Zone1 Correcting misconceptions

Why weren't all those Muslims you think were in Israel (what you consider Palestine) in 1947 at war with Great Britain, since it was all a part of the British Empire and had been for decades. Where the hell are all those Palestinians you think resided there?
It was desolate. Mark Twain saw one human there. A nomad passing through.
1713559466515.jpeg

The oh so important Dome of the Rock when Israel was given back their land. Note the weeds where all those Muslims weren't walking in circles, until the land was deeded to the Jews.
1713559787627.jpeg

Last edited:
Some Christians claim that pigs are not forbidden in Christianity, and they deduce this with flimsy evidence

It’s not what goes into your mouth that defiles you; you are defiled by the words that come out of your mouth.”
((Matthew 15:11 ►)

In fact, this saying has nothing to do with banning pigs or not, but rather as part of a response to the Jews when they reproached the disciples of Jesus for not washing their hands before eating. On the contrary, the intention of the Lord Christ with his words is to show that moral impurity is far more dangerous than physical impurity.

” Peter said, “Explain the parable to us.” “Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. “Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”

Matthew 15:11-20

1. Pork prohibited in Qur’an
The Qur’an prohibits the consumption of pork in no less than 4 different places.
It is prohibited in 2:173, 5:3, 6:145 and 16:115.
“Forbidden to you (for food) are: dead meat, blood, the flesh of swine,
and that on which hath been invoked the name of other than Allah.”
[Al-Qur’an 5:3]
The above verses of the Holy Qur’an are sufficient to satisfy a Muslim as to why
pork is forbidden.

2. Pork prohibited in the Bible
The Christian is likely to be convinced by his religious scriptures. The Bible
prohibits the consumption of pork, in the book of Leviticus
“And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven footed, yet he cheweth
not the cud; he is unclean to you”.
“Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch,
they are unclean to you.” [Leviticus 11:7-8]
Pork is also prohibited in the Bible in the book of Deuteronomy
“And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud,
it is unclean unto you

The laws of God are one from Adam to Muhammad, peace be upon them
the worship of the One God (the Father) and not of a human being or an idol or anything you can imagine
and Prohibition of fornication, alcohol and pork

Dr Zakir Naik proved that having Pork is prohibited haraam in Islam as well as in Christianity

لماذا ناقض بولس التلاميذ في قوانين الطعام والشريعة؟

You only newly-forbid what was already being eaten !!!! There is no Bible law against eating sand,for example
PIGS are fine as food. The BIble says that people like you need to fear for false teaching

Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

Jesus has warned you

العرب واسرائيل : هل هو شقاق ام وفاق ؟ ¤ أحمد ديدات

حاخامات اليهود يتظاهرون من أجل عودة حكم المسلمين Bergdahl Converted To Islam During Captivity

يهودي يفضح المخططات الصهيونية و يدافع عن فلسطين
A Jew exposes Zionist plans and defends Palestine

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Matthew 5:18
The Prophet Jesus peace be upon him,
came to complete the law of the ancient prophets

45 “But do not think I will accuse you before the Father. Your accuser is Moses, on whom your hopes are set. 46 If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me. 47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”
John 5:45-47

Jesus didn't reveal a law, he himself had to appeal to one (the Torah),

James 2:9-10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

The Qur’an refers to the sacred books in the time of the prophets were authentic

But now these books are distorted and the Qur’an corrects their distortion

There are a few authentic verses from the Bible that do not contradict the sayings of the ancient prophets, and the words of the Prophet Jesus, and the words of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon them.
And we care about it

Because adultery, drinking alcohol, usury, adultery of the prophets, and killing innocent people are forbidden in the Qur’an

Adultery, drinking alcohol, usury, fornication of the prophets, and killing innocent people are not forbidden in some parts of the Bible.

Therefore, the Qur’an does not confirm these false parts and verses in the Bible

So God sent the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, with the Qur’an to correct the previous books

I am surprised at the lies of the news that some people relay to me to prove the legitimacy of Israel occupying Palestine.

Palestine was not desolate
The population of historic Palestine in 1914 was about 690 thousand people, of whom Jews constituted only 8%. In 1948, the population reached more than 2 million.

Who gave the British occupier the right to colonize the countries of the Middle East and also allow the Jews to colonize Palestine?

God decreed that the Jews should not have a homeland

So this is not the Land of Israel

WHY DO YOU KILL ZAID?

An American Jew defends Palestine and attacks Israel

I am surprised at the lies of the news that some people relay to me to prove the legitimacy of Israel occupying Palestine.

