San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana in response to "religious freedom" law

Oh what a shame.

Pussy.
Pussy is the one who can't man-up and admit that he had no fucking clue who the Speaker of the House was.
Nobody believes you, fuckstick.
They don't have to believe me you dumbass. They can read it for themselves:

saintmichaeldefendthem said: "No black man ever becomes president either. Funny how you think all the precedents are on your side. And the speaker of the house, not Boehner, is next in line after the vice president.....whoever that might be."
You triple dumbfuck delight! I was saying that whoever was speaker was 3rd in line and it needn't be Boehner. That picture was him holding the gavel, jackass.
You're lie won't cut it, dumbass. You had no idea who he was, obviously.
I'm going to enjoy the day the FBI kicks down your door.

Pussy is the one who can't man-up and admit that he had no fucking clue who the Speaker of the House was.
Nobody believes you, fuckstick.
They don't have to believe me you dumbass. They can read it for themselves:

saintmichaeldefendthem said: "No black man ever becomes president either. Funny how you think all the precedents are on your side. And the speaker of the house, not Boehner, is next in line after the vice president.....whoever that might be."
You triple dumbfuck delight! I was saying that whoever was speaker was 3rd in line and it needn't be Boehner. That picture was him holding the gavel, jackass.
You're lie won't cut it, dumbass. You had no idea who he was, obviously.
I'm going to enjoy the day the FBI kicks down your door.
Why would they, it's unlocked and they already know who I am, I've been in their system for decades. I had top secret access at one time you idiot. And I still have the little deal with the government to take what I know to the grave, without telling anyone.

ROFL! I serously can't imagine how awful it must be to be you.
Hell is other people, in this case totally stupid fuckers like you two.
You're going to see what hell really is, you and your Nazi friends who are saving a place for you.
This is Hell, dummy. That Holy Book of yours is a stupid child's fantasy, and reads like one.

We believe that you feel life is hell. I'm certain your life is hell. Being despised by everyone who knows you must be terrible.
You think I talk with normal humans like this do you there dumbfuck? God you're a stupid child.
No, because they'd slap you like the little bitch you are. I quite imagine you're a quiet little man afraid of getting your ass kicked and then you go online and make up for it by talking shit behind the protection of a computer screen.

ROFL! I serously can't imagine how awful it must be to be you.
You're going to see what hell really is, you and your Nazi friends who are saving a place for you.
This is Hell, dummy. That Holy Book of yours is a stupid child's fantasy, and reads like one.

We believe that you feel life is hell. I'm certain your life is hell. Being despised by everyone who knows you must be terrible.
You think I talk with normal humans like this do you there dumbfuck? God you're a stupid child.

I doubt you talk with normal humans at all, unless they are the ones taking care you.

No, because they'd slap you like the little bitch you are. I quite imagine you're a quiet little man afraid of getting your ass kicked and then you go online and make up for it by talking shit behind the protection of a computer screen.
What you imagine is nothing like the truth, and if you don't think you're talkin' shit here then you're lying to yourself again.

I doubt you talk with normal humans at all, unless they are the ones taking care you.
Dummy, that's a lot of what I do to make a living. I'm a consultant.

I walked over the golden gate bridge, the presidio, and saw the results of the quake in 89 '. This gay rights thing is pissing off plenty of people. Side note:My brother and his wife USED to live in Pacifica. They lost their home because of the high cost of living there, it is insane. Only a elite few can legitimately live there, and that is a shame. For the rest of us, Indiana is looking great.

So you went to the Bridge, the Presidio, and say that the cost of living is so high that only an "elite few" can live there...yet it reminded you of a third world Asian country? What do you think the term "third world" means, exactly?

I walked over the golden gate bridge, the presidio, and saw the results of the quake in 89 '. This gay rights thing is pissing off plenty of people. Side note:My brother and his wife USED to live in Pacifica. They lost their home because of the high cost of living there, it is insane. Only a elite few can legitimately live there, and that is a shame. For the rest of us, Indiana is looking great.

So you went to the Bridge, the Presidio, and say that the cost of living is so high that only an "elite few" can live there...yet it reminded you of a third world Asian country? What do you think the term "third world" means, exactly?
She's clueless, obviously. The City is great, and always will be.

that must be that compassion you all claim you have for others. NEVER heard of any of those listed.... so the jokes on you I think

Really Steph? You've never heard of Apple, The NCAA or Yelp? Indiana has. :lol:

really sea, you think the NCAA is going to boycott a state because Keith Olbermann suggested they should? as for Apple who cares. I doubt they were planning on moving there anyway.... and nope never heard of Yelp. but that's what a lot of you are doing.

