Sarah Palin, Fred Thompson show leadership, while Huckabee and Romney exude cowardice

let me point again to what is happening in the NY23rd....:eusa_whistle:

Well, did Palin deliver like you thought she would?

Absolutely

She lead the way to getting rid of an "Arlen Spector in a skirt".....the GOP has no business backing donkeys for election...GOP leadership should be getting the message now...(except for Michael Steele who never seems to get it)

It really didn't matter who won that election...it was the principle of the thing.

Sure...it would have been nice to have won in the 23rd but the fact that it almost did is EXTRAORDINARY....given the fact that Hoffman was a no-name to begin with...he did a super job anyhow...considering also that Scuzzy siphoned off 5% of the vote because her name was still on the ballot after she dropped out...

This was a definite step forward in the battle for conservatism...

As Michelle Malkin says...
One thing is guaranteed at the conclusion of the NY-23 special congressional election: The Beltway Republicans who endorsed radical leftist Dede Scozzafava are going to have indelible egg stains on their faces. And GOP establishment fund-raising organizations will be the poorer for it.

The GOP elite’s $1 million object lesson — and the message of NY-23
michellemalkin.com

As a conservative, I can't respect her for shirking her responsibility to the people who elected her to serve. She lacks in personal integrity. She has proven herself undependable. If she came to me for a job, I wouldn't hire her. If she asked for my vote, she wouldn't get it. What is it that so called "conservatives" don't get? I still operate on a look square in the eye, a firm handshake and a person's word meaning something. She no longer passes the sniff test.

blah blah blah! her family lost over 500k defending against phoney lawsuites. she didnt go begging for cash and she did not make government her personal trough to suck out of. the state was losing money and so was her family, she did the right thing, she got up and got out instead of having her familys life savings, and state resources burned up by bullshit. this proves she knows the value of a dollar, and it proves she knows how to keep her familys business afloat. Im sure you would have loved to see her bank account brought to naught so you could sit back and squawk about how "shes so fucking stupid she lost all her money just so she could stay in government."

Wow! That's amazing. That was EXACTLY what I was thinking! You should take your mind reading act on the road and make millions. Maybe Sarah will let you tag along on her book tour. :cuckoo:

nothing huh? thought so. that was easy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyPj5ioOxD8[/ame]

Last edited:
Palin quit. No amount of whining by the loony wingnuts on the far right can change that. Move on!

Sarah Palin and Fred Thompson had the guts to do what Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and the entire Republican Party would not do.

Palin, Fred Thompson show leadership, while Huckabee and Romney exude cowardice

Wow, how smart do Huck and Rom look now? Standing out amongst the egg-faced loons in the Palin camp.

Standing out? They've been nowhere in sight....playing it safe....

At least Gingrich had the courage to apologize on Hannity today...

Yes she quit (with good reason).....but she is NOT a quitter....

Quitter: –noun. A person who quits or gives up easily, esp. in the face of some difficulty, danger, etc.

Certainly sounds like Palin to me.

No, no, no.....she quit, but she is NOT a quitter!!! :cuckoo:

And those five colleges she attended, before finally (after six years) graduating with a bachelors in communications? Hey, she wasn't quitting any of them, she was choosing to "serve her country" more, by moving to the next one. And then the next one... and the next one... and... eventually back to the first one again.

Palin went to Hawaii Pacific University in 1982, North Idaho College in 1983, the University of Idaho in 1984 and Spring of 1985, Matanuska-Susitna College in the Fall of 1985, and the University of Idaho again in 1986 & 1987, before finally graduating the following spring.

If you watch her interviews on TV, while knowing she has a degree in communications, it's enough to convince you that she's really an air-headed idiot that has gotten through life on her looks and moose-hunting abilities.

PALIN 2012, PALIN 2012 !!!

(I can easily round up a thousand Democrats that will contribute to her campaign, if you all promise to run her as your nominee!! :eusa_pray::eusa_pray: )

Huckabee is the leading GOP candidate for 2012. Not Palin.

Hillary quit her senate seat. At least Palin quit to take a $7,000,000 book deal. She's laughing all the way to the bank at her critics. Keep her in the news, it just sells more books. She can buy a new snow machine...

President Obama pulled a fast one on the moronic republican leadership.

First he names a republican from a historically republican district as his Secretary of the Army

Then watches and laughs as the republicans beat each other to death deciding who is a "real" republican

The end result.....voters decide they would much rather have a Democrat than a bunch of carpet bagging republicans telling them what to believe in.

Sarah Palin and Fred Thompson had the guts to do what Mike Huckabee, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich and the entire Republican Party would not do.

Palin, Fred Thompson show leadership, while Huckabee and Romney exude cowardice

Wow, how smart do Huck and Rom look now? Standing out amongst the egg-faced loons in the Palin camp.

Standing out? They've been nowhere in sight....playing it safe....