Palestine was not desolate
The population of historic Palestine in 1914 was about 690 thousand people, of whom Jews constituted only 8%. In 1948, the population reached more than 2 million.

Who gave the British occupier the right to colonize the countries of the Middle East and also allow the Jews to colonize Palestine?

God decreed that the Jews should not have a homeland

So this is not the Land of Israel

WHY DO YOU KILL ZAID?

An American Jew defends Palestine and attacks Israel

"Who gave the British occupier the right..."? They won. They are the occupiers. Which pretty much means they can decide about everything.

Won what?
By killing millions of people and colonizing their country

Why weren't all those Muslims you think were in Israel (what you consider Palestine) in 1947 at war with Great Britain, since it was all a part of the British Empire and had been for decades. Where the hell are all those Palestinians you think resided there?
It was desolate. Mark Twain saw one human there. A nomad passing through.
View attachment 934656

The oh so important Dome of the Rock when Israel was given back their land. Note the weeds where all those Muslims weren't walking in circles, until the land was deeded to the Jews.
View attachment 934658

Jews were a minority in Palestine after the 2nd century.

No one goes out in the middle of the day it's too hot. What time of year was Twain there?

About 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were forced out in 1947-48. The Jewish immigrants destroyed 369 Arab villages.

How Sigmund Freud Led me to Islam | Revert Story of Abdul Malik |

Morals of the Prophet PBUH

You cannot obtain your salvation from a false book that has been tampered with by human hands, and this one said such-and-such, and this one said such-and-such, etc., and contradictions in the same story.

Does the God of the Bible leave people without proof that he is a God or was he never a God?

Does the God of the Bible leave people without definitive proof that He was truly crucified or was He not crucified?

Does the God of the Bible leave people without evidence that He is one God or three united?

All of this is the heresy of the church that followed Paul’s doctrine of crucifixion, redemption, the divinity of Christ, and the Trinity

Everything is clear: the church and its followers, the employees, aim to preserve their salaries and the stupid structure of the church to mislead people

The church will not save you from death and Christ will not bear your sins

Islam has been the religion with God since the beginning of time.

Allah says, “Say (O Muhammad to the people), ‘O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah’ (7:158). Another verse reads, “And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind” (34:28). There are yet other verses giving the same purport. The Prophet Muhammad also stated that he was distinguished from the earlier prophets by five matters. The last he mentioned was, “The prophet would be sent to his people only while I have been sent to all of mankind.”

Allah decreed that this Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) should be His final messenger. Allah says, “Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the Messenger of Allah and the seal of the Prophets. And Allah is Ever All-Aware of everything” (33:40). The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) himself said, “I have been sent to all of the creation and the prophets have been sealed by me.”14 Again, he said, “The Children of Israel were led by the prophets; whenever a prophet died, a prophet succeeded (him). Lo! There will be no prophet after me”

Hence, no one has the right to accept the other prophets while rejecting the Prophet Muhammad. No one has the right to say that Muhammad was truthful but, “I chose to still follow Jesus or Moses instead.” Logically speaking, one should not expect this to be acceptable to Allah. Allah has sent His final messenger to be believed in and followed, superseding and canceling what is left of the teachings of earlier prophets. In the Quran, Allah describes such an attitude: “And when it is said to them, ‘Believe in what Allah has sent down,’ they say, ‘We believe in what was sent down to us.’ And they disbelieve in that which came after it, while it is the truth confirming what is with them” (2:91).

Allah has further declared people of this nature to be disbelievers. He has said, “Verily, those who disbelieve in Allah and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allah and His Messengers (by believing in Allah and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, ‘We believe in some but reject others,’2009 and wish to adopt a way in between. They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment. And those who believe in Allah and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them, We shall give them their rewards, and Allah is Ever Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful” (4:150-152).

The Prophet said, “[I swear] by [God], the One in whose hand is my soul, there will be none of my addressed people, be he Jew or Christian, who hears of me and dies without believing in that with which I was sent except that he will be from the inhabitants of the Hell-fire.”16 The Prophet even told one of his companions, “If my brother Moses were alive today, he would have no option but to follow me.”17

Is the Islam True Religion If Yes, How? Answered By Dr. Zakir Naik

زائر محترم يسأل منصور: هل ادعى محمداً النبوة لأجل الشهرة والسلطة؟

Is 'Christianity' leading you to Paradise or Hell? - Dr Zakir Naik

Forum List

Back