Russian and American History: Tied Together

You have no idea whether the Cheka or the Gestapo bothered FDR, because you have given no evidence but your opinion.

The Cheka was the forerunner of the KGB, the German SS. History of the Cheka - OGPU - NKVD - MGB - KGB - FSB

I am sure that FDR was aware of this, as was most of the world. You have offered nothing on whether he approved or not.

FDR and America recognized the USSR as it did Nazi Germany. What should have the US government done? You offer nothing.

See. You have been offered clear rebuttal and correction. Your opinion is not evidence, PC.

Let's see what you can do without personality attacks. You have to meet each of the points above fairly, as I did yours. Can you do that?

"You have been offered clear rebuttal and correction." All you have done is verify what I posted. See..I've taught you to bow to superior knowledge. You're still a moron who lies more frequently than not.
(1) I pointed out you had no connection from what you posted to what FDR thought

(2) I clearly showed your error on the Cheka becoming the SS: two different police state nations.

(3) You have gone back to personality attack instead of discussion.

(4) You are morally insane as well as illiterate in the rules of logic.

Reagan will always be neutralized as a great President worthy of a National Memorial in DC let alone something like Mt Rushmore by his blunders and allowance of crimes that led to the birth and nurturing of terrorist groups as they grew through his terms in office. The Marine Barracks where Marines were ordered to carry unloaded weapons and ignore SOP security measures, the failure to respond appropriately to terrorist attacks that eventually led to PAN AM 103/Lockerbie, Iran Contra where negotiating with terrorist became acceptable, the arming and training of Contra death squads, the arming of Islamic warriors in Afghanistan that would eventually make possible the foundering of the Taliban and al Quada and the outright criminal corruption of his administration that is unequaled in American history.

You moron.

He defeated the same Soviet Union that Franklin Roosevelt nurtured...and gave birth to a golden age in the domestic economy.

You moron. Dissolution of the USSR was accomplished with help from the Pope and Thatcher when they supported open rebellion in the East Euro nations that reached culmination with self emulations, street riots and massive marches. And while it freed the East Euro nations, it did not defeat Russia and the Russian Federation which continues to be a threat to the west today. Russia is still pointing nukes at us and in fact has announced they are building new ones. The Cold War was only hiding behind a name change and down sizing. They got rid of their costly franchises and idiots like you claimed victory. The leaders and institutions of the parent company were not defeated.

The Reagan era economic accomplishments or failures are still being hotly debated by the worlds leading economic scholars. In America, there is no shortage of plain Americans who lived in the period of his Presidency and credit him not with creating a golden era, but rather an era of destruction of the middle class and transfer of jobs overseas. Basically he opened America up for terrorist and global oligarchs to rape and pillage.

Let's start with the bottom line: every single thing I've posted, both about Russia, and the Bolsheviks......and about your inamorata, Franklin Roosevelt...

...is true, accurate, and undeniable.

That's why you indoctrinated dolts haven't been able to dent any of it.

The insight that it provides into Roosevelt's mind, and the explanation for his actions vis-a-vis the Marxists, is what galls you.

Great.

You may ignore it, but, I am certain, when the history and epitaph of this once great nation is written by scholars, the destruction will be correctly laid at his.....and your....feet.
The era you are discussing was 80 years ago and the history has already been written you idiot. What you are doing is called revisionist and you are coming to the party late.

The bulk of the revisionist who started the anti FDR fervor in the early and mid 90's have given up and moved on. The scheme did not take hold and failed miserably. FDR is not rated as the fourth or fifth greatest President now. He is rated as the third greatest of all time. Only Washington and Lincoln are rated greater than Roosevelt. He has not only one of the most popular and visited Presidential Libraries, but he has a National Memorial between the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorials in the shadow of the Washington Monument and a huge Memorial on an island named after him in New York City.