At least Gingrich had the courage to apologize on Hannity today...

What would Gingrich be apologizing for ? He was right, the teabaggers were and are wrong.
And Romney and Huckabee are smart for not going down with the Hoffman ship.

Hillary quit her senate seat. At least Palin quit to take a $7,000,000 book deal. She's laughing all the way to the bank at her critics. Keep her in the news, it just sells more books. She can buy a new snow machine...

Anybody who seriously thinks Huckabee - a Fox News commentator, ordained Baptist minister, and who is on video rejecting evolution - has even a remote chance at winning the Presidency is a bigger loon than he is. It's essentially impossible to come up with a scenario where he wins the electoral college, unless President Obama literally springs horns and starts carrying a pitchfork around.

I seriously doubt he can win the Republican nomination, actually, with so many states having open primaries. I'd almost prefer him to run against, instead of Palin, except that Huckabee has a functioning cerebral cortex, and would do reasonably well in debates.

Huckabee strikes me as a genuinely nice guy whose views on social issues far to the right of most Americans - and his employment as a talking-head on Fox almost guarantees that he loses about 50% of the country right off the bat. Knowing that, I'd be willing to bet you any sum of money you'd like, today, that Huckabee won't be the nominee in 2012 for the Republican Party. The only guy last time with a ghost of a chance of winning for the GOP probably was actually McCain, and so that's who got the nod.

Who the Republican nominee *will* be, I have no idea. Possibly some mid-western state governor that's not on the radar yet. It pays to keep in mind that, in 1989, nobody had even heard of Bill Clinton, and in 1997, the idea that former President Bush Sr.'s son would get the nomination was (according to Barbara Bush), just silly.

In 2005, the people who remembered Obama's speech at the Democratic convention (like me), mostly thought "wow, he'll be great to run in 2016 or 2020!".

So it won't be Huckabee, and I doubt very much it will be Romney either. I'm secretly praying to the Sun God Ra that you all go with the MOOSE HUNTER. lol...

note: I could see Huckabee being somebody's VP pick, though, in order to ensure those Baptists and evangelicals get out to the polls on election day

Anybody who seriously thinks Huckabee - a Fox News commentator, ordained Baptist minister, and who is on video rejecting evolution - has even a remote chance at winning the Presidency is a bigger loon than he is. It's essentially impossible to come up with a scenario where he wins the electoral college, unless President Obama literally springs horns and starts carrying a pitchfork around.

I seriously doubt he can win the Republican nomination, actually, with so many states having open primaries. I'd almost prefer him to run against, instead of Palin, except that Huckabee has a functioning cerebral cortex, and would do reasonably well in debates.

Huckabee strikes me as a genuinely nice guy whose views on social issues far to the right of most Americans - and his employment as a talking-head on Fox almost guarantees that he loses about 50% of the country right off the bat. Knowing that, I'd be willing to bet you any sum of money you'd like, today, that Huckabee won't be the nominee in 2012 for the Republican Party. The only guy last time with a ghost of a chance of winning for the GOP probably was actually McCain, and so that's who got the nod.

Who the Republican nominee *will* be, I have no idea. Possibly some mid-western state governor that's not on the radar yet. It pays to keep in mind that, in 1989, nobody had even heard of Bill Clinton, and in 1997, the idea that former President Bush Sr.'s son would get the nomination was (according to Barbara Bush), just silly.

In 2005, the people who remembered Obama's speech at the Democratic convention (like me), mostly thought "wow, he'll be great to run in 2016 or 2020!".

So it won't be Huckabee, and I doubt very much it will be Romney either. I'm secretly praying to the Sun God Ra that you all go with the MOOSE HUNTER. lol...

note: I could see Huckabee being somebody's VP pick, though, in order to ensure those Baptists and evangelicals get out to the polls on election day

LOL!! I hope Ra answers your chants...Sara..Sara...Sara...

Totally agree with your analysis. If Huck wins the nomination because the south and geezers vote him in, we're toast. I like Romney, but his special undies may keep him out, lets hope not. Then there's Pawlenty (a nobody), Palin (a bimbo), Newt (a grinch), Fred (yawn), Ron Paul (brrrr), Jeb Bush (Bush, ugh), Rudy (overrated), Petraeus (no sir), then a bunch of no-names.

IMHO 2012 will be something like 2008, where all the voters want to do is "throw the bums out". The best chance the GOP has is to put up a really competent candidate. One who can mop up the floor with Obama in debates, and actually knows how to "drive the bus".

The only ones I see capable of this are Romney, Newt, maybe Rudy, maybe Paul. Huck is a good guy, maybe VP material to keep the southerners happy, but he's not presidential timber, the MSM would crucify him, while paying homage to their boy Obama.

[I may like Petraus, but I don't know that much about him, except that he's a super general. Upon further review, I'd put Romney on top and Petraus as VP and "heir apparent"]

Last edited:

LOL!! I hope Ra answers your chants...Sara..Sara...Sara...

