Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

Sarah Palin angers Fox News CEO Roger Ailes; Could it cost Palin her job?
March 14, 2011

..... Reportedly, Fox News CEO Roger Ailes is less than thrilled with Palin on account of her infamous January "Blood Libel" video. Following the Arizona shooting which left six dead and 13 injured, including Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, Palin reportedly asked Ailes for advice.

Palin created the video out of frustration when several media outlets blamed her for the tragic shooting -- Ailes however, told her that it would be best to steer clear of the situation. He advised her to "lie low," adding that "There's no need to interject yourself into the story." Unsurprisingly, Palin went ahead and spoke up anyway.

According to New York Magazine, Ailes is not happy with her decision.

The mag quotes "a person familiar with Ailes's thinking" as saying, "Before she responded, she was making herself look like a victim. She was winning. She went out and did the blood libel thing, and Roger is thinking, 'Why did you call me for advice?'"

Two months after the incident, we're not inclined to think this is a particularly ground-breaking or surprising development. However, several outlets are now weighing in on Ailes' anger, and rumors are circulating that Palin may lose her $1 million annual salary with the network .....

Sarah Palin angers Fox News CEO Roger Ailes; Could it cost Palin her job? - Pop2it - Zap2it

While we all can agree that Palin is an idiot who would never take advice from anyone, it's also evident that Ailes has an ego that doesn't match his resume. Just because the bimbo asked for his advice, it doesn't mean that he is automatically correct.

"Why did you call me for advice?" To get your opinion on what you think I should do, not to tell me what to do and then get pissed because I disregarded your advice.

I'm sort of glad the wingnuts think we liberals destroyed Sarah Palin.

That's the sort of myth I can enjoy.
Yes, and that's what's morally wrong with you. Who's some bitch to defy you? Congratulations. And your liberal bitches doing you bidding are happy to lead the charge because they don't think a mere woman has the right to defy the liberal collective either.
:lol:

You're always free to provide your own polls BUT the bottom line is that Palin's biggest enemy is herself!

Palin's biggest enemy are sexist liberal men who can't tolerate women who don't cater to their belief in their intellectual superiority and liberal women who are liberal men's bitches who cater to liberal men's belief in their intellectual superiority. Liberal women unfortunately don't believe women should be free to think for themselves.

Sexist liberal men like Karl Rove, Roger Ailes and Foxnews?

None of them endlessly sanctimoniously attack her like you and your liberal ilk do. This is just a stupid response. Which for you means "normal."

But she is a hottie, isn't she flaylo? We do know you have it for her bad...

Palin's biggest enemy are sexist liberal men who can't tolerate women who don't cater to their belief in their intellectual superiority and liberal women who are liberal men's bitches who cater to liberal men's belief in their intellectual superiority. Liberal women unfortunately don't believe women should be free to think for themselves.

None of them endlessly sanctimoniously attack her like you and your liberal ilk do. This is just a stupid response. Which for you means "normal."

Poor Sarah is a hottie?

Yes, and that's what's morally wrong with you. Who's some bitch to defy you? Congratulations. And your liberal bitches doing you bidding are happy to lead the charge because they don't think a mere woman has the right to defy the liberal collective either.

Why are you trying to hide Palin behind the gender card?

That's the victimology I was talking about,

6 months ago. :lol:
The hateful Palin liberal threads are endless and yet you're silent on that. But try to defend her, and it's the "victim" card. And what do I say about her? She's a politician. I just think she should be treated like other politicians, not like Republican women, blacks and Hispanics singles out for another level of vitriol. As long as you're silent about the OBVIOUS sex based hateful attacks so centered on Republican women, just like Republican blacks, the bitch starts with you.

Damn, that shut the pussy up. lol, too easy.

Poor Sarah is a hottie?

Flaylo is completely obsessed with her. But he is with Bachmann too so the speculation is it may be that he's just into women smarter then he is. The test of that is Coulter, but I'm new to the site so I'm not sure if he wants in her pants too or it's just Palin and Bachmann.

The hateful Palin liberal threads are endless and yet you're silent on that. But try to defend her, and it's the "victim" card. And what do I say about her? She's a politician. I just think she should be treated like other politicians, not like Republican women, blacks and Hispanics singles out for another level of vitriol. As long as you're silent about the OBVIOUS sex based hateful attacks so centered on Republican women, just like Republican blacks, the bitch starts with you.

You accused me of attacking her because she's a WOMAN. That's the gender card.

Am I nicer to Huckabee, Barbour, Gingrich, the racist Rand Paul, the racist Tom Tancredo, governor Walker? ...for starters...

prove that it matters that's she's a woman, or STFU.

Yeah bitch, read the post in front of this one. Sorry I don't respond to your posts when I'm not on the site

Poor Sarah is a hottie?

Flaylo is completely obsessed with her. But he is with Bachmann too so the speculation is it may be that he's just into women smarter then he is. The test of that is Coulter, but I'm new to the site so I'm not sure if he wants in her pants too or it's just Palin and Bachmann.

Why are you in a Palin thread if you don't want to talk about her? It's not like you can't find a zillion other topics on this forum, or start your own.

It amazes me how many Palin apologists obsess on accusing the left of obsessing on her.

Am I nicer to Huckabee, Barbour, Gingrich, the racist Rand Paul, the racist Tom Tancredo, governor Walker? ...for starters...

I have to dumb everything down for you and it's still too complicated. I'm not saying that "when" you talk about her it's worse then "when" you talk about them. I'm talking about the need to single her out and constantly bring her up and attack her. You just gave a good list of people that doesn't happen to supporting my point.

Yeah bitch, read the post in front of this one. Sorry I don't respond to your posts when I'm not on the site

My prodding a response out of you was almost magic in its effectiveness, however, having read it,

I think you should have stayed quiet. Now address my response.

Why are you in a Palin thread if you don't want to talk about her? It's not like you can't find a zillion other topics on this forum, or start your own
I am talking about her and your obsession with her, how is that off topic? And wow, the stench of double standard, you go into threads attacking Democrats and attack any lib in the thread defending them with this stupid shit? Show me where you've done that.

It amazes me how many Palin apologists obsess on accusing the left of obsessing on her.

Wow, playground. The left can make any conversation more stupid...

I have to dumb everything down for you and it's still too complicated. I'm not saying that "when" you talk about her it's worse then "when" you talk about them. I'm talking about the need to single her out and constantly bring her up and attack her. You just gave a good list of people that doesn't happen to supporting my point.

I gave you a list of of prominent rightwing MALE (or what passes for male on the right) morons in politics that I am happy to attack as mercilessly as I attack Sarah Palin.

Why the gender based victimology?

My prodding a response out of you was almost magic in its effectiveness, however, having read it,

I think you should have stayed quiet. Now address my response.

You prodded me into a response before you wrote it. Yes, you are a magician. I also answered your question before you just asked me to answer it. You're consistently a day late and a dollar short aren't you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back