You fool less and less people each time you use your disinformation technique and method of stating facts and drawing conclusions from those facts that are disjointed and and distorted. Your defense is always that your facts are true and no one can challenge them. What you are deflecting from is that while the facts may be accurate, the conclusions made by linking them together are false and misleading. You write about FDR in the 30's as if he and the US had these powers and authority that could reach across the oceans and continents to influence world leaders like Hitler and Stalin as if he was more powerful and influential than the nation is today in the 21st Century.

You ignore the fact that the knowledgeable and wise of that period knew that the most earth moving period in world history was upon and grasping the globe. The very survival of nations and who would rule the world were to be determined. The free world was being pitted against the totalitarian dictatorships in Germany and Japan, both with military machines multiple times the size of what was available to the free nations at that time. In the middle, seemingly up for grabs was the big bear. The powerhouse that could and would change the dynamics and determine the outcome.

PoliticalChic wants to convince folks that FDR was foolish to manipulate and influence Uncle Joe into sacrificing 20 million Russian lives as he sided with the free world to defeat the monsters that threatened the world. She thinks it was foolish to come into the fight with our own monster, the Russian Bear, to fight the enemy monster.

1. Ooooo.....how angry you get when the truth about Roosevelt is revealed!

“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”
Thomas Hardy

That sound? Me laughing at you.

2. ":....FDR was foolish to manipulate and influence Uncle Joe into sacrificing 20 million Russian lives as he sided with the free world to defeat the monsters that threatened the world."

You imbecile!
Hitler and Stalin were not only allies, but Stalin taught Hitler and provided the resources that Germany needed to roll over half of Europe.

Stalin operated Roosevelt like his puppet.

You have no idea whether the Cheka or the Gestapo bothered FDR, because you have given no evidence but your opinion.

The Cheka was the forerunner of the KGB, the German SS. History of the Cheka - OGPU - NKVD - MGB - KGB - FSB

I am sure that FDR was aware of this, as was most of the world. You have offered nothing on whether he approved or not.

FDR and America recognized the USSR as it did Nazi Germany. What should have the US government done? You offer nothing.

See. You have been offered clear rebuttal and correction. Your opinion is not evidence, PC.

Let's see what you can do without personality attacks. You have to meet each of the points above fairly, as I did yours. Can you do that?

"You have been offered clear rebuttal and correction." All you have done is verify what I posted. See..I've taught you to bow to superior knowledge. You're still a moron who lies more frequently than not.
(1) I pointed out you had no connection from what you posted to what FDR thought

(2) I clearly showed your error on the Cheka becoming the SS: two different police state nations.

(3) You have gone back to personality attack instead of discussion.

(4) You are morally insane as well as illiterate in the rules of logic.

1. "... no connection from what you posted to what FDR thought."
So...you know what Roosevelt thought?

2. "...your error on the Cheka becoming the SS..."
I never said that, liar.
I said that the Cheka taught the SS how to operate concentration camps.
And they did.

3."...personality attack..."
Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve.

Let's repeat: none of you dolts has been able to find a single error in any of my posts.

Reagan will always be neutralized as a great President worthy of a National Memorial in DC let alone something like Mt Rushmore by his blunders and allowance of crimes that led to the birth and nurturing of terrorist groups as they grew through his terms in office. The Marine Barracks where Marines were ordered to carry unloaded weapons and ignore SOP security measures, the failure to respond appropriately to terrorist attacks that eventually led to PAN AM 103/Lockerbie, Iran Contra where negotiating with terrorist became acceptable, the arming and training of Contra death squads, the arming of Islamic warriors in Afghanistan that would eventually make possible the foundering of the Taliban and al Quada and the outright criminal corruption of his administration that is unequaled in American history.

You moron.

He defeated the same Soviet Union that Franklin Roosevelt nurtured...and gave birth to a golden age in the domestic economy.