Totally agree with your analysis. If Huck wins the nomination because the south and geezers vote him in, we're toast. I like Romney, but his special undies may keep him out, lets hope not. Then there's Pawlenty (a nobody), Palin (a bimbo), Newt (a grinch), Fred (yawn), Ron Paul (brrrr), Jeb Bush (Bush, ugh), Rudy (overrated), Petraeus (no sir), then a bunch of no-names.

IMHO 2012 will be something like 2008, where all the voters want to do is "throw the bums out". The best chance the GOP has is to put up a really competent candidate. One who can mop up the floor with Obama in debates, and actually knows how to "drive the bus".

The only ones I see capable of this are Romney, Newt, maybe Rudy, maybe Paul. Huck is a good guy, maybe VP material to keep the southerners happy, but he's not presidential timber, the MSM would crucify him, while paying homage to their boy Obama.

[I may like Petraus, but I don't know that much about him, except that he's a super general. Upon further review, I'd put Romney on top and Petraus as VP and "heir apparent"]

What happened to Piyush Jindal? It was not that many months ago that he was labeled as the future savior of the GOP?

What happened to Piyush Jindal? It was not that many months ago that he was labeled as the future savior of the GOP?

Bobby Jindal. Nothing's wrong with him, he's currently flying under the radar. If he out-debates the rest I'd have no problem voting for him. I just don't think he has a national following. Similarly, Santorum could be a dark-horse too. It may come down to money, which candidate can compete with the Obama cash machine.

Bobby Jindal. Nothing's wrong with him, he's currently flying under the radar. If he out-debates the rest I'd have no problem voting for him. I just don't think he has a national following. Similarly, Santorum could be a dark-horse too. It may come down to money, which candidate can compete with the Obama cash machine.

Based on the 2008 Obama cash machine, that may be a VERY tall order.

Based on the 2012 Obama economy, the price of gas, the price of electricity (C+T), the healthcare flameout, and the unemployment rate, I'd bet on "old money" in 2012. Plus, Medicare will be nearing bankruptcy, and SS will be in the red. Obama needs to fix Medicare and SS before even thinking about UHC.

Based on the 2012 Obama economy, the price of gas, the price of electricity (C+T), the healthcare flameout, and the unemployment rate, I'd bet on "old money" in 2012. Plus, Medicare will be nearing bankruptcy, and SS will be in the red. Obama needs to fix Medicare and SS before even thinking about UHC.

I would like to believe you are correct, however after Joe Wilson garnered $2M simply for calling Obama a liar, I do not see an end to political monies, regardless of the state of our economy.

Quitter: –noun. A person who quits or gives up easily, esp. in the face of some difficulty, danger, etc.

Certainly sounds like Palin to me.

And those five colleges she attended, before finally (after six years) graduating with a bachelors in communications? Hey, she wasn't quitting any of them, she was choosing to "serve her country" more, by moving to the next one. And then the next one... and the next one... and... eventually back to the first one again.

Palin went to Hawaii Pacific University in 1982, North Idaho College in 1983, the University of Idaho in 1984 and Spring of 1985, Matanuska-Susitna College in the Fall of 1985, and the University of Idaho again in 1986 & 1987, before finally graduating the following spring.

If you watch her interviews on TV, while knowing she has a degree in communications, it's enough to convince you that she's really an air-headed idiot that has gotten through life on her looks and moose-hunting abilities.

(I can easily round up a thousand Democrats that will contribute to her campaign, if you all promise to run her as your nominee!! :eusa_pray::eusa_pray: )

Where did you go to college? Did you get your mail in degree from K-Mart? She is such an air- head that she is making millions upon millions of dollars on her new book and she will air it on Oprah on the 16th of Nov and again on Hannity the 18th of Nov. The book will be number 1 on the best seller list for months to come.

Like Rush states, the best way to determine the best candidate to run against the dems is the one they attack the most. You are advertising to us the candidate you know will clean house on Obama. And that candidate is Palin.

Thank you in advance for you inadvertant support of Palin:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Where did you go to college? Did you get your mail in degree from K-Mart? She is such an air- head that she is making millions upon millions of dollars on her new book and she will air it on Oprah on the 16th of Nov and again on Hannity the 18th of Nov. The book will be number 1 on the best seller list for months to come.

Like Rush states, the best way to determine the best candidate to run against the dems is the one they attack the most. You are advertising to us the candidate you know will clean house on Obama. And that candidate is Palin.

Thank you in advance for you inadvertant support of Palin:lol::lol::lol::lol:

No one can help the fact that millions and millions of idiots are willing to fork over their hard earned money to buy her book. This is a reflection on the morons buying the book moreso than Palin. And yes, we want, we beg you all to put Palin on the GOP ticket for 2012. In fact, if there is a website set up for donations to help her get going, please post it here so I can sign up.

Forum List

Back