Zone1 Correcting misconceptions

16 I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.
John 10:16

the fact that Jesus was speaking to a Jewish audience.His ministry was confined to the sheep of Israel.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the adoor of the sheep. 8 All that ever came before me aare thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
John 10:7

Moreover, if the thieves and robbers included earlier prophets, then surely Jesus would be speaking ill of Moses, Abraham and David and that just wouldn't make sense.

It's more likely that Jesus was talking about contemporaries. Jesus wasn't the only "teacher" or miracle-working Jew around. There were others. He could have been calling these other teachers and miracle-workers "thieves and robbers."

If Jesus' audience were Jews, he may have been talking about non-Jews/Gentiles. must acknowledge that there is one God and turn away from idolatry. Therefore, one way is to become a Muslim.

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that Islam absolutely forbids paganism while Christianity permits "paganism" . Islam is strict. Christianity is liberal and lenient.

Christianity now opposes the teachings of Jesus, the previous prophets, and the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon them
It is permissible in Christianity to drink wine, usury, fornication, gambling and drugs

It is clear that the sect of Christianity who believed Jesus to be a human Prophet and nothing more, and Father is only God were following the true teachings of Jesus. This is because their concept of God is the same as that which was taught by the Prophets in the Old Testament.

Islam is not just another religion. It is the same message preached by Moses, Jesus and Abraham. Islam literally means ‘submission to God’ and it teaches us to have a direct relationship with God. It reminds us that since God created us, no one should be worshipped except God alone. It also teaches that God is nothing like a human being or like anything that we can imagine. The concept of God is summarized in the Quran as:

“Say, He is God, the One. God, the Absolute. He does not give birth, nor was He born, and there is nothing like Him.” (Quran 112:1-4)[4]

Becoming a Muslim is not turning your back to Jesus. Rather it’s going back to the original teachings of Jesus and obeying him.

لماذا اعتنق ثلاثة مسيحيين كوريين الإسلام؟

متحدث جديد يفاجئ الجميع بأسلوبه الهادئ وبلاغته في ركن الخطباء

شاب مسيحي يتعجب من اعتناق حمزة الإسلام وليس المسيحية فجاءه الرد

ملحد يضحك علي ملحد آخر في منتصف الحوار_ انقلبت الآية Speaker's corner

2_2 لا تهمني الحقيقة - هاشم في حوار مع المهرج جاي سي

Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
John 14:10

What is meant in this text is the metaphorical union between Christ and the Father

It is not a union of body with body or connection of self with self. It is not a physical union

Rather, the point of saying is that it is a union of guidance, love, contentment, reconciliation, and support from

God (the Father) to his prophet Jesus, through whom he conveys the message of God (the Father) to people like the rest of the prophets.

This is what the New Testament referred to

20 On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
John 14:20

زائر محترم يسأل منصور: هل ادعى محمداً النبوة لأجل الشهرة والسلطة؟

مسيحي يتحدى المسلمين أن يروه نبوءات لسيدنا محمد فجاءه الرد

لماذا قام عثمان ابن عفان بحرق القرآن الكريم ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

Some Christians claim that pigs are not forbidden in Christianity, and they deduce this with flimsy evidence

It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.”
((Matthew 15:11 ►)

In fact, this saying has nothing to do with banning pigs or not, but rather as part of a response to the Jews when they reproached the disciples of Jesus for not washing their hands before eating. On the contrary, the intention of the Lord Christ with his words is to show that moral impurity is far more dangerous than physical impurity.

” Peter said, “Explain the parable to us.” “Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”

Matthew 15:11-20

1. Pork prohibited in Qur’an
The Qur’an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places.
It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.
“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine,
and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”
[Al-Qur’an 5:3]
The above verses of the Holy Qur’an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why
pork is forbidden.

2. Pork prohibited in the Bible
The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible
prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus
“And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth
not the cud; he is unclean to you”.
“Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch,
they are unclean to you.” [Leviticus 11:7-8]
Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy
“And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud,
it is unclean unto you

The laws of God are one from Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them
the worship of the One God (the Father) and not of a human being or an idol or anything you can imagine
and Prohibition of fornication, alcohol and pork

Dr Zakir Naik proved that having Pork is prohibited haraam in Islam as well as in Christianity

لماذا ناقض بولس التلاميذ في قوانين الطعام والشريعة؟

Muslims are killing and raping children and you talk about PORK !!!
Anyway,you do not understand Islam

