San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana in response to "religious freedom" law

Sure there would. There were Jews in the Nazi Party in Germany during the war.

You're an anti-Semite. You've proven it over and over.
Nope. And there were plenty of Jews who sucked Nazi cock, and ended up in Israel, which is why the place was made up of scum. The nice Jews died in the camps.

There is no bigger piece of shit on the entire planet that you.

BTW, thanks for the new addition to my signature.
Since I never see them, not even my own, you're welcome.
Tilt your smart phone to get a horizontal view and you'll see it. Had to learn that myself.

PMH thinks a "nice Jew" is the kind that meekly walks into the gas chamber without complaining. That's exactly what he wants the Jews in Israel to do. He's such a nice fellow, isn't he?
I have more respect for what comes out of my dog's ass.

Nope. And there were plenty of Jews who sucked Nazi cock, and ended up in Israel, which is why the place was made up of scum. The nice Jews died in the camps.

Tilt your smart phone to get a horizontal view and you'll see it. Had to learn that myself.

PMH thinks a "nice Jew" is the kind that meekly walks into the gas chamber without complaining. That's exactly what he wants the Jews in Israel to do. He's such a nice fellow, isn't he?
Those were the nice Jews, and they were total fucking pussies who should have died like men instead.

That's right, keep digging.

Those were the nice Jews, and they were total fucking pussies who should have died like men instead.
You'll never be a fraction of the men they were.

I block them you fucking moron. It's an option.
Oh what a shame.

Pussy.
Pussy is the one who can't man-up and admit that he had no fucking clue who the Speaker of the House was.

I have more respect for what comes out of my dog's ass.

I seriously think the guy is mental. He's clearly a sociopath.

I'm not digging my little infant, I'm exposing the realities you hide from.

Oh what a shame.

Pussy.
Pussy is the one who can't man-up and admit that he had no fucking clue who the Speaker of the House was.
Nobody believes you, fuckstick.

ROFL! I serously can't imagine how awful it must be to be you.

They weren't men, they were fucking sheep led to the slaughter. The men died fighting the Nazis, not sucking their cocks hoping to live.

They weren't men, they were fucking sheep led to the slaughter. The men died fighting the Nazis, not sucking their cocks hoping to live.
I thought I couldn't despise you any more than I already do. I was wrong.

Oh what a shame.

Pussy.
They don't have to believe me you dumbass. They can read it for themselves:

saintmichaeldefendthem said: "No black man ever becomes president either. Funny how you think all the precedents are on your side. And the speaker of the house, not Boehner, is next in line after the vice president.....whoever that might be."

Hell is other people, in this case totally stupid fuckers like you two.

I'm sure you think we are hell. That just makes my day.

Oh what a shame.

Pussy.

saintmichaeldefendthem said: "No black man ever becomes president either. Funny how you think all the precedents are on your side. And the speaker of the house, not Boehner, is next in line after the vice president.....whoever that might be."
You triple dumbfuck delight! I was saying that whoever was speaker was 3rd in line and it needn't be Boehner. That picture was him holding the gavel, jackass.

You're going to see what hell really is, you and your Nazi friends who are saving a place for you.

I'm sure you think we are hell. That just makes my day.
You're in Hell, dumbass, and so am I because I never would have put your kind here with me.

You're going to see what hell really is, you and your Nazi friends who are saving a place for you.
This is Hell, dummy. That Holy Book of yours is a stupid child's fantasy, and reads like one.

Oh what a shame.

Pussy.

You triple dumbfuck delight! I was saying that whoever was speaker was 3rd in line and it needn't be Boehner. That picture was him holding the gavel, jackass.
You're lie won't cut it, dumbass. You had no idea who he was, obviously.

This is Hell, dummy. That Holy Book of yours is a stupid child's fantasy, and reads like one.

We believe that you feel life is hell. I'm certain your life is hell. Being despised by everyone who knows you must be terrible.

We believe that you feel life is hell. I'm certain your life is hell. Being despised by everyone who knows you must be terrible.
You think I talk with normal humans like this do you there dumbfuck? God you're a stupid child.

Forum List

Back