San Francisco mayor bans publicly-funded travel to Indiana in response to "religious freedom" law

And the speaker of the house, not Boehner, is next in line after the vice president.....whoever that might be.
Idiots here, total fucking morons:

About Speaker John Boehner
John A. Boehner | Speaker of the House | Ohio’s 8th Congressional District Representative
About Speaker John Boehner Speaker.gov
Dumbass, the speaker doesn't have to be Boehner. Missed that, didn't you?
No, dumbass, you didn't know who it was, and can't be man enough to admit it. Typical. Stupid right-wing faggots here.
You're more of a jackass than I guessed if you really believe that.
Forget it you pussy. Everyone can see that you can't even man-up. Go wash your panties in the sink.
You're such a dumbass you missed the fact I posted a picture of him holding the speaker's gavel. You stepped in dog shit and you can't get the stink off of you.

Last Time I was in SFO, Jesus help me. It was like being on a third world Asian country. And I went to Pier One or Golden Gate park, all those queers ruined the place. Forget it, Indiana is looking like a great alternative. Hint hint, to the SF tourism board.
The faggots in your area plow fields and fix fences. Enjoy.
I think you got them mixed up with illegal aliens. Not to many gays do real labor and get grease on their hands. But they have deep pockets and they can hire big legal guns, as if that equates to justice. But us plebes, we notice and we won't put up with shit for much longer....

Last Time I was in SFO, Jesus help me. It was like being on a third world Asian country. And I went to Pier One or Golden Gate park, all those queers ruined the place. Forget it, Indiana is looking like a great alternative. Hint hint, to the SF tourism board.
I think you got them mixed up with illegal aliens. Not to many gays do real labor and get grease on their hands. But they have deep pockets and they can hire big legal guns, as if that equates to justice. But us plebes, we notice and we won't put up with shit for much longer....
There's a not a fucking you can do about it, Sweetcheeks. Pray maybe, stick with that.

Idiots here, total fucking morons:

About Speaker John Boehner
John A. Boehner | Speaker of the House | Ohio’s 8th Congressional District Representative
About Speaker John Boehner Speaker.gov
No, dumbass, you didn't know who it was, and can't be man enough to admit it. Typical. Stupid right-wing faggots here.
Forget it you pussy. Everyone can see that you can't even man-up. Go wash your panties in the sink.
You're such a dumbass you missed the fact I posted a picture of him holding the speaker's gavel. You stepped in dog shit and you can't get the stink off of you.
Your lies aren't going to spin you out of this one, asswipe. You're clueless, everyone can see, just own up to it, like a man for once.

Your lies aren't going to spin you out of this one, asswipe. You're clueless, everyone can see, just own up to it, like a man for once.
Keep telling yourself that, fuckstick.

Poor bitter old bible thumpers, the world is passing them by, marginalizing and laughing at them. All they can do is say ; just you wait ! we'll take our country back! (to the 1930's)

There's a not a fucking you can do about it, Sweetcheeks. Pray maybe, stick with that.
Smooth, really classy. I like men that are as overtly gay and neurotic as you are, Mr. Gold member. Not really.

Keep telling yourself that, fuckstick.
Everyone can read it for themselves you damn fool. I don't have to tell them anything.

Smooth, really classy. I like men that are as overtly gay and neurotic as you are, Mr. Gold member. Not really.
I'm an old married guy but unlike you I don't fear faggots.

This sounds super legit. Everyone in SF is very sad that you won't be back. We will definitely tell all tourists to make sure to visit Pier 1 (I mean, wtf).

When did you ever have a problem with kicking Jews out of where they live or even killing them?
Since, forever. I hate Zionists, not Jews.

"Zionists" is just a anti-Semitic euphemism for "Jews."

No one is fooled.
No. my little infant, it is. If that was there wouldn't be anti-Zionist Jews, and there are.

Sure there would. There were Jews in the Nazi Party in Germany during the war.

You're an anti-Semite. You've proven it over and over.
Nope. And there were plenty of Jews who sucked Nazi cock, and ended up in Israel, which is why the place was made up of scum. The nice Jews died in the camps.

There is no bigger piece of shit on the entire planet than you.

BTW, thanks for the new addition to my signature.

Last edited:
Since, forever. I hate Zionists, not Jews.

No one is fooled.
No. my little infant, it is. If that was there wouldn't be anti-Zionist Jews, and there are.

Nope. And there were plenty of Jews who sucked Nazi cock, and ended up in Israel, which is why the place was made up of scum. The nice Jews died in the camps.

There is no bigger piece of shit on the entire planet that you.

Since I never see them, not even my own, you're welcome.

No one is fooled.

That's OK. Every other member of the forum will see this one and know what a despicable Jew hating POS you are.

No one is fooled.

Tilt your smart phone to get a horizontal view and you'll see it. Had to learn that myself.

I walked over the golden gate bridge, the presidio, and saw the results of the quake in 89 '. This gay rights thing is pissing off plenty of people. Side note:My brother and his wife USED to live in Pacifica. They lost their home because of the high cost of living there, it is insane. Only a elite few can legitimately live there, and that is a shame. For the rest of us, Indiana is looking great.

Tilt your smart phone to get a horizontal view and you'll see it. Had to learn that myself.
I block them you fucking moron. It's an option.

PMH thinks a "nice Jew" is the kind that meekly walks into the gas chamber without complaining. That's exactly what he wants the Jews in Israel to do. He's such a nice fellow, isn't he?

We'll see who the moron is.

Oh what a shame.

Pussy.

PMH thinks a "nice Jew" is the kind that meekly walks into the gas chamber without complaining. That's exactly what he wants the Jews in Israel to do. He's such a nice fellow, isn't he?
Those were the nice Jews, and they were total fucking pussies who should have died like men instead.

Forum List

Back