In years of posting I have NEVER had a Muslim know about the following

Six Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of His Time​

The Primary Documents​

By Muhammad ibn 'Abd Allah​

Edited by John Andrew Morrow
"Muhammad’s treaties with the Christians of his time, which John Andrew Morrow has rediscovered in obscure collections and often newly translated, uniformly state that Muslims are not to attack peaceful Christian communities, but defend them “until the End of the World.” It is a direct appeal to all Muslims to condemn the violence against Christians in the Middle East in the name of Muhammad himself, as these covenants constitute possibly the third foundational pillar for Islam (along with the Qur’an and hadith). The “Covenants Initiative” within the book represents a movement by Muslims, both prominent and unknown, in support of Christians under attack. "

Your words are wrong. You just want to stir up temptation with your lies about Islam Since ancient times, Muslims have had no problem living with Christians, but the media and people like you hypocrites distort this picture

You are just brainwashed by fake media about Muslims

Since ancient times, Muslims have lived without problems with Christians,

It seems to me that you do not understand the realities of this world,

Because crimes happen to Muslims and non-Muslims all over the world
These are crimes committed by governments that accuse Muslims against non-Muslims, or vice versa, with the aim of provoking sectarian conflict for their own interests.

The ignorant believe this through the fake media

in Islam,

a non-Muslim is treated better than a Muslim himself

According to Islamic law

Regardless of the unjust rulers loyal to the West against the interests of Muslims and non-Muslims

It is absurd to pay attention to the content of the Zionist media that distorts the image of Islam and describes Muslims as terrorism

The truth is that the Christian West and the Jews are the origin of terrorism
كيف يُعامَل المسلمون في امريكا مترجم YouTube

Last edited:
I Hated Islam... Until I Actually Met Muslims [Swedish Revert]

30 Australian Females Accept Islam on The Same Day!

You cannot obtain your salvation from a false book that has been tampered with by human hands, and this one said such-and-such, and this one said such-and-such, etc., and contradictions in the same story.

Does the God of the Bible leave people without proof that he is a God or was he never a God?

Does the God of the Bible leave people without definitive proof that He was truly crucified or was He not crucified?

Does the God of the Bible leave people without evidence that He is one God or three united?

All of this is the heresy of the church that followed Paul’s doctrine of crucifixion, redemption, the divinity of Christ, and the Trinity

Everything is clear: the church and its followers, the employees, aim to preserve their salaries and the stupid structure of the church to mislead people

The church will not save you from death and Christ will not bear your sins

Islam has been the religion with God since the beginning of time.

Allah says, “Say (O Muhammad to the people), ‘O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah’ (7:158). Another verse reads, “And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind” (34:28). There are yet other verses giving the same purport. The Prophet Muhammad also stated that he was distinguished from the earlier prophets by five matters. The last he mentioned was, “The prophet would be sent to his people only while I have been sent to all of mankind.”

Allah decreed that this Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) should be His final messenger. Allah says, “Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the seal of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever All-Aware of everything” (33:40). The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) himself said, “I have been sent to all of the creation and the prophets have been sealed by me.”14 Again, he said, “The Children of Israel were led by the prophets; whenever a prophet died, a prophet succeeded (him). Lo! There will be no prophet after me”

Hence, no one has the right to accept the other prophets while rejecting the Prophet Muhammad. No one has the right to say that Muhammad was truthful but, “I chose to still follow Jesus or Moses instead.” Logically speaking, one should not expect this to be acceptable to Allah. Allah has sent His final messenger to be believed in and followed, superseding and canceling what is left of the teachings of earlier prophets. In the Quran, Allah describes such an attitude: “And when it is said to them, ‘Believe in what Allah has sent down,’ they say, ‘We believe in what was sent down to us.’ And they disbelieve in that which came after it, while it is the truth confirming what is with them” (2:91).

Allah has further declared people of this nature to be disbelievers. He has said, “Verily, those who disbelieve in Allah and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allah and His Messengers (by believing in Allah and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, ‘We believe in some but reject others,’2009 and wish to adopt a way in between. They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment. And those who believe in Allah and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them, We shall give them their rewards, and Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful” (4:150-152).

The Prophet said, “[I swear] by [God], the One in whose hand is my soul, there will be none of my addressed people, be he Jew or Christian, who hears of me and dies without believing in that with which I was sent except that he will be from the inhabitants of the Hell-fire.”16 The Prophet even told one of his companions, “If my brother Moses were alive today, he would have no option but to follow me.”17

Is the Islam True Religion If Yes, How? Answered By Dr. Zakir Naik

زائر محترم يسأل منصور: هل ادعى محمداً النبوة لأجل الشهرة والسلطة؟

Is 'Christianity' leading you to Paradise or Hell? - Dr Zakir Naik

As you can see, the miracle of the creation of Adam without a father and mother is greater than the miracle of the creation of Christ without a father only.

