Sarah Quits Again!

We took the AlCan. I'd love to do it again someday, but I'd take even longer. It's a beautiful trip. :)

Took the Alcan too. The only flat we had, was sittin' on the ferry.
:lol: Oh, man, you were lucky. We had one in BC on the way back. It was raining. And the road department was putting down chip & oil. I never did get all the tar off the Blazer or my shoes. :tongue:

One trip, we stopped for the Calgary Stampede.....Canadians know how to party!

Uninformed sources claim that Palin gassed up at BP!!!!!!!!*

OMFG!!!

If this is true!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!!

*I have no information on where the Palin bus buys there's gas, but if she did buy gas at BP well, that's front page news!
Do you think she is familiar with the wingnut mantra to never buy gas from Citgo?

Took the Alcan too. The only flat we had, was sittin' on the ferry.
:lol: Oh, man, you were lucky. We had one in BC on the way back. It was raining. And the road department was putting down chip & oil. I never did get all the tar off the Blazer or my shoes. :tongue:

One trip, we stopped for the Calgary Stampede.....Canadians know how to party!

Oh, wow, that must have been awesome! :clap2:

I went past there to Japan. Been to 5 continents. Feel pretty silly now dontcha' troll boy?
No reason to. Did you drive to Japan through Alaska? :lol:

From western KY to AK, it took us 11 days...but we took our time, using it as our honeymoon, and took a detour to Chicago.

On the way back, we drove straight through, the most direct route possible, stopping only twice for a few hours' sleep. 5,000 miles. Took us 5 days.

I expect Palin left the bus down here and flew home. What do you think (assuming you think at all)?

Took 6 days, 24 hrs, from Syracuse NY to Homer, and then the ferry Tsutumina over to Kodiak.

You stumped Google! :eek:

o9hmjs.png

No reason to. Did you drive to Japan through Alaska? :lol:

From western KY to AK, it took us 11 days...but we took our time, using it as our honeymoon, and took a detour to Chicago.

On the way back, we drove straight through, the most direct route possible, stopping only twice for a few hours' sleep. 5,000 miles. Took us 5 days.

I expect Palin left the bus down here and flew home. What do you think (assuming you think at all)?

Took 6 days, 24 hrs, from Syracuse NY to Homer, and then the ferry Tsutumina over to Kodiak.

You stumped Google! :eek:

o9hmjs.png

Did conhog ever stump google?:cool:

Sarah Palin Reportedly Quits Bus Tour Halfway Through

Former half-term Gov. Sarah Palin has reportedly packed in her bus tour...halfway through.

Real Clear Politics is reporting that Palin and her family have returned to Alaska from their "One Nation" bus tour, despite tentatively scheduled stops in Iowa and South Carolina.

From Scott Conroy at RCP:
Though Palin and her staff never announced a timeline for the remaining legs of her trip, aides had drafted preliminary itineraries that would have taken her through the Midwest and Southeast at some point this month. But those travel blueprints are now in limbo, RCP has learned, as Palin and her family have reverted to the friendly confines of summertime Alaska, where the skies are currently alight for over 19 hours a day and the Bristol Bay salmon fishing season is nearing its peak.​
Palin's intent to visit Iowa and South Carolina, as well as one stop in New Hampshire, caused some speculation that she was starting to get serious about a run for president in 2012.

The bus tour was launched over Memorial Day weekend, and was particularly scrutinized after one event in Boston where Palin badly flubbed the story behind Paul Revere's ride.

Joe Biden quit.
Rahm Emanuel did to.
I don't get your point.

Former half-term Gov. Sarah Palin has reportedly packed in her bus tour...halfway through.

Real Clear Politics is reporting that Palin and her family have returned to Alaska from their "One Nation" bus tour, despite tentatively scheduled stops in Iowa and South Carolina.

Though Palin and her staff never announced a timeline for the remaining legs of her trip, aides had drafted preliminary itineraries that would have taken her through the Midwest and Southeast at some point this month. But those travel blueprints are now in limbo, RCP has learned, as Palin and her family have reverted to the friendly confines of summertime Alaska, where the skies are currently alight for over 19 hours a day and the Bristol Bay salmon fishing season is nearing its peak.​
Palin's intent to visit Iowa and South Carolina, as well as one stop in New Hampshire, caused some speculation that she was starting to get serious about a run for president in 2012.

The bus tour was launched over Memorial Day weekend, and was particularly scrutinized after one event in Boston where Palin badly flubbed the story behind Paul Revere's ride.

Joe Biden quit.
Rahm Emanuel did to.
I don't get your point.
Well, let's see...

Biden quit the Senate to become Vice President Of The United States Of America.

Rahm Emanuel quit the House to become White House Chief Of Staff.

Sarah Palin quit the Governorship to become a Reality TV star and to get rich.

Joe Biden quit.
Rahm Emanuel did to.
I don't get your point.
Well, let's see...

There IS a difference when you resign to move-up and when you just plain quit like Caribou Barbie did :(

Last edited:
Joe Biden quit.
Rahm Emanuel did to.
I don't get your point.
Well, let's see...

There IS a difference when you resign to move-up and when you just plain quit like Caribou Barbie did :(

Isn't Rahm the one that quit the White house to be governor of Illinois???? Ooops! :)

It’s the American way.
Isn't Rahm the one that quit the White house to be governor of Illinois???? Ooops!

Um, no – that’s mayor of Chicago, and remained in public service, rather than quitting to pursue personal gain – double fail.

And the right’s relentless defense of Palin is truly bizarre when examined objectively.

Joe Biden quit.
Rahm Emanuel did to.
I don't get your point.
Well, let's see...

Pesky facts.....

Well, let's see...

Isn't Rahm the one that quit the White house to be governor of Illinois???? Ooops! :)
Governor? :eusa_eh::eusa_shhh::lol: Caroljo must not keep-up w/ the news. :lol:

Last edited:

Joe Biden quit.
Rahm Emanuel did to.
I don't get your point.
Well, let's see...

Why did Weiner quit?

You guys are too fuckin' much...:lol:

Forum List

Back