Sarah Palin, Fred Thompson show leadership, while Huckabee and Romney exude cowardice

Soooooo.......a woman who has all of this mega-support who could have easily raised a mega defense fund from her supporters instead chose to QUIT and put herself on the market to make herself rich. And many of my so called fellow "conservatives" are good with this? Wow! Just wow! So much for personal responsibility and integrity.

Nooooooo.....a sitting AK governor can't use political donations for her defense. That was the basic problem. But instead of criticizing the dems for the 0 - 17 ethics charges against Palin, or the even worse indicting a sitting senator Stevens so that he loses his seat, and then admit prosecutorial misconduct. Continuing from the prosecutorial misconduct for both Palin & Stevens, keep that in mind when we look at the dem governors in the news.
There was McGreevy who tried to give the security responsibility for NJ to his gay israeli boyfriend. Then there was "black socks" Spitzer who was too cheap to buy a 7-diamond girl, then there was Blago, who true to the dems' mentality tried to peddle the senate appointment among other things.

Do you see the difference in real personal responsibility and integrity??

A defense fund.....not political donations.

Did anyone else notice how NONE of the choices that apparently faced Palin, as presented by those who love her, even ONCE included the choice of PUBLIC SERVICE? Isn't that what an elected official (i.e., Governor, Vice President) is supposed to want to do?

Tell me you "love" your governor. Governors serve the people in an office as an elected representative. They are free to resign at any time, are they not?

Tell me Hillary should have stayed a senator, but HILLARY QUIT to run for another office, do I smell a double standard here? If Obama didn't make her Sec of State she could be at home knitting because she QUIT her job as senator.

Soooooo.......a woman who has all of this mega-support who could have easily raised a mega defense fund from her supporters instead chose to QUIT and put herself on the market to make herself rich. And many of my so called fellow "conservatives" are good with this? Wow! Just wow! So much for personal responsibility and integrity.

Nooooooo.....a sitting AK governor can't use political donations for her defense. That was the basic problem. But instead of criticizing the dems for the 0 - 17 ethics charges against Palin, or the even worse indicting a sitting senator Stevens so that he loses his seat, and then admit prosecutorial misconduct. Continuing from the prosecutorial misconduct for both Palin & Stevens, keep that in mind when we look at the dem governors in the news.
There was McGreevy who tried to give the security responsibility for NJ to his gay israeli boyfriend. Then there was "black socks" Spitzer who was too cheap to buy a 7-diamond girl, then there was Blago, who true to the dems' mentality tried to peddle the senate appointment among other things.

so youre pissed that she didnt go begging for handouts instead like a good dhimmicrat would have done?

Conservatives would rather earn the money than ask for contributions, especially when there seemed to be no end to the bogus ethics charges. After 0 - 17 you'd think the state attorney would step in. She chose to take the book deal. This is America, she is free to change jobs any time she wants to.

Yes she quit (with good reason).....but she is NOT a quitter....

Quitter: –noun. A person who quits or gives up easily, esp. in the face of some difficulty, danger, etc.

Certainly sounds like Palin to me.

No, no, no.....she quit, but she is NOT a quitter!!! :cuckoo:

And since you make jokes....you're a JOKER....:D

And since you drink....you're a DRINKER....:booze:

And since you yap...you're a YAPPER....:blahblah:

And since you get sick....you're a SICKO....:eusa_sick:

And since you get mad....you're MAD...:cuckoo:

And since you.....well i hope you get the point....:slap:

(but i'm not holding my breath)

:lol:

Last edited:
Quitter: –noun. A person who quits or gives up easily, esp. in the face of some difficulty, danger, etc.

Certainly sounds like Palin to me.

And if you quit, you're a quitter.

This is America.

Informed, literate and thinking Americans realize that Sarah Palin is a quitter.

When the going got tough, she quit. Move on.

Conservatives would rather earn the money than ask for contributions, especially when there seemed to be no end to the bogus ethics charges. After 0 - 17 you'd think the state attorney would step in. She chose to take the book deal. This is America, she is free to change jobs any time she wants to.

So if she were president, and had all those cases against her, she could quit that as well? Taht is a great leader dude. Great.

so youre pissed that she didnt go begging for handouts instead like a good dhimmicrat would have done?

As a conservative, I can't respect her for shirking her responsibility to the people who elected her to serve. She lacks in personal integrity. She has proven herself undependable. If she came to me for a job, I wouldn't hire her. If she asked for my vote, she wouldn't get it. What is it that so called "conservatives" don't get? I still operate on a look square in the eye, a firm handshake and a person's word meaning something. She no longer passes the sniff test.

facebook is only part of it...."Palin Power" = financial clout...of which there is plenty...

so why isn't she a "real" conservative?

Because she quit the people she asked to elect her when the going got too tough for her. She's a lightweight.
look man...she got tapped by the leaders of the GOP to run as VP....are you saying she should have refused to step up to the national job because she was just too busy being a GOP governor? No? ...you can't have it both ways...

also....the majority of folks in Alaska still like her....

So the end result is, she lost as VP, quit as Gov and I dont know where you got the people in alaska still like her...

Overall, she is a loser and a quiter. Nice.

palinrally05.jpg

palinrally08.jpg

palinrally11.jpg

palinrally20.jpg

palinrally15.jpg

Last edited:

Of course...as expected... you refuse to get the point...

Yes...Palin quit her job as governor... so in that specific, narrow-minded sense you may call her a quitter....as I'm sure you will do...(you libs need to find as many zingers as you can possibly scrape up...so go ahead...it's all you got...:lol:)

However....as a person who is serving her country....she is definitely NOT a quitter....:eusa_hand:

This is America.