A week from now this will all be old news and the loons and queers will be after their next victim

And Indiana will still be losing revenue by passing this bill in the dark of night. Such cowards.

Business people don't make business decision based on political interests that have nothing to do with promoting business. It's all dollars and sense to them. Indiana won't lose a single business just because of this law.

They've already lost business. Gen Con, Salesforce, Angies List...all halting operations in Indiana. Millions lost.

As a person that lives in Indiana, and a conservative, I will say this:
One, virtually everyone on the left are wrong about the law. You have, once again, been duped by activist into believing the law is so business owners can openly discriminate against minority groups. And that is just not true. That is a very one-sided, closed-minded view of the law.
It is the 20th state to pass religious reforms like this, along with nine others who have attempted to pass, but failed. This law is not new, or unique.
It is not a law allowing discrimination. It is a law that allows the legal system to recognize religious beliefs as a legal defence, or claim, to be made by someone who believes they are "substantially burdened by the government".
Every clear thinking person knows that if a restaurant etc. refused service to a gay person(s) and tried to use this law as a reason for it - WOULD LOSE. It DOES NOT protect or allow businesses to discriminate.

Is that why the governor now feels he needs to amend the law? Is that why this happened...because these bills aren't about discriminating against gays?

How To Kill A Discriminatory ‘Religious Liberty’ Bill: Call The Bluff

As in Indiana, proponents of Georgia’s bill have tried to argue that it has nothing to do with discrimination. Rep. Mike Jacobs, an LGBT-friendly Republican, decided to test this theory by introducing an amendment that would not allow claims of religious liberty to be used to circumvent state and local nondiscrimination protections. Supporters of the bill, like Rep. Barry Fleming (R), countered that the amendment “will gut the bill.” Nevertheless, the House Judiciary Committee approved the amendment with a 9-8 vote, three Republicans joining the Democrats in supporting it.

Word salad anyone?

Wow...I'm "elite". Cool.

As a person that lives in Indiana, and a conservative, I will say this:
One, virtually everyone on the left are wrong about the law. You have, once again, been duped by activist into believing the law is so business owners can openly discriminate against minority groups. And that is just not true. That is a very one-sided, closed-minded view of the law.
It is the 20th state to pass religious reforms like this, along with nine others who have attempted to pass, but failed. This law is not new, or unique.
It is not a law allowing discrimination. It is a law that allows the legal system to recognize religious beliefs as a legal defence, or claim, to be made by someone who believes they are "substantially burdened by the government".
Every clear thinking person knows that if a restaurant etc. refused service to a gay person(s) and tried to use this law as a reason for it - WOULD LOSE. It DOES NOT protect or allow businesses to discriminate.

Is that why the governor now feels he needs to amend the law? Is that why this happened...because these bills aren't about discriminating against gays?

How To Kill A Discriminatory ‘Religious Liberty’ Bill: Call The Bluff

As in Indiana, proponents of Georgia’s bill have tried to argue that it has nothing to do with discrimination. Rep. Mike Jacobs, an LGBT-friendly Republican, decided to test this theory by introducing an amendment that would not allow claims of religious liberty to be used to circumvent state and local nondiscrimination protections. Supporters of the bill, like Rep. Barry Fleming (R), countered that the amendment “will gut the bill.” Nevertheless, the House Judiciary Committee approved the amendment with a 9-8 vote, three Republicans joining the Democrats in supporting it.

Your poor excuse for a linked source, as usual, left out all factual details and instead continues the false narrative.

Pence said yesterday, quote - "I just can't account for the hostility that's been directed at our state," he told the newspaper. "I've been taken aback by the mischaracterizations from outside the state of Indiana about what is in this bill."
Once again, pressure from fringe groups and the media drive hard a false representation of the law and fabricate the notion that it is discriminatory.
Exactly like the "Hand up Don't Shoot" narrative that created chaos in Ferguson. And the sheepish left jumped at the opportunity to bash the police.
And again, all the left needs is the IDEA of something being wrong - the report that something might be wrong - the mere NOTION that something could be wrong despite how many holes are in the assumption - doesn't matter.
I challenge you to read the text of the law. Go ahead. But of course you won't. All you will do is go off of someone else's narrative because it surely must be true - afterall Indiana is a red state.

really sea, you think the NCAA is going to boycott a state because Keith Olbermann suggested they should? as for Apple who cares. I doubt they were planning on moving there anyway.... and nope never heard of Yelp. but that's what a lot of you are doing.