You moron. Dissolution of the USSR was accomplished with help from the Pope and Thatcher when they supported open rebellion in the East Euro nations that reached culmination with self emulations, street riots and massive marches. And while it freed the East Euro nations, it did not defeat Russia and the Russian Federation which continues to be a threat to the west today. Russia is still pointing nukes at us and in fact has announced they are building new ones. The Cold War was only hiding behind a name change and down sizing. They got rid of their costly franchises and idiots like you claimed victory. The leaders and institutions of the parent company were not defeated.

The Reagan era economic accomplishments or failures are still being hotly debated by the worlds leading economic scholars. In America, there is no shortage of plain Americans who lived in the period of his Presidency and credit him not with creating a golden era, but rather an era of destruction of the middle class and transfer of jobs overseas. Basically he opened America up for terrorist and global oligarchs to rape and pillage.

Let's start with the bottom line: every single thing I've posted, both about Russia, and the Bolsheviks......and about your inamorata, Franklin Roosevelt...

The insight that it provides into Roosevelt's mind, and the explanation for his actions vis-a-vis the Marxists, is what galls you.

Great.

You may ignore it, but, I am certain, when the history and epitaph of this once great nation is written by scholars, the destruction will be correctly laid at his.....and your....feet.
The era you are discussing was 80 years ago and the history has already been written you idiot. What you are doing is called revisionist and you are coming to the party late.

The bulk of the revisionist who started the anti FDR fervor in the early and mid 90's have given up and moved on. The scheme did not take hold and failed miserably. FDR is not rated as the fourth or fifth greatest President now. He is rated as the third greatest of all time. Only Washington and Lincoln are rated greater than Roosevelt. He has not only one of the most popular and visited Presidential Libraries, but he has a National Memorial between the Jefferson and Lincoln Memorials in the shadow of the Washington Monument and a huge Memorial on an island named after him in New York City.

You fool less and less people each time you use your disinformation technique and method of stating facts and drawing conclusions from those facts that are disjointed and and distorted. Your defense is always that your facts are true and no one can challenge them. What you are deflecting from is that while the facts may be accurate, the conclusions made by linking them together are false and misleading. You write about FDR in the 30's as if he and the US had these powers and authority that could reach across the oceans and continents to influence world leaders like Hitler and Stalin as if he was more powerful and influential than the nation is today in the 21st Century.

You ignore the fact that the knowledgeable and wise of that period knew that the most earth moving period in world history was upon and grasping the globe. The very survival of nations and who would rule the world were to be determined. The free world was being pitted against the totalitarian dictatorships in Germany and Japan, both with military machines multiple times the size of what was available to the free nations at that time. In the middle, seemingly up for grabs was the big bear. The powerhouse that could and would change the dynamics and determine the outcome.

PoliticalChic wants to convince folks that FDR was foolish to manipulate and influence Uncle Joe into sacrificing 20 million Russian lives as he sided with the free world to defeat the monsters that threatened the world. She thinks it was foolish to come into the fight with our own monster, the Russian Bear, to fight the enemy monster.

“Thou suffering thing,
Thomas Hardy

2. ":....FDR was foolish to manipulate and influence Uncle Joe into sacrificing 20 million Russian lives as he sided with the free world to defeat the monsters that threatened the world."

You imbecile!
Hitler and Stalin were not only allies, but Stalin taught Hitler and provided the resources that Germany needed to roll over half of Europe.

I am not angry you dope. I am having fun spanking you and your dopey concepts. If Hitler and Stalin were such allies, why did Stalin annihilate Hitler's armies on the battlefield? Hitler and Stalin hated each other and both knew the other was going to back stab and double cross, as did FDR and Churchill.

So...you know what Roosevelt thought? YOU don't know what FDR thought.

2. "...your error on the Cheka becoming the SS..."I never said that, liar.
And they did. THAT is not what you said. You said it became the SS. If you changed it, that is a lie.

3."...personality attack..."Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve. All you can do is whine as we correct you over and over and over.

And this you ignored because it is true. (4) You are morally insane as well as illiterate in the rules of logic.

You moron.

Great.

“Thou suffering thing,
Thomas Hardy

You imbecile!

