Sarah Palin, Fred Thompson show leadership, while Huckabee and Romney exude cowardice

Lets see the choices palin faced:
1. stay governor and go broke because the dems kept filing bogus ethics charges against her. At last count they were 0 - 17, but Palin had to pay to defend herself, and she was not a wealthy person.

2. Resign with AK in excellent fiscal shape, take a book deal worth $7,000,000 and hit the lucrative speaker trail.

Tough choice, but hey this is America and people are free to "pursue happiness", and wealth. Look at the dem governors who resigned in disgrace, McGreevy, Blago, and Spitzer. Then we have the next batch getting voted out, Corzine and VA.

So Plain looks great and she is making a ton of money, with AK in good hands. I hope the a$$holes that files the bogus ethics charges feel like idiots.

Soooooo.......a woman who has all of this mega-support who could have easily raised a mega defense fund from her supporters instead chose to QUIT and put herself on the market to make herself rich. And many of my so called fellow "conservatives" are good with this? Wow! Just wow! So much for personal responsibility and integrity.

1. stay governor and go broke because the dems kept filing bogus ethics charges against her. At last count they were 0 - 17, but Palin had to pay to defend herself, and she was not a wealthy person.
This is the choice the libs would have loved...Palin busy going broke dealing with expensive lawsuits in the backwaters of Alaska....thus out of their hair forever...

2. Resign with AK in excellent fiscal shape, take a book deal worth $7,000,000 and hit the lucrative speaker trail.
This option was almost a no-brainer...let's see....to become broke & silenced?... or rich & famous?......duh.....she made the better choice...:thup:...she is beating them at their own game and the libs hate her for it...

Tough choice, but hey this is America and people are free to "pursue happiness", and wealth. Look at the dem governors who resigned in disgrace, McGreevy, Blago, and Spitzer. Then we have the next batch getting voted out, Corzine and VA.

So Plain looks great and she is making a ton of money, with AK in good hands. I hope the a$$holes that files the bogus ethics charges feel like idiots.

Conservatives believe in personal responsibility. Quitting isn't an option. Get it?

I don't see her quitting...

...to repeat.....how about that NY23rd? :lol:

Then you are dense. She ran for election. She won her election. Half way thru her term, she resigns. She quit. You can attempt to spin that any way you want, but it is rock solid. She quit. She shirked her responsibility and she is not dependable.

Dense is as dense does....

Yes she quit (with good reason).....but she is NOT a quitter....

This is the choice the libs would have loved...Palin busy going broke dealing with expensive lawsuits in the backwaters of Alaska....thus out of their hair forever...

This option was almost a no-brainer...let's see....to become broke & silenced?... or rich & famous?......duh.....she made the better choice...:thup:...she is beating them at their own game and the libs hate her for it...

Did anyone else notice how NONE of the choices that apparently faced Palin, as presented by those who love her, even ONCE included the choice of PUBLIC SERVICE? Isn't that what an elected official (i.e., Governor, Vice President) is supposed to want to do?

Did anyone else notice how NONE of the choices that apparently faced Palin, as presented by those who love her, even ONCE included the choice of PUBLIC SERVICE? Isn't that what an elected official (i.e., Governor, Vice President) is supposed to want to do?

let me point again to what is happening in the NY23rd....:eusa_whistle:

How about you start by pointing out just once what NY23 has to do with Sarah Palin?

Then you are dense. She ran for election. She won her election. Half way thru her term, she resigns. She quit. You can attempt to spin that any way you want, but it is rock solid. She quit. She shirked her responsibility and she is not dependable.

She quit when her poll numbers started to tank....guess that's a good reason :lol:

How about you start by pointing out just once what NY23 has to do with Sarah Palin?
Palin backs Hoffman in NY-23 - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

Coyote said:
She quit when her poll numbers started to tank....guess that's a good reason
Of course they were tanking....too busy dealing with expensive lawsuits....this was just what the libs wanted....too bad she out-manuevered them....:lol:

Coyote said:
Of course they were tanking....too busy dealing with expensive lawsuits....this was just what the libs wanted....too bad she out-manuevered them....:lol:

Palin is just another Internet blogger at this point. Are you saying that if you came out in favor of Hoffman, then YOU would have something to do with NY23 too?

Coyote said:

NY23. Wow, she jumps on the bandwagon of a foregone conclusion and you want to give her credit for what exactly?

She didn't out-manuever anyone. She folded like a house of cards.

Go ahead and back her. She'll never be elected to another office.....regardless how much her groupies love her.

Conservatives believe in personal responsibility. Quitting isn't an option. Get it?

I have to correct you sir, she didnt make it half way...she quit before that.

You see, she couldnt handle the pressure of being a gov.....she had to quit.

LOL

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have seen in a while.

I have to correct you sir, she didnt make it half way...she quit before that.

You see, she couldnt handle the pressure of being a gov.....she had to quit.

LOL

As I recall, she had 18 months left in her term.......or was it that she was only 18 months into her term. I get it mixed up.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I have seen in a while.

Obviously nuances of the English language quite escape you...

Soooooo.......a woman who has all of this mega-support who could have easily raised a mega defense fund from her supporters instead chose to QUIT and put herself on the market to make herself rich. And many of my so called fellow "conservatives" are good with this? Wow! Just wow! So much for personal responsibility and integrity.

Nooooooo.....a sitting AK governor can't use political donations for her defense. That was the basic problem. But instead of criticizing the dems for the 0 - 17 ethics charges against Palin, or the even worse indicting a sitting senator Stevens so that he loses his seat, and then admit prosecutorial misconduct. Continuing from the prosecutorial misconduct for both Palin & Stevens, keep that in mind when we look at the dem governors in the news.
There was McGreevy who tried to give the security responsibility for NJ to his gay israeli boyfriend. Then there was "black socks" Spitzer who was too cheap to buy a 7-diamond girl, then there was Blago, who true to the dems' mentality tried to peddle the senate appointment among other things.

Do you see the difference in real personal responsibility and integrity??

Forum List

Back