Informed, literate and thinking Americans realize that Sarah Palin is a quitter.

When the going got tough, she quit. Move on.

LOL. She has 7,000,000 reasons not to care what they think. She won, then quit. Smart move.

edit: What about the 0 - 17 bogus ethics charges that she had to pay to defend? Why isn't there a call for prosecutorial misconduct?

Last edited:

Yes...Palin quit her job as governor... so in that specific, narrow-minded sense you may call her a quitter....as I'm sure you will do...(you libs need to find as many zingers as you can possibly scrape up...so go ahead...it's all you got...:lol:)

However....as a person who is serving her country....she is definitely NOT a quitter....:eusa_hand:

Read post 90 jackass. Posting on facebook is not serving your country.

Hawking a book is more so serving a country than being a Gov? What the hell are you talking about? :lol:

As a conservative, I can't respect her for shirking her responsibility to the people who elected her to serve. She lacks in personal integrity. She has proven herself undependable. If she came to me for a job, I wouldn't hire her. If she asked for my vote, she wouldn't get it. What is it that so called "conservatives" don't get? I still operate on a look square in the eye, a firm handshake and a person's word meaning something. She no longer passes the sniff test.

blah blah blah! her family lost over 500k defending against phoney lawsuites. she didnt go begging for cash and she did not make government her personal trough to suck out of. the state was losing money and so was her family, she did the right thing, she got up and got out instead of having her familys life savings, and state resources burned up by bullshit. this proves she knows the value of a dollar, and it proves she knows how to keep her familys business afloat. Im sure you would have loved to see her bank account brought to naught so you could sit back and squawk about how "shes so fucking stupid she lost all her money just so she could stay in government."

Last edited:
Palin quit her job. How is that a 'show' of leadership in any sense of the word?
And Fred Thompson should have stuck with being a full-time actor. Neither of those two show anything that remotely resembles leadership material.

Palin was hounded out of office by a corrupt legal system. The same legal system that hounded a sitting senator Stevens out of office before admitting the charges were false.

Palin needed to cover her legal defense costs for the 0 - 17 bogus ethics charges. So I fully support her decision to take the $7,000,000 for her book and hit the lucrative speaker trail.

Besides, AK is in terrific fiscal shape, she did not leave under indictment like Spitzer (who couldn't afford a 7-diamond girl), or McGreevy (who tried to give the security of NJ over to his gay Israeli boyfriend).

Lets not forget Gov Blago Rod Blagojevich indicted on federal corruption charges - Chicago Tribune

Palin & Fred aren't presidential timber. Neither is Obama.

I see people still making excuses for her. Palin quit her job because she was going to have to answer for a number of shaddy things she pulled while she was Governor. That's just a fact. Of course she's going to blame someone else. She's been a conservative wing-nut long enough to know that, that is exactly what they always do. Bush did it, Cheney did it, Rummy and a host of others. The list is long. Even in Cheney's new book he blames Bush for not 'listening' to him after 2004 LMAO! I couldn't help but laugh at that bullchit! :lol:

I do agree with the last little line of your post though. Neither Palin or Fred are presidential material at all. I'm sure the publishers of Palin's nonsense will make out like fat cats from her book, but the reviews of it aren't in yet. And the reviews are what will more than likely throw her back under a bus where she belongs.

Palin was hounded out of office by a corrupt legal system. The same legal system that hounded a sitting senator Stevens out of office before admitting the charges were false.

Palin needed to cover her legal defense costs for the 0 - 17 bogus ethics charges. So I fully support her decision to take the $7,000,000 for her book and hit the lucrative speaker trail.

Besides, AK is in terrific fiscal shape, she did not leave under indictment like Spitzer (who couldn't afford a 7-diamond girl), or McGreevy (who tried to give the security of NJ over to his gay Israeli boyfriend).

I see people still making excuses for her. Palin quit her job because she was going to have to answer for a number of shaddy things she pulled while she was Governor. That's just a fact. Of course she's going to blame someone else. She's been a conservative wing-nut long enough to know that, that is exactly what they always do. Bush did it, Cheney did it, Rummy and a host of others. The list is long. Even in Cheney's new book he blames Bush for not 'listening' to him after 2004 LMAO! I couldn't help but laugh at that bullchit!

I do agree with the last little line of your post though. Neither Palin or Fred are presidential material at all. I'm sure the publishers of Palin's nonsense will make out like fat cats from her book, but the reviews of it aren't in yet. And the reviews are what will more than likely throw her back under a bus where she belongs.

Answer for shady things?? WHAT SHADY THINGS??
Those bullshit ethics charges went 0 - 17. A better question is why wasn't prosecutorial misconduct levied, especially when a sitting US Senator (Stevens) was victimized?
In case you forgot how democrat governors leave office, look at "show me the money" Blago, "Black Socks" Spitzer, and "who needs security" McGreevy and his gay israeli boyfriend.

blah blah blah! her family lost over 500k defending against phoney lawsuites. she didnt go begging for cash and she did not make government her personal trough to suck out of. the state was losing money and so was her family, she did the right thing, she got up and got out instead of having her familys life savings, and state resources burned up by bullshit. this proves she knows the value of a dollar, and it proves she knows how to keep her familys business afloat. Im sure you would have loved to see her bank account brought to naught so you could sit back and squawk about how "shes so fucking stupid she lost all her money just so she could stay in government."

Wow! That's amazing. That was EXACTLY what I was thinking! You should take your mind reading act on the road and make millions. Maybe Sarah will let you tag along on her book tour. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back