Republicans open-fire on former V.P. candidate?!!!

Can you believe the stupid titles these people come up with.

I wonder if the "open fire" in the title won't make SOMEONE go out and shoot someone like those pesky rifle sites on a map did.

And who the hell is MR. WILL? and why the hell do I give a shit what he says.

poor politico is becoming as USELESS as the National Enquire

Who is Mr. Will? Are you serious?:eusa_eh:
veteran conservative columnist George Will
He's only been the leading conservative commentator for the last 10+ yrs.

BTW- this story ISN'T from Politico, its from the Christian Science Monitor.

I am a conservative and I have never been fond of George Will, he bores me to death, very dead pan, with his articles and his speaking. Too intellectual for my tastes, Sarah is a total opposite of this guy and entertaining too, George is probably jealous.

I may not be the only one who predicted it....but I DID predict quite a while ago that Palin would have to face the Republican gauntlet LONG before she would face any Democrats. It's starting now.

I'm sure she's sceeeeeerd.

Is she supposed to be? Are her Republican opponents people to be scared of?

I wonder if the "open fire" in the title won't make SOMEONE go out and shoot someone like those pesky rifle sites on a map did.

I am a conservative and I have never been fond of George Will, he bores me to death, very dead pan, with his articles and his speaking. Too intellectual for my tastes, Sarah is a total opposite of this guy and entertaining too, George is probably jealous.

Intellectually, I'm sure he's completely overmatched by Ms. Palin.

Oh so COMMENTATORS are now to be taken serious like Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, etc
and this stupid article was first posted up on Politico and POSTED HERE already. search can be your friend.
Those two, that you mentioned, are info-tainers. Will is a syndicated columnist. Theres a difference. Why does it not surprise me that a conservative minion doesn't know the diff?

Yeah sure nuff, if you SAY SO.:lmao:
And why doesn't it surprise me some newbie little kid can't figure out how to use a SEARCH button so we don't have the same threads over and over.

Intellectuals aren't supposed to "entertain you" :banghead: This is a major reason why the repub base isn't taken seriously. They base their decisions on emotions and religion. William Buckley had to be disgusted w/ that transformation of the repub voting bloc before he passed on a few years ago.

Last edited:
Oh so COMMENTATORS are now to be taken serious like Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, etc
and this stupid article was first posted up on Politico and POSTED HERE already. search can be your friend.
Those two, that you mentioned, are info-tainers. Will is a syndicated columnist. Theres a difference. Why does it not surprise me that a conservative minion doesn't know the diff?

Yeah sure nuff, if you SAY SO.:lmao:
And why doesn't it surprise me some newbie little kid can't figure out how to use a SEARCH button so we don't have the same threads over and over.

I may be older than you missy and since when is intellect based upon post count? :eusa_eh:

Intellectuals aren't supposed to "entertain you" :banghead: This is a major reason why the repub base isn't taken seriously. They base their decisions on emotions and religion. William Buckley had to be disgusted w/ that transformation of the repub voting bloc before he passed on a few years ago.

They were throwing him under the bus before he died. They can't seem to handle intellectual people....not at all. Do you think this demonizing teachers is just about unions? Uh, no. The teachers are target #1 because they ARE teachers.

not as much as the American people are with the you condescending lefties and the Democrat-Progressive-commie Party.

Last edited:

not as much as the American people are with the you condescending lefties and the Democrat-Progressive-commie Party.

Translation: If we don't use easily understandable, emotion-ridden, social issues then you aren't interested. You betcha ;-)

See? They are not happy when people are "uppity" compared to them.

LOL, you just admitted you all are Uppity. And you're right, most people aren't Happy with you uppity people..:lol:

Last edited:

Translation: If we don't use easily understandable, emotion-ridden, social issues then you aren't interested. You betcha ;-)

you just described yourself.
good one.

So, it appears that > a few of the conservatives prefer to be "entertained" a la Beck, Limbough, & Palin as opposed to being "informed". Confirmed my suspicions.

So, it appears that > a few of the conservatives prefer to be "entertained" a la Beck, Limbough, & Palin as opposed to being "informed". Confirmed my suspicions.

oh boy, like we haven't heard this line PARROTED before. Yet you believe we are to take some commentators words, like Mr. Will as THE gospel.

Last edited:

LOL, you just admitted you all are Uppity. And you're right, most people aren't Happy with you uppity people..:lol:

Compared to you...as someone said...your shadow is uppity. It's not hard to do....in fact, we would have to work very hard to live down to your low expectations intellectually. But sorry for being uppity with the multi-syllable words.

oh boy, like we haven't heard this line PARROTED before.

I just saw that thread you mentioned because you bumped it. It is worth noting that Turd Blossom/Rove wanted her gone prior to the last congressional elections because he realized that she was scaring off Indy's (people who think)

However, my thread seems to have REALLY gotten your attn :cool:

Compared to you...as someone said...your shadow is uppity. It's not hard to do....in fact, we would have to work very hard to live down to your low expectations intellectually. But sorry for being uppity with the multi-syllable words.

:lol:
not to worry, I wouldn't ever want to live up to be as snooty and just down right bitchy as someone like you.

Has Sarah Palin peaked? Poll numbers sag, and she's taking GOP friendly fire. - CSMonitor.com
In addition, several well-known conservatives criticized Palin in an article published Monday on the website Politico. Weekly Standard magazine writer Matt Labash told the website that Palin is "becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition" due to her "appeals to victimhood and group grievance." The same article quoted veteran conservative columnist George Will on Palin’s potential effect on an idea-driven conservative movement. Could the GOP remain the party of ideas if Palin were the presidential nominee? “The answer is emphatically no,” Mr. Will told Politico.
THANKFULLY, I haven't heard anything about or from her for a couple a weeks. Prolly because of that "blood libel" speech she gave, no doubt. Her handlers really botched that one eh? :( She should just take her $12 million and ride off into the sunset.

The really good news is that Palin's poll numbers are way down and so are OBAMA'S!:clap2: :clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back