Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
'She's becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition' - Jonathan Martin and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Asked if the GOP would remain the party of ideas if Palin captures the nomination, Will said: “The answer is emphatically no.”

Columnist Charles Krauthammer, without talking about Palin specifically, noted that “there’s healthy and unhealthy populism,” and there is concern about the rise of the latter.

“When populism becomes purely anti-intellectual, it can become unhealthy and destructive,” said Krauthammer.

haven't liberals been saying that all along? I wonder do the dipshits on the right in this forum think that every conservative who takes a shit on Palin are RINOs.

LOL, I thought the lefties LOVED Al Sharpton.

And politico is becoming just another ARM for the Progressive party and National Enquire all in one.

they have RUINED their Reputation as being fair and balance.

shame really

And politico is becoming just another ARM for the Progressive party and National Enquire all in one.

shame really

Shut the fuck up and quit yer whining doofus.

shame really

I suppose she could, but she's an American. Why would she? Most people don't give up their right to speak so easily.

You could just provide real discussion instead of trolling

shame really

I suppose she could, but she's an American. Why would she? Most people don't give up their right to speak so easily.

You could just provide real discussion instead of trolling

I told her to shut the fuck up because she is trolling.

shame really

SOP reply for Fail&Can'tGo. 'Shut the fuck up' on a public message board. Goes to demonstrate the intellectual level of the lefty borgs very nicely. Thanks Fail.

Oh yeah...Almost forgot...

crusaderfrank-albums-pds-victims-picture1353-user18625-pic1321-1266418812.jpg

shame really

OK, Stephanie. Name one Lefty here who has said ANYTHING positive...one tiny good thing...about that silly Al Sharpton. Name names.

shame really

OK, Stephanie. Name one Lefty here who has said ANYTHING positive...one tiny good thing...about that silly Al Sharpton. Name names.

nope, not playing.
I just said the LEFT, can't help it if you took it to mean YOU and others here..

shame really

nope, not playing.
I just said the LEFT, can't help it if you took it to mean YOU and others here..

OK, accept your concession that you are making stuff up about Lefties "loving" Al Sharpton.

Too bad you can't "make a point" without lying.

nope, not playing.

OK, accept your concession that you are making stuff up about Lefties "loving" Al Sharpton.

:lol:
yawn
you go find out just how many rallies Sharpton has spoken at that was attended by lefties.
then you can come back and apologize. I won't hold my breath though.

Last edited:
'She's becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition' - Jonathan Martin and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Asked if the GOP would remain the party of ideas if Palin captures the nomination, Will said: “The answer is emphatically no.”

Columnist Charles Krauthammer, without talking about Palin specifically, noted that “there’s healthy and unhealthy populism,” and there is concern about the rise of the latter.

“When populism becomes purely anti-intellectual, it can become unhealthy and destructive,” said Krauthammer.
520.gif

haven't liberals been saying that all along? I wonder do the dipshits on the right in this forum think that every conservative who takes a shit on Palin are RINOs.
529.gif
529.gif
529.gif
528.gif

How comical!!!!!!

Now, all o' those big, bad, John-Wayne-wannbe, Jr. High mentality, 'Bagger-males are gonna have to go beggin' Mom to turn 'em onto whatever cleaning-products will be required, to un-glue the pages in their Hustler-library!!!!!!

493.gif
493.gif

Last edited:

Good question. What I wonder is if anyone hasn't figured out with your obsession on her that you want to get in her pants in the worst possible way and your bitterness is you're not getting there...

still dont know what we are supposedly backlashing against Palin about. I get the feeling I never will because I dont think the original troll was really trying to create any meaningful conversation.

nope, not playing.

:lol:
yawn
you go find out just how many rallies Sharpton has spoken at that was attended by lefties.
then you can come back and apologize. I won't hold my breath though.

OK, how MANY rallies has Sharpton spoken at that was attended by Lefties? And how do you know they are Lefties? Secret handshake? 'L' on their foreheads?

Forum List

Back