A week from now this will all be old news and the loons and queers will be after their next victim

And Indiana will still be losing revenue by passing this bill in the dark of night. Such cowards.

Business people don't make business decision based on political interests that have nothing to do with promoting business. It's all dollars and sense to them. Indiana won't lose a single business just because of this law.

They've already lost business. Gen Con, Salesforce, Angies List...all halting operations in Indiana. Millions lost.

Angies List? You mean the referral service.... That's a relief. I thought you were going to say that Hewett Packard shut down a 1200 employee plant or that Kodak abandoned its 100 acre production campus. Who the fuck cares about Angies List and they certainly aren't pulling "millions" out of Indiana's economy.

You're just going to have to wrap your lips around the fact that businesses don't care about Indiana's law as much as you do. Make sure you also cup the balls and swirl the dome with your tongue.

You people really beleive you are more important than you all are. I doubt they feel anything from those three. It's sad to watch how you want "vengeance" on others who did nothing to YOU

angies list is failing so no big loss to anyone. Here's your sales force

snip:
SalesForce CEO: I Can Do Business With Communist China, But Not Indiana

March 26, 2015 By Mollie Hemingway

SalesForce is a $4 billion cloud computing company based in San Francisco. And its CEO Marc Benioff opposes religious liberty protections. He’s so extreme about it that when Indiana passed a bill that protects religious liberty, he announced he was pulling business out of the state.

Then he made a threat:

Benioff argues that protecting religious liberty makes travel to Indiana unsafe for customers or employees. This would be a foolish slander about any state that protects religious liberty. But have you been to Indiana? They’re almost too nice. This is a shockingly stupid claim for someone to make about liberty protections. Besides, this bill protects people from improper government restrictions on religious liberty, contrary to most media coverage of the bill.

Anyway, it’s worth looking at who Benioff happily does business with.

The company has a branch based out of Beijing in the People’s Republic of China, a Communist-controlled country that is a human rights nightmare.

Here’s a snippet from the latest U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom report on China:

all of it here:
SalesForce CEO I Can Do Business With Communist China But Not Indiana

You people really beleive you are more important than you all are. I doubt they feel anything from those three. It's sad to watch how you want "vengeance" on others who did nothing to YOU

snip:

SalesForce is a $4 billion cloud computing company based in San Francisco. And its CEO Marc Benioff opposes religious liberty protections. He’s so extreme about it that when Indiana passed a bill that protects religious liberty, he announced he was pulling business out of the state.

Then he made a threat:

Benioff argues that protecting religious liberty makes travel to Indiana unsafe for customers or employees. This would be a foolish slander about any state that protects religious liberty. But have you been to Indiana? They’re almost too nice. This is a shockingly stupid claim for someone to make about liberty protections. Besides, this bill protects people from improper government restrictions on religious liberty, contrary to most media coverage of the bill.

The company has a branch based out of Beijing in the People’s Republic of China, a Communist-controlled country that is a human rights nightmare.

Here’s a snippet from the latest U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom report on China:

all of it here:

As of 2012 SalesForce had never turned a profit. The guy is a lousy CEO and also a confirmed bisexual

I know...that one cracked me up too. :lol:

snip:

Then he made a threat:

all of it here:

As of 2012 SalesForce had never turned a profit. The guy is a lousy CEO and also a confirmed bisexual
Oh dear! A CONFIRMED BISEXUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek-52:

snip:

Then he made a threat:

all of it here:

You idiot. You quoted from an article highly critical of Salesforce's idiotic stand and its hypocrisy.

Thanks for kicking the soccer ball into the wrong goal. Score one for us.

snip:

Then he made a threat:

all of it here:

I never heard of them, the same as Yelp. they must not be all that Important except to beat their chest like apes WAILING some stupid shit, of it's unsafe to go to Indiana. I HOPE they are the ones who ends up losing money. serves them right

Forum List

Back