Sarah Quits Again!

And if it turns out that she doesn't serve jury duty? What will be your next excuse?

You just hate it when you're wrong don't you??? I'm sure everyone can find out if she serves...
Did she show her long-form jury summons?

04.gif

I'm sure she would show it right away if you ask... :)

Obama is toxic waste to Jews and Moderates. He's a One Termer, Dear.

I'll keep track of this post and see how you respond after the '12 election.

According to CrusaderFrank, Obama won't even get nominated in 2012!!!

Moron, our people came swaggering back in for the lame duck session and harry, nancy, and barack kicked their yellow little asses. Either we come up with a way for real governance in this coming term, Obama is going to be president for life by the time this is all over.

Dems still had an overwhelming majority in the Lame Duck, right?

Obama will not even get nominated in 2012

:lol:

We'll see who Soros puts up for the Dems in 2012, he's on record that he's selling Obama futures short

Last edited:
And if it turns out that she doesn't serve jury duty? What will be your next excuse?

wtf difference will it make, All the problems we have going on and you idiots think PEOPLE really give a rats ass about something like this.
you lefty-liberals on this board are SHALLOW SHALLOW SHALLOW and pathetic. we only had FOUR threads posted about this stupid shit.
She keeps sticking her nose in, making herself a distraction. Either she runs or she doesn't but make up your mind and stop sucking all the air out of the room. She knows that these games she plays are guaranteed to get the media attention.

Perhaps she is just a rodeo clown, diverting attention away from the substandard candidates who are running against President Obama. She would do anything for a buck.

hahahahahah, SNORT. that is what has all your panties in a bunch. she won't play YOUR GAME. I FRIGGEN love Sarah for that.

I'll keep track of this post and see how you respond after the '12 election.

According to CrusaderFrank, Obama won't even get nominated in 2012!!!

Dems still had an overwhelming majority in the Lame Duck, right?

Obama will not even get nominated in 2012

:lol:

We'll see who Soros puts up for the Dems IN 2012, he's on record that he's selling Obama futures short
Oh, you're doubling down? :lol:

Uninformed sources claim that Palin gassed up at BP!!!!!!!!*

OMFG!!!

If this is true!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!!

*I have no information on where the Palin bus buys there's gas, but if she did buy gas at BP well, that's front page news!

We'll see who Soros puts up for the Dems IN 2012, he's on record that he's selling Obama futures short
Oh, you're doubling down? :lol:

George Soros Tells Progressive Donors Obama Might Not Be The Best Investment

Michael Vachon, an adviser to Soros, did not dispute the comment, though he stressed that there was no transcript of a private gathering to check. Vachon also clarified that the longtime progressive giver was not referring to a primary challenge to the president:

"Mr. Soros fully supports the president as the leader of the Democratic Party," said Vachon. "He was not suggesting that we seek another candidate for 2012. His comments were made in a private, informal conversation that was about the need for progressives to be more forceful in promoting their agenda. He was stressing the importance of being heard by elected officials."

What exactly IS the "Progressive Agenda?"

The only hint I read is at the end of the article:

"There are a handful of funders committed to the idea of taking on corporate interests in politics... I think the [Supreme Court's] Citizens United decision [allowing unlimited corporate donations in campaigns] intellectually caused a shift to want to deal with corporate money.

Apparently the "Progressive Agenda" is to alter the composition of the supreme court and legislating from the bench instead of the HoR & Senate where laws are written by Elected people representing the majority opinion.

Michael Vachon, an adviser to Soros, did not dispute the comment, though he stressed that there was no transcript of a private gathering to check. Vachon also clarified that the longtime progressive giver was not referring to a primary challenge to the president:

"Mr. Soros fully supports the president as the leader of the Democratic Party," said Vachon. "He was not suggesting that we seek another candidate for 2012. His comments were made in a private, informal conversation that was about the need for progressives to be more forceful in promoting their agenda. He was stressing the importance of being heard by elected officials."

What exactly IS the "Progressive Agenda?"

The only hint I read is at the end of the article:

"There are a handful of funders committed to the idea of taking on corporate interests in politics... I think the [Supreme Court's] Citizens United decision [allowing unlimited corporate donations in campaigns] intellectually caused a shift to want to deal with corporate money.

Apparently the "Progressive Agenda" is to alter the composition of the supreme court and legislating from the bench instead of the HoR & Senate where laws are written by Elected people representing the majority opinion.
Well, c'mon, man. The proles need someone to do their thinking for them.

Right, USMB lefties?

Did she take the bus home to do that or fly 1st-class & will meet the "Me, me, me!!!" bus later?

Last edited:
I have, twice. Didn't cleanse me of my sins. palin's motives are not what her flock thinks.

I drove there and back.

I doubt if Dot Com has.

I went past there to Japan. Been to 5 continents. Feel pretty silly now dontcha' troll boy?
No reason to. Did you drive to Japan through Alaska? :lol:

From western KY to AK, it took us 11 days...but we took our time, using it as our honeymoon, and took a detour to Chicago.

On the way back, we drove straight through, the most direct route possible, stopping only twice for a few hours' sleep. 5,000 miles. Took us 5 days.

I expect Palin left the bus down here and flew home. What do you think (assuming you think at all)?

I drove there and back.

I doubt if Dot Com has.

I went past there to Japan. Been to 5 continents. Feel pretty silly now dontcha' troll boy?

From western KY to AK, it took us 11 days...but we took our time, using it as our honeymoon, and took a detour to Chicago.

On the way back, we drove straight through, the most direct route possible, stopping only twice for a few hours' sleep. 5,000 miles. Took us 5 days.

I expect Palin left the bus down here and flew home. What do you think (assuming you think at all)?

Took 6 days, 24 hrs, from Syracuse NY to Homer, and then the ferry Tsutumina over to Kodiak.

Took 6 days, 24 hrs, from Syracuse NY to Homer, and then the ferry Tsutumina over to Kodiak.

We took the AlCan. I'd love to do it again someday, but I'd take even longer. It's a beautiful trip. :)

We took the AlCan. I'd love to do it again someday, but I'd take even longer. It's a beautiful trip. :)

Took the Alcan too. The only flat we had, was sittin' on the ferry.

Took the Alcan too. The only flat we had, was sittin' on the ferry.
:lol: Oh, man, you were lucky. We had one in BC on the way back. It was raining. And the road department was putting down chip & oil. I never did get all the tar off the Blazer or my shoes. :tongue:

Forum List

Back