Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

Why are you in a Palin thread if you don't want to talk about her? It's not like you can't find a zillion other topics on this forum, or start your own
I am talking about her and your obsession with her, how is that off topic? And wow, the stench of double standard, you go into threads attacking Democrats and attack any lib in the thread defending them with this stupid shit? Show me where you've done that.

It amazes me how many Palin apologists obsess on accusing the left of obsessing on her.

Wow, playground. The left can make any conversation more stupid...

The tactics of defending Palin 1) by accusing people of obsession, and 2) by trying to play the gender card, have been around for years now. They are lame deflections that 1) don't work, and 2) simply make it look like you people have given up trying to defend her on the merits.

I gave you a list of of prominent rightwing MALE (or what passes for male on the right) morons in politics that I am happy to attack as mercilessly as I attack Sarah Palin.

Why the gender based victimology?

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

You gave me a list of males you are "happy to attack as mercilessly as Palin."

I gave you a list of women you DO attack as mercilessly as Palin.

Bachmann and Coulter.

The effort is my point. Admit it, you're a knuckle dragger. How dare some mere woman defy you. It cannot be allowed. Which according to your accurate hurdle moves you from willingness to attack to actually attacking...

Why are you in a Palin thread if you don't want to talk about her? It's not like you can't find a zillion other topics on this forum, or start your own
I am talking about her and your obsession with her, how is that off topic? And wow, the stench of double standard, you go into threads attacking Democrats and attack any lib in the thread defending them with this stupid shit? Show me where you've done that.

It amazes me how many Palin apologists obsess on accusing the left of obsessing on her.

The tactics of defending Palin 1) by accusing people of obsession, and 2) by trying to play the gender card, have been around for years now. They are lame deflections that 1) don't work, and 2) simply make it look like you people have given up trying to defend her on the merits.

So you're saying that anyone who accuses someone of attacking someone over their sex is automatically wrong? So you're saying since the left does that they are wrong? Can you show me that quote from you?

Virginia, there is sexism in the world despite your stated wish to turn a blind eye to it.

I am not asking you to leave Sarah Palin alone, just treat her like she's a male foe and not have a completely different standard. Actually I'm not even "asking" you to do that, I'm just saying you're a hate filled sexist who isn't letting some bitch defy you and you're going to try to destroy her for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

So you're saying that anyone who accuses someone of attacking someone over their sex is automatically wrong? So you're saying since the left does that they are wrong? Can you show me that quote from you?

Virginia, there is sexism in the world despite your stated wish to turn a blind eye to it.

Did you miss the topic of this thread? It was about CONSERVATIVES attacking Palin, including, conservatives accusing her of victimology.

Now let me ask you, because it's slipped my mind, if I go back in this thread will I find where you went after the CONSERVATIVES who were attacking Palin? Did you accuse them of sexism, or did you save that fallacy for liberals like me?

I am not asking you to leave Sarah Palin alone, just treat her like she's a male foe and not have a completely different standard. Actually I'm not even "asking" you to do that, I'm just saying you're a hate filled sexist who isn't letting some bitch defy you and you're going to try to destroy her for it.

I had 2 posts in this thread before you started in on ME with the sexist bullshit.

PLEASE show me ANYTHING in those 2 posts that is remotely sexist, explicitly or implicitly.

Sexist liberal men like Karl Rove, Roger Ailes and Foxnews?

Rove is certainly no conservative.

Fox News employs Palin - she brings in ad revenue. You leftists sitting in pissy pants claiming "Fox hates her jes like wee dodo" are just demonstrating the fact I keep repeating here, which is;

The lower the IQ, the farther to the left.

Really? Then why was she playing tour guide to NBC's Andrea Mitchell out in Alaska?

Hate is the domain of the small minded. Palin isn't the hate-filled one - it's cretins like you.

Remember, leftism is simply the manifestation of stupidity.

The left is essentially bitter, hate-filled and terrified.

Really? Most of the hate that I've seen at rallies have been teabaggers. They're the ones that came up with "second amendment solutions" to elections they lose.

Oh yeah.......wanna talk about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's "blood libel" comments?

How about all the crap and vitriol that is spewed by Bachmann with her 40 ft high posters outside the capitol showing Jewish mass graves?

Nope.......wrong yet again ya fucking retard.

Really? Then why was she playing tour guide to NBC's Andrea Mitchell out in Alaska?

Hate is the domain of the small minded. Palin isn't the hate-filled one - it's cretins like you.

Remember, leftism is simply the manifestation of stupidity.

The left is essentially bitter, hate-filled and terrified.
Your arguments display a lack of cohesion. They are nothing more than mini-rants. "Pissy pants"? Really?

The fact remains, Palin cannot be elected on a national ticket. Not because the Left hates her or fears her or thinks she's stupid. Palin cannot be elected because she has yet to demonstrate her real intellect and ability to solve problems. And I seriously doubt she has such capacity.

When she had a chance, she quit. When she was exposed on the national stage, she fumbled her opportunity.

If there are folks gullible enough to actively support her in a bid for the White House, I (as a Lefty in good standing) would do nothing to oppose her. Not because I hate her (I don't) not because I fear her (I don't). But because a Sarah Palin for President movement is a lost cause. Why should I, or any other Liberal, waste time trying to defeat her? She'll take care of that on her own.

Fox News employs Palin - she brings in ad revenue. You leftists sitting in pissy pants claiming "Fox hates her jes like wee dodo" are just demonstrating the fact I keep repeating here, which is;

Really? Then explain why Bill O'reilly doesn't know how the moons gravity affects tides, instead just explaining that "God did it" and we don't know how it works.

How's about many of the stupid remarks made by Palin and Bachmann that are SCIENTIFICALLY INCORRECT?

Wanna explain why Beck doesn't know shit about American history?

How about that teabagger in Washington state who was bitching at Rachel Maddow on her show, complaining that she kept interrupting him, when in fact it was the 4 second radio wave lag, and this dumb fuck was a college graduate!

Nope, you should have said "the lower the IQ, the farther the RIGHT".

Last edited:

Karl Rove isn't a Republican, are you damn stupid? Almost none of the Republitards are true conservatives, Palin concluded.

'She's becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition' - Jonathan Martin and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Asked if the GOP would remain the party of ideas if Palin captures the nomination, Will said: “The answer is emphatically no.”

Columnist Charles Krauthammer, without talking about Palin specifically, noted that “there’s healthy and unhealthy populism,” and there is concern about the rise of the latter.

“When populism becomes purely anti-intellectual, it can become unhealthy and destructive,” said Krauthammer.

haven't liberals been saying that all along? I wonder do the dipshits on the right in this forum think that every conservative who takes a shit on Palin are RINOs.

Sarah Palin scares the shit out of the political elite doesn't she?

Really? Then explain why Bill O'reilly doesn't know how the moons gravity affects tides, instead just explaining that "God did it" and we don't know how it works.

How's about many of the stupid remarks made by Palin and Bachmann that are SCIENTIFICALLY INCORRECT?

Wanna explain why Beck doesn't know shit about American history?

How about that teabagger in Washington state who was bitching at Rachel Maddow on her show, complaining that she kept interrupting him, when in fact it was the 4 second radio wave lag, and this dumb fuck was a college graduate!

Nope, you should have said "the lower the IQ, the farther the RIGHT".

OK he's stupid. Now why doesn't nancy Pelosi know that natural gas is a fossiel fuel?

Forum List

Back