However, Adam did not claim divinity and no one worshiped him

Genesis 2:7
Then the Lord God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Christ also did not claim divinity and restricted divinity to God (the Father) alone
He did not say that he is a god or that the Holy Spirit is a god

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 17:3

What about Melchizedek, about whom it was said: Hebrews 3: 3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God,
Hebrews 7:3

. So why don't Christians worship Melchizedek?

the divinity of Christ was adopted in the fourth century, since the Council of Nicaea in the year 325 AD, and since its convening, belief in the divinity of Christ became the official position of the church, contradicting the teachings of Christ, who commanded the worship of the Father alone.

Virgins in Paradise (houri)

Many non -Muslims are surprised by the presence of a Virgins in Heaven in Islam and they make fun of that

I say to everyone who marvels at God’s bliss in heaven

in Christianity, (Virgins) in eternal life.

But we find that the Christian knows nothing about his book

Was Christ lying when he said?

29 And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife[a] or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.
Matthew (19:29)

That is, one who leaves a woman (wife). Ascetic in this world for the sake of Christ
He will receive a hundredfold from women in the afterlife

Virgins (houri) in the Quran

God’s bounties are many in Paradise, not only women and money, but many things that you cannot imagine

God promised Paradise to believers in the One God (the Father) along with their good deeds
Whether Jews, Christians, Muslims, or others

God says in the Qur’an

(62) Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muḥammad (ﷺ)] - those [among them] who believed in Allāh and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve[29].

In Paradise, our bodies that exist now will be transformed and will be able to receive all kinds of bliss

We will live forever for millions and millions of years and so on

So why be surprised? that God will give you hundreds of thousands of blessings?

Whether fields, money, wives, siblings, and others

. Islam is pretty clear in saying that guiltless sex is a reward in Paradise.

There is no direct evidence in the Qur’an to support there being 70 or 72 for each person.

But

whoever believes that Jesus is God or equal to God will get nothing but hell and Christ will expel him on the Day of Resurrection

Because Christ, peace be upon him, is the prophet of God

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

John 17:3

“Sir,” the woman replied, “I see that You are a prophet.” (John 4:19 HCSB)

Christ also did not claim divinity and restricted divinity to God (the Father) alone
He did not say that he is a god or that the Holy Spirit is a god

the divinity of Christ was adopted in the fourth century, since the Council of Nicaea in the year 325 AD, and since its convening, belief in the divinity of Christ became the official position of the church, contradicting the teachings of Christ, who commanded the worship of the Father alone.

On the Day of Resurrection, Christ will expel Christians who are considered God or equal to God

22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Matthew 7:22-23

see here

Why will Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, return??

Christ rejects Christians on the Day of Judgment! ...

Is the Hadith Of 72 Virgins Authentic? Shamsi ..

If men receive houris (hoor al ayn) in Paradise, what will women receive? - Assim al hakeem

American rapper enters Islam after asking only several questions! Sheikh Othman Farouk
مغنو الراب الأمريكيين يدخلون الإسلام بعد طرح عدة أسئلة فقط! الشيخ عثمان فاروق

By this logic ... deadly nightshade is clean for us to eat ... "And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat." -- Gen 1:29 ...

The FDA has approved some medication extracted from deadly nightshade, and apparently a few are available OTC under the alternate name "Belladonna" ... and as far as natural healing, we have far far safer alternatives for any and all nightshade's virtue ... just because a plant is clean doesn't mean we have to eat it ...

I stopped eating pork when I came to Christianity ... and only because the Bible says to not eat pork ... that was important for me at the time ... we don't put "new wine in old wine skins" ... once I served my novicehood, I just never returned to eating pork ... [blush] ... but I did return to eating shrimp and clams and GMOs ... shame on me ...

They didn't have refrigeration for shrimp or pork.

Christ fulfilled the Law for the Jews and put them under a better covenant, that they reject.
If you, as a Gentile, who was never under the Law to begin with, puts yourself under 1 Jewish Law you are required to keep all 600 + laws that the Jews were given. Break one and you break them all. And instead of a loving Father that forgives you while you are sinning, you turn God back into a Judge.
Why on God's green earth would you?

James 2:9-10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Hebrews 8:6 But now He (
Jesus) has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as He is also Mediator of a better covenant, which was established on better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, then no place would have been sought for a second.

Last edited:
My belief stems from Acts 10:

Peter’s Vision​

9 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. 10 He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance. 11 He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12 It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13 Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14 “Surely not, Lord!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15 The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

16 This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

The book of God never changes, and no one is allowed to add or delete from it,

And according to the words of Christian scholars

the Bible is not the true words of God now

There were no manuscripts until the beginning of the second century

manuscripts was the size of a small card

How do we care about a book that has no origin?

