Sad Truth about Marilyn Manson

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This video exposes the truth about the spiritual warfare that is happening right now throughout the world. There is a war on for your soul and Satan is working non-stop to drag yours to hell. Watch this video and notice the emphasis Satan's worker, Marilyn Manson, puts on Jesus Christ, the Holy Bible and Christianity. People should wonder why he never mentions the Koran, the religion of Islam, LDS or the book of Mormon, Hinduism, Buddhism or any other ism (or religion). Satan and his workers are focused on only one faith and that is the faith of Christians in Jesus Christ, the Son of God who defeated him at the cross 2,000 years ago. What Manson and his followers do not realize is the battle has already been won and those of us who abide in Jesus Christ and have His Word abiding in us are more than Conquerors through the Blood of Jesus Christ and the word of our testimony. We need to pray for these people. They are on their way to hell and have no idea what is waiting for them.

clip of message posted underneath video -
Caring parents need to keep their teens away from this menace of society. Marilyn Manson is a disgrace to America. It is tragic that over 11,000,000 of Manson's albums have been sold in the U.S.! Manson blasphemes the precious name of Jesus Christ, rips apart holy Bibles on stage, and sells shirts that sarcastically say, "Kill your parents!"

While TSA guards stick their hands down into passenger's pants now at all U.S. airports; doesn't anyone think it very strange that Marilyn Manson is still freely allowed to promote such evil to our children? I guarantee you that if the shirt said, "Kill your teachers," then the police would DO something about it immediately!!! It's all part of the New World Order's agenda to destroy families.......

Last edited:
I love Marilyn Manson. Even saw him play at Ozzfest once. I turned out to be a normal, well-adjusted adult.

Hail Satan.

His persona is a Satanist. His persona is everything people complaina bout. Not him. He is his own person but he doesn't worship satan and he doesn't suck his own dick.
His dad was even a Bishop or some high up religious term..

Okay, Charlie's grandson! He should join his grandpappy's company on death row. Oh, I forgot, Charlie killed his future grandson when he murdered his pregnant wife. That's right, but nothing about these two individuals are. Even though Marilyn juxtaposed his name after Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson, doesn't mean he's not got the same spirit of these depraved individuals.

Throwback scapegoating. The 90's are back!

On a similar note, I hear the Paris attackers played DOOM.
Is that a Marilyn Manson song? I'm not familiar with his music, Aaron. I did hear that the jihadists in Iraq would psych themselves up on drugs and play heavy metal music - there were Muslims playing heavy metal music - I had never heard of any such thing but there was a report about it so......anything is possible.

Okay, Charlie's grandson! He should join his grandpappy's company on death row. Oh, I forgot, Charlie killed his future grandson when he murdered his pregnant wife. That's right, but nothing about these two individuals are. Even though Marilyn juxtaposed his name after Marilyn Monroe and Charles Manson, doesn't mean he's not got the same spirit of these depraved individuals.
I thought that was his real last name! So he took it from Charles Manson? That would explain the photo of him with an x on his forehead. When I saw this photograph it did remind me of the X I saw carved into the foreheads of Manson followers. I understand Charles Manson is a Satanist too.

1035x683-83410463.jpg

I love Marilyn Manson. Even saw him play at Ozzfest once. I turned out to be a normal, well-adjusted adult. Hail Satan.
I was ambivalent about him (although I love "Fight Song" and "Beautiful People", gotta admit) until I saw him being interviewed and discussing the Columbine murders:

Reporter: If you had the chance before the murders, what would you have told Klebold & Harris?

Manson: I wouldn't have TOLD them ANYTHING. I would have LISTENED.

I respected him more after that.

The voice over wrecked the show. It looked really rockin'

That hillbilly sounded hilarious!
Did you watch the entire video? That was a narrator. Not a voice over. I think he nailed it.
hes an idiot. Marilyn Manson has critisized cultural marxism and hates black people. He's also critisized jewish record labels. Not bad, since he IS a jew.

I think he's awesome.

I love Marilyn Manson. Even saw him play at Ozzfest once. I turned out to be a normal, well-adjusted adult. Hail Satan.
I was ambivalent about him (although I love "Fight Song" and "Beautiful People", gotta admit) until I saw him being interviewed and discussing the Columbine murders:

Reporter: If you had the chance before the murders, what would you have told Klebold & Harris?

I remember that!

Throwback scapegoating. The 90's are back!

On a similar note, I hear the Paris attackers played DOOM.
Is that a Marilyn Manson song? I'm not familiar with his music, Aaron. I did hear that the jihadists in Iraq would psych themselves up on drugs and play heavy metal music - there were Muslims playing heavy metal music - I had never heard of any such thing but there was a report about it so......anything is possible.

DOOM was a video game blamed for numerous shootings in the 90's.

You may be confused. Muslims don't listen to heavy metal. American troops on the other hand...

If I remember correctly that was when Michael Moore interviewed him on Bowling for Columbine. He's a much more thoughtful person than people give him credit for. He's an entertainer, and he entertains. He's as normal as the next guy.

Forum List

Back