Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

Really? Most of the hate that I've seen at rallies have been teabaggers.

Bullshit.

Look here, you as a leftist are spewing your mandatory hatred toward Palin and also towards those who oppose confiscatory taxation. You spew your mindless hate speech of "TEA BAGGER" to the fucking moron that you are, a monkey taught to fling shit.

Oh yeah.......wanna talk about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's "blood libel" comments?

What about it?

You fucking hate-filled piles of shit were involved in blood libel against her, spewing filth of the most vile sort, accusing her of murder based on nothing but your mindless hatred.

Look, you're barely sentient, a shit flinging feral baboon, but all you are is hatred, mindless rage directed by your masters against your betters.

Your arguments display a lack of
cohesion.

Hardly, look at you leftists. You all chatter the same moronic talking points, a troop of feral baboons flinging shit.

"Pissy pants"? Really?

Yeah, really!

The fact remains, Palin cannot be elected on a national ticket.

Yet you spend countless hours each month spewing your mindless hatred at her.

Clearly you fear her, resulting in your constant state of urine soaked panties...

When she had a chance, she quit. When she was exposed on the national stage, she fumbled her opportunity.

Then you have nothing to worry about and can safely ignore her.

But you won't, nor will your fellow leftist. You'll claim that she caused the Gifford shooting and the Japanese Earthquake, you'll call her daughters whores while known rapist David Letterman declares his desire to fuck her 14 year old, to the delight of those on the left. After all, this is what you have done, non-stop, for three years.

I mean, if your not driven by fear and hatred, are you just plain evil?

Bullshit.

Look here, you as a leftist are spewing your mandatory hatred toward Palin and also towards those who oppose confiscatory taxation. You spew your mindless hate speech of "TEA BAGGER" to the fucking moron that you are, a monkey taught to fling shit.

Oh yeah.......wanna talk about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's "blood libel" comments?

What about it?

You fucking hate-filled piles of shit were involved in blood libel against her, spewing filth of the most vile sort, accusing her of murder based on nothing but your mindless hatred.

Look, you're barely sentient, a shit flinging feral baboon, but all you are is hatred, mindless rage directed by your masters against your betters.

Hey stupid........I'm not a liberal, I'm an independent. I spent 20 years of my live mainly voting GOP and serving my country through 4 war zones. I even voted for Jr in 2000, but I didn't in 2004.

By the way ya fucking moron, do you even know what "blood libel" means? It was when people said that those of the Jewish faith were using the blood of Christian children to make their matzoh bread, and all of it was a total fabrication.

Stating that Palin is stupid, as well as woefully uninformed isn't blood libel, it's simply a statement of fact.

So next time, you knob gobbling sperm drooling colon jouster, try to keep the facts in mind.

Fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

You mean the media like Foxnews and Roger Ailes, the ones that pay her a million dollars a year?

You realize that the REASON they pay her a million a year is because of the fear you leftists have of her, doncha?

Stupid fuck.

The lower the IQ, the further to the left....

Who's shelling out all that money again? :eusa_whistle:

Really? Then why was she playing tour guide to NBC's Andrea Mitchell out in Alaska?

Hate is the domain of the small minded. Palin isn't the hate-filled one - it's cretins like you.

Remember, leftism is simply the manifestation of stupidity.

The left is essentially bitter, hate-filled and terrified.

Boo!

See? You're hatefilled and terrified, you're trying to scare a simple child Bode./sarcasm

Wonder if this joker Uninformed2008 is gonna try to take the place of Charles Bass?

Why doesn't she just take her $12 million of tea party money & go home?

4321.jpg

'She's becoming Al Sharpton, Alaska edition' - Jonathan Martin and John F. Harris - POLITICO.com

Asked if the GOP would remain the party of ideas if Palin captures the nomination, Will said: “The answer is emphatically no.”

Columnist Charles Krauthammer, without talking about Palin specifically, noted that “there’s healthy and unhealthy populism,” and there is concern about the rise of the latter.

“When populism becomes purely anti-intellectual, it can become unhealthy and destructive,” said Krauthammer.

haven't liberals been saying that all along? I wonder do the dipshits on the right in this forum think that every conservative who takes a shit on Palin are RINOs.

Sarah Palin scares the shit out of the political elite doesn't she?

Sure...*snicker We be really really scared....:lol:

Bullshit.

What about it?

irony

Yeah...my Irony Meter pegged out.

Your arguments display a lack of
cohesion.

Hardly, look at you leftists. You all chatter the same moronic talking points, a troop of feral baboons flinging shit.

Yeah, really!

Yet you spend countless hours each month spewing your mindless hatred at her.

Clearly you fear her, resulting in your constant state of urine soaked panties...

Then you have nothing to worry about and can safely ignore her.

But you won't, nor will your fellow leftist. You'll claim that she caused the Gifford shooting and the Japanese Earthquake, you'll call her daughters whores while known rapist David Letterman declares his desire to fuck her 14 year old, to the delight of those on the left. After all, this is what you have done, non-stop, for three years.

I mean, if your not driven by fear and hatred, are you just plain evil?

I can do this all day with your posts in this thread:

Pegged Out? Did I say pegged out? The thing just blew up! :lol::lol::lol:

Bullshit.

What about it?

Hey stupid........I'm not a liberal, I'm an independent. I spent 20 years of my live mainly voting GOP and serving my country through 4 war zones. I even voted for Jr in 2000, but I didn't in 2004.

By the way ya fucking moron, do you even know what "blood libel" means? It was when people said that those of the Jewish faith were using the blood of Christian children to make their matzoh bread, and all of it was a total fabrication.

Stating that Palin is stupid, as well as woefully uninformed isn't blood libel, it's simply a statement of fact.

So next time, you knob gobbling sperm drooling colon jouster, try to keep the facts in mind.

I really find it pathetic that you call someone stupid, but you have claimed to have been in the navy and do not know the difference between a clip and a magazine.

Bullshit.

What about it?

I really find it pathetic that you call someone stupid, but you have claimed to have been in the navy and do not know the difference between a clip and a magazine.

What's the matter Little Redneck Bigot in NC, everyone leave you at home by yourself leaving you nobody to play with?

You ain't gonna get me to play with you. I know how to ignore idiotic assholes such as yourself.

Buh-bye.

What's the matter Little Redneck Bigot in NC, everyone leave you at home by yourself leaving you nobody to play with?

You ain't gonna get me to play with you. I know how to ignore idiotic assholes such as yourself.

Buh-bye.
Thats what I thought.:clap2: It's great too know that I put you in your place two times in the same thread.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back