Why aren't kolobians considered christians by other sects?

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Less than one-third of the general public in the United States believe that Mormons are not Christians

why do other christians call mormonism a cult and characterizing it as 'non-Christian'?

Less than one-third of the general public in the United States believe that Mormons are not Christians

why do other christians call mormonism a cult and characterizing it as 'non-Christian'?

Do you really want another answer on this or are you just going to be the lovable smart ass that you are?

Okey dokey lesson number one.

They do not recognize the Bible Only their own. That's just the beginning of it.

They do not recognize the Bible Only their own. That's just the beginning of it.

No, that's wrong. They venerate the Bible just as all Christians do.

They've just added their own volume. Kinda like what you guys did to our Bible.

HeeHeeHee0.gif
HeeHeeHee0.gif
HeeHeeHee0.gif

I'm sorry, I never use emoticons or gifs or whatever but I've looked into Mormonism quite a bit lately and when I think of what they claim to believe???? (do they really really believe?) Millions and millions of Homo Sapiens believe that shit? I have to giggle. I never giggle.

"They do not recognize the Bible Only their own"
Does that really matter. If you threw in a little Aesop, some Brothers Grimm, and a few Star Trek episodes would it really matter?

Mormons are the perfect tangible modern day example of how Christians themselves don't believe a mirror reflection of their own claims and beliefs.
It proves even Christians don't truly believe Jesus could return and appear to a prophet-hence they become the twin they hate everytime they can't look at themselves in the mirror.

That is a LIE. The Bible is and always will be the word of God and is recognized as such.

Forum List

Back