Even today's manuscripts are of dubious authenticity, and each manuscript is not identical to the other

Christ spoke the Aramaic language

However, you will not find the original source of the Bible as a reference for Christians in the Aramaic language, but only translations in different languages such as Greek and other languages. You do not have a reliable and original source to correct the mistakes of the writers and the incorrect translation.

The Bible was not recorded directly
But
After 300 years after the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him

Bible verses are written down

Without trustworthy witnesses

Because they were not present at the time of Jesus, peace be upon him

Even the Old Testament was written down

One thousand years after the death of the Prophet moses peace be upon him

Jesus did not write the bible that was revealed by God. Not even was it written immediately after his departure. He did not order or desire at any time in his life to write anything on his behalf. Therefore, the Bible which is in circulation today is not a representation of Jesus' teachings.

Out of the total of 27 Books of the New Testament, more than half is authored by Paul. As opposed to Paul, the Master has not written a single word of the twenty-seven books. If you can lay your hands on what is called "'A Red Letter Bible," you will find every word alleged to have been uttered by Jesus - in red ink and the rest in normal black ink. Don't be shocked to find that in this so called Gospel of Jesus, over ninety percent of the 27 Books of the New Testament is printed in black ink!

None of the original manuscripts have survived from the early Christian period. The most ancient complete manuscripts (Vatican MS. No. 1209 and the Sinaitic Syriac Codex) date from the fourth century, three hundred years after Jesus’ ministry. But the originals? Lost. And the copies of the originals? Also lost. Our most ancient manuscripts, in other words, are copies of the copies of the copies of nobody-knows-just-how-many copies of the originals.
No wonder they differ

Previous prophets were sent to a particular group of people and their message was supposed to be followed for a particular time period. Since previous revelations were time-bound, God did not preserve them Himself.

the Quran cannot be compared with the previous Scriptures. The Quran is unique in many aspects. It is the final revelation to mankind. Previous scriptures were sent to their respective people only. The Quran is universal.
So God promised to protect the Quran

God says in the Qur’an
(9) Indeed, it is We who sent down the message [i.e., the Qur’ān], and indeed, We will be its guardian.

Muslims accept the original unaltered Torah (as revealed to Prophet Moses, peace be upon him). Muslims also accept the original unaltered Bible (as revealed to Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him). These original scriptures were revealed by God (Allah).

none of these scriptures exist today in their original form or in their entirety.
Few verses in the Old and New Testaments are considered correct and are consistent with God's law for his prophets

Comparisons between The Majority (KJV) and Minority (NIV) Texts

New Testament of the Bible regarding Jesus by Yusha ...

'

Will your salvation from hell and entry into heaven depend on a false belief, or is it better to compare religions and search for the true religion?

2_

However, there is one fact that we must bear in mind, and that is that Christ came as a fixer of the Torah and a confirmation of what was declared therein:

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Matthew 5:17-18
Christ prevented eating pork and some other animals
So spoke Christ. . . How did Peter speak? . . ! ?

Peter abolished the law.

So . ... . All the beasts of the earth. . Even monsters and pigs. . . Nothing is forbidden anymore.According to Peter's words

Do we believe the words of Christ or the story of Peter and other Bible legends?

Dr Zakir Naik proved that having Pork is prohibited haraam in Islam as well as in Christianity

Dr.Jerald Dirks ,A professor of Bible studies from Harvard University converts to Islam

Allah sent the prophets as a mercy to the slaves and supported them with miracles to indicate the truthfulness of their message. Of all the prophets, our Prophet, Muhammad, was blessed with the most miracles. Al-Isra 'and al-Mi ^ raj are among the many miracles of Prophet Muhammad.

The miracle of al-Isra 'is confirmed in the Qur'an. In Surat al-Isra ', Ayah 1, Allah said:

which means: [Praise be to Allah Who enabled His slave, Muhammad, to make the journey at night from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsa in Jerusalem, which is surrounded a blessed land.] This journey is also confirmed in the sahih hadith. As such, there is scholarly consensus (ijma ^) Prophet Muhammad journeyed in body and soul the night of al-Isra 'from Masjid al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid al-Aqsain Jerusalem. Moreover, these scholars indicated the person who denies al-Isra 'is a blasphemer for belying the explicit text of the Qur'an.

Al-isra And Al-miraj ....... )scenes From Paradise And Fire

1- On Prophet Muhammad's journey from Masjid al-Haram to Masjid al-Aqsa, Allah enabled him to see some of His wondrous creations. Allah enabled the Prophet to see the world (dunya) like an old woman. However, this old woman was wearing a great deal of jewelry, and in this there is an indication signifying the reality of the world.

