San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana in response to "religious freedom" law

So why are worried about people hating what isn't here?
There's Democracy in America. You Leftwats fight against it every day.
No, there isn't. If there was you would get your way here and there. We do not have what democracy is, mob rule.

Really. Then you Leftists sure have raised a stink about voter suppression for nothing. There's no democracy, so there's no voting.
It's a democratic republic. Learn why that is and why voting is an American tradition, a good one, and so is voter suppression, a bad one.

It's a Constitutional Republic, fuckstick.
It is that and a Democratic Republic: What is a Democratic Republic RedState

I didn't say we live in a democracy, tweeze dick.
No, there isn't. If there was you would get your way here and there. We do not have what democracy is, mob rule.

Yeah, we pretty much do.
You almost never get your way my little infant.

Really? I voted a straight Republican ticket in the last election and the Republicans took massive majorities in Congress, governorships, and state legislatures. If that's what you call not getting my way, I want more and more of that.

When did you ever have a problem with kicking Jews out of where they live or even killing them?
Since, forever. I hate Zionists, not Jews.

"Zionists" is just a anti-Semitic euphemism for "Jews."

No one is fooled.
No. my little infant, it is. If that was there wouldn't be anti-Zionist Jews, and there are.

Sure there would. There were Jews in the Nazi Party in Germany during the war.

You're an anti-Semite. You've proven it over and over.

Yeah, we pretty much do.

I'm not sure what the connection is between my post and yours.
I'm not surprised. I'd be more surprised if you did.

I'd have to take LSD or something to follow your "logic."
Since you are incapable of logic, don't try, but that might help, you never know.
irony.jpg

Yeah, we pretty much do.

Really? I voted a straight Republican ticket in the last election and the Republicans took massive majorities in Congress, governorships, and state legislatures. If that's what you call not getting my way, I want more and more of that.
Doesn't seem to have done you much good but be happy. In the next round of throw the bums out, you're the bums.

When did you ever have a problem with kicking Jews out of where they live or even killing them?
Since, forever. I hate Zionists, not Jews.

"Zionists" is just a anti-Semitic euphemism for "Jews."

No one is fooled.
No. my little infant, it is. If that was there wouldn't be anti-Zionist Jews, and there are.

Sure there would. There were Jews in the Nazi Party in Germany during the war.

You're an anti-Semite. You've proven it over and over.
Nope. And there were plenty of Jews who sucked Nazi cock, and ended up in Israel, which is why the place was made up of scum. The nice Jews died in the camps.

Yeah, we pretty much do.

Doesn't seem to have done you much good but be happy. In the next round of throw the bums out, you're the bums.

Right. Or the country becomes further convinced that Democrats are bad for America and we get a veto proof majority and a landslide GOP president. We might even get rid of that crybaby Boehner. I hope he dies by kissing the grand high witch when a house finally drops on her head.

277156.jpg

Yeah, we pretty much do.

Right. Or the country becomes further convinced that Democrats are bad for America and we get a veto proof majority and a landslide GOP president. We might even get rid of that crybaby Boehner. I hope he dies by kissing the grand high witch when a house finally drops on her head.

277156.jpg
He's third in line to be President, you might want to hold your tongue. And look up American Political Cycles. No party stays in power for long.

Yeah, we pretty much do.

277156.jpg
He's third in line to be President, you might want to hold your tongue. And look up American Political Cycles. No party stays in power for long.

No black man ever becomes president either. Funny how you think all the precedents are on your side. And the speaker of the house, not Boehner, is next in line after the vice president.....whoever that might be.

If he opposes discrimination why doesn't he ban travel to the 50 states that practice affirmative action discrimination against white males.?

San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO

3/27/15 4:50 PM EDT

San Francisco prides itself as a tolerant place, but it is closed off to one thing: Indiana.

On Thursday, San Francisco Mayor Edwin Lee, a Democrat, directed all City Departments under his authority to bar publicly funded travel to the Hoosier State.

The decision followed Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence’s decision to sign a “religious freedom” bill that critics say effectively sanctions discrimination of LGBT citizens by private businesses.

“We stand united as San Franciscans to condemn Indiana’s new discriminatory law,” Lee said in a statement.

“San Francisco taxpayers will not subsidize legally-sanctioned discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people by the State of Indiana.”

Though San Francisco is a famously LGBT-friendly city, the mayor did not mention in his announcement the 19 other states that currently have similar religious freedom acts on the books.

If you don't think the way liberals think you should, then they will find a way to punish you and everyone else till they get their way.

So, even though people might need to take public transportation, they are screwed because the mayor doesn't like Pence. Yup, take it out on the people and teach them who's boss.

Yet if you mess with "gay" rights, one tiny bit, it's a Constitutional meltdown. Why is that? Money and lawyers driven by a tiny percentage of Americans steering our sensibilities? Gays are just...glorified perverts. With deep pockets.

Yet if you mess with "gay" rights, one tiny bit, it's a Constitutional meltdown. Why is that? Money and lawyers driven by a tiny percentage of Americans steering our sensibilities? Gays are just...glorified perverts. With deep pockets.
You belong in the flyover alright.

And the speaker of the house, not Boehner, is next in line after the vice president.....whoever that might be.
Idiots here, total fucking morons:

About Speaker John Boehner
John A. Boehner | Speaker of the House | Ohio’s 8th Congressional District Representative
About Speaker John Boehner Speaker.gov
Dumbass, the speaker doesn't have to be Boehner. Missed that, didn't you?
No, dumbass, you didn't know who it was, and can't be man enough to admit it. Typical. Stupid right-wing faggots here.

Last Time I was in SFO, Jesus help me. It was like being on a third world Asian country. And I went to Pier One or Golden Gate park, all those queers ruined the place. Forget it, Indiana is looking like a great alternative. Hint hint, to the SF tourism board.

Last Time I was in SFO, Jesus help me. It was like being on a third world Asian country. And I went to Pier One or Golden Gate park, all those queers ruined the place. Forget it, Indiana is looking like a great alternative. Hint hint, to the SF tourism board.
The faggots in your area plow fields and fix fences. Enjoy.

And the speaker of the house, not Boehner, is next in line after the vice president.....whoever that might be.

John A. Boehner | Speaker of the House | Ohio’s 8th Congressional District Representative
No, dumbass, you didn't know who it was, and can't be man enough to admit it. Typical. Stupid right-wing faggots here.
You're more of a jackass than I guessed if you really believe that.

You're more of a jackass than I guessed if you really believe that.
Forget it you pussy. Everyone can see that you can't even man-up. Go wash your panties in the sink.

Forum List

Back