Should Christians Talk About Sex?

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... in a factual or positive light?

Why or why not?

(Only if they don't charge by the minute, like all those other sites.)

In a positive light, of course.

I'm guessing you're talking about to their kids.

Let them know there is nothing wrong with sex, it's natural for reproduction, and can be a lot of fun.

But that care should also be taken, considering the freaks out there, and the danger of STDs

I love talking about sex, but only with my wonderful beautiful gun toting wife...and another plus she has is she really dislikes Libs and Statists. She has it ALL!!!

Of course, Christian parents have an obligation to tell their children how piss poor liberals are in the sack. That's as positive as it can be.

(Only if they don't charge by the minute, like all those other sites.)

In a positive light, of course.

I'm guessing you're talking about to their kids.

Let them know there is nothing wrong with sex, it's natural for reproduction, and can be a lot of fun.

But that care should also be taken, considering the freaks out there, and the danger of STDs

I mean like on here... general discussion ... I know acting on it and being lustful is sinful, but just talking about it? Maybe it can be construed as causing someone else to sin if it conjures up lust......

Yes, because its yucky. Even using a sheet with a hole in it is no use because the yucky intimacy still happens.

0b00f3f4c6e1b8ad9057c6a5a3cac6.jpg

It is best addressed with family members.

If not, then it is best addressed by a professional, a counselor.

Forum List

Back