative kid.

What is it about Republicans, their children and booze?

Wait a second. You mean someone reported the crime in real time to the local police?

Oh no that would be a felony. I mean in the totalitarian state you're all now openly slobbering for

I'm sure you had some meaning you intended to impart with that post. Would you mind telling me what it might have been?

Oh sure. In the New Leftist Totalitarian state, Kavanaugh will be ALL BAD and Ford a hero, so of course it will be a felony to use her image in any way other than some kind of MeToo goddess the plebians can worship.

Reductio ad absurdum.

Reductio ad absurdum.

You are inadequate to the task of arguing with me and this is obvious. Sorry sister.

Reductio ad absurdum.

You are inadequate to the task of arguing with me and this is obvious. Sorry sister.
No need to apologize. You are sorry. You make no sense. Here is you Hannity trophy.

images

Reductio ad absurdum.

No need to apologize. You are sorry. You make no sense. Here is you Hannity trophy.

images

Pick any political topic and let's argue it sweetheart. You and me, let's go. Can you type more than six words put together?

You think it would be a felony to use her image? You poor thing. Either somebody has brainwashed you, or you have lost touch with reality.

You think it would be a felony to use her image? You poor thing. Either somebody has brainwashed you, or you have lost touch with reality.

Look at your signature and tell me what the Resistance would do. I already understand the machinations of simple minds. That's why I left, sweetheart. A long time ago.

Reductio ad absurdum.

I'm not sure anyone would be adequate to argue with you. Your view of reality is so much different than anyone else.

Look at your signature and tell me what the Resistance would do. I already understand the machinations of simple minds. That's why I left, sweetheart. A long time ago.

Yep. It sounds like you have been out of it for quite a while. Are there any other every day things that happen to be felonies in your reality?

Reductio ad absurdum.

I'm not sure anyone would be adequate to argue with you. Your view of reality is so much different than anyone else.

My view of reality is different than anyone who lives in your little bubble. And being a liberal with a small mind and little imagination, you can't think outside of it.

If liberals could think better, they wouldn't be liberals.

I realize that's not very nice. The time for "nice" is over. It's time for the whirlwind Kavanaugh mentioned.

Yep. It sounds like you have been out of it for quite a while. Are there any other every day things that happen to be felonies in your reality?

Well I'm looking at an America where half the population calls a man the worst names and mocks his rage and upset on live TV because women accused him of things that everyone around them said didn't happen almost 40 years ago.

But "feelings", and "sex", so it must be true.

Reductio ad absurdum.

images

Pick any political topic and let's argue it sweetheart. You and me, let's go. Can you type more than six words put together?

Triggered and Trumpified.

Reductio ad absurdum.

images

You managed three words and even some alliteration. Look it up if you're not sure.

But still no argument. You're not up to it, I understand.

If liberals could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. This is just true.

Reductio ad absurdum.

My view of reality is different than anyone who lives in your little bubble. And being a liberal with a small mind and little imagination, you can't think outside of it.

I realize that's not very nice. The time for "nice" is over. It's time for the whirlwind Kavanaugh mentioned.

Okey Dokey.

Reductio ad absurdum.

Okey Dokey.

That's right, dear. You're the party of hysterical emotion, screeching females, and overwrought protests.

You can't think. That's why you're liberals.

Reductio ad absurdum.

Reductio ad absurdum.

images

You managed three words and even some alliteration. Look it up if you're not sure.

But still no argument. You're not up to it, I understand.

If liberals could think better, they wouldn't be liberals. This is just true.

There is no argument or debate here. I am not a liberal which you would find out if you took POTUS foot out of your ass long enough to realize.

Is that you Kellyanne Conway?

Reductio ad absurdum.

Okey Dokey.

That's right, dear. You're the party of hysterical emotion, screeching females, and overwrought protests.

You can't think. That's why you're liberals.

I'm not the one who sounds like he's on a PMS rant. Do you need a Midol?

Forum List

Back