2- Allah enabled the Prophet to see Iblis. The Prophet saw something on the side of the road which did not dare to stand in his way or speak to him. What the Prophet saw was Iblis. Originally, Iblis was a believer and lived with the angels in Paradise. When Allah ordered the angels to prostrate (sujud) to Prophet Adam, Iblis was ordered to prostrate to him as well. The angels prostrated to Adam in obedience to Allah, because angels do not disobey Allah. However, Iblis did not obey, and he objected to the order of Allah. He said, "You created me out of fire, and You created him out of clay. How do You order me to prostrate to him?" So this objection by Iblis to the order of Allah was the first blasphemy he committed.

3- On his journey, the Prophet smelled a very nice odor. He asked Jibril about this pleasant scent and Jibril informed him this good smell was coming from the grave of the woman whose duty used to be to comb Pharaoh's daughter's hair. This woman was a good, pious believer. One day, as she was combing Pharaoh's daughter's hair, the comb fell from her hand.

At this she said, ""Bismillah. "Pharaoh's daughter asked her, "Do you have a god other than my father?" The woman said, "Yes. My Lord and the Lord of your father is Allah." Pharaoh's daughter told her father what had happened. Pharaoh demanded this woman blaspheme and leave Islam, but she refused. At that, Pharaoh threatened to kill her children. He brought a great pot of water and built a great fire under it. When the water boiled, Pharaoh brought her children and started to drop them into that pot one after the other.

Throughout all this, the woman remained steadfast to Islam, even when Pharaoh reached her youngest child--a little boy still bosom feeding--but she felt pity for him. At that, Allah enabled this child to speak. He said to his mother, "O Mother, be patient. The torture of the Hereafter is far more severe than the torture of this life, and do not be reluctant, because you are right." At this the woman requested Pharaoh collect her bones and the bones of her children and bury them in the same grave. Pharaoh promised her that--then dropped her into that boiling water. She died as a martyr. The good odor the Prophet smelled coming from her grave is an indication of her high status.

4- During his trip, the Prophet saw people who were planting and reaping in two days. Jibril told the Prophet, "These were the people who fight for the sake of Allah (mujahidun). "wink."

5- The Prophet also saw people whose lips and tongues were clipped with scissors made of fire. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the speakers of sedition (fitna) who call people to misguidance."

6- He also saw a bull which exited a very small outlet, then was trying in vain to return through that small outlet. Jibril told the Prophet, "This is the example of the bad word--once spoken, it cannot be returned."

7- The Prophet saw people grazing like animals, with very little clothing on their private parts. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones who refused to pay zakat. "."

8- The Prophet saw angels smashing some people's heads with rocks. These heads would return to the shape they had been, and then the angels would smash their heads again--and so on. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are the ones whose heads felt too heavy to perform prayer--the ones who used to sleep without praying."

9- On his journey the Prophet saw people who were competing to eat some rotten meat--ignoring meat that was sliced and unspoiled. Jibril told the Prophet, "These are people from your nation who leave out that which is permissible (halal), and consume that which is forbidden ((haram). "This reference was to the fornicators, that is, the ones who left out the permissible (marriage) and committed sins (fornication).

10- Also, the Prophet saw people who were drinking from the fluid coming from the bodies of the fornicators, (water mixed with blood). Jibril indicated to the Prophet these were the ones who were drinking the alcohol which is prohibited in this world.

11- The Prophet saw people scratching their faces and chests with brass finger nails. Jibril said, "These are the examples of those who commit gossip ((ghibah). "

ISRA MI'RAJ

Unstoppable Spread of Islam! - Here's why Millions Convert!

Former Anti-Islam Politician Became Muslim! How He Accepted Islam! @HalisMedia

Tough Questions To Hamza Tzortzis! - Debates With Famous Atheists! Converted Twice?

Ali Dawah Answers The Web’s Most Searched Questions About Islam And Him! - Towards Eternity

Hollywood Star Embraces Islam - Drew Davis on The Muslimi Experience Podcast with Boonaa Mohammed

Why do Millionaires Convert to Islam?

British Multi-Millionaire Danny Lambo Accepts Islam!

Ex-Military Man Becomes Muslim Because of Palestine

معالج روحي مجاني مسيحي يفضح ألاعيبه مسلم حتى إنهار! هاشم يواجه مسيحي

إنجليزي يترك المسيحية ويقرّ بنبوة محمد لكن لديه سؤال واحد☝ فهل سيسلم؟

Forum List

Back