I am not angry you dope. I am having fun spanking you and your dopey concepts. If Hitler and Stalin were such allies, why did Stalin annihilate Hitler's armies on the battlefield? Hitler and Stalin hated each other and both knew the other was going to back stab and double cross, as did FDR and Churchill.

Get out a pencil and paper....here comes education:

1. When Hitler began his advances on other countries, Stalin refused to join the nations talking of stopping him. Stalin was, in fact, pleased that Hitler was destroying the old order throughout Europe. "There will be no parliaments, no trade unions, no armies, no governments....then Stalin will come as the liberator...millions of people will be sitting in concentration camps, hoping someone will liberate them, then Stalin and the Red Army will come and liberate them. That was his plan."
Vladimir Bukovsky.

2. But Hitler didn't have the supplies nor resources he needed, so August 23, 1939, Soviet Russia' Foreign Minister Molotov signs the Nazi-Soviet Non-aggression Pact while German Foreign Minister Von Ribbentrop and Soviet leader Josef Stalin look on, while standing under a portrait of Lenin –materials to be provided in later economic agreements.

a. "1939- At the same time, Stalin helps supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations. Stalin views the war against Germany as a conflict "between two groups of capitalist countries", saying there is "nothing wrong in their having a good fight and weakening each other." Georgy Zhukov hero file

3. September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

a. The Soviet press depicted the battle as a fight against Polish fascism, with the peace-loving Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union fighting aggressive Polish fascism.

4. Hitler and Stalin signed secret protocols to divide up Europe. First, Stalin moved against Finland, November 1939....for the aggression, the USSR was expelled from the League of Nations. Hitler attacked to the West.

a. Norway was invaded with the direct help of the Soviet Union, providing the Soviet naval base near Murmansk. "German Admiral Raeder sent a letter of thanks to the Commander of the Soviet Navy, Kuznetsov."

5. Archival footage shows Nazi and Russian officers partying together. The USSR became the supplier of oil, iron ore, construction materials for Hitler's Blitzkrieg. And trainloads of grain, even while Russians were starving.

a. Communist party members throughout Europe were ordered to sabotage their nation's forces, and aid the Nazi attackers. The French Communist Party, July 1940: "It is comforting to see workers talking to German soldiers as friends,...'well done, comrades, and keep it up,' ...the brotherhood of man will not be forever a hope, it will become a living reality."

6. The Soviet Premier Molotov warned the West not to fight Nazi ideology. And in his address to the Supreme Soviet in the Kremlin, Molotov declared that fighting Nazi ideology was actually a crime.....because the two ideologies and methods were the same. Molotov oversaw the extermination of 7 million Ukrainians; Hitler, the Jews.

a. Many Jews fled to the USSR....where Stalin rounded them up, and delivered them to the Gestapo as a gesture of friendship.

7. "The Soviet NKVD trained the SS, taught them how to build concentration camps, as they had been operating for 20 years before the origin of the Nazis." Viktor Suvorov, former Soviet Military Intelligence Officer.
"According to Suvorov, Stalin planned to use Nazi Germany as a proxy (the “Icebreaker”) against the West. For this reason Stalin provided significant material and political support toAdolf Hitler, while at the same time preparing the Red Armyto “liberate” the whole of Europe from Nazi occupation."
Viktor Suvorov - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"If Hitler and Stalin were such allies, why did Stalin annihilate Hitler's armies on the battlefield?"

Gads!
What fun revealing you to be the imbecile that you are!

And....while Roosevelt had fond relations with Adolf Hitler.....

....he was in love with Joseph Stalin!

You know...as you have been trained to be with Roosevelt.

And they did. THAT is not what you said. You said it became the SS. If you changed it, that is a lie.

3."...personality attack..."Welcome to the karma cafe....there are no menus but you will get what you deserve. All you can do is whine as we correct you over and over and over.

And this you ignored because it is true. (4) You are morally insane as well as illiterate in the rules of logic.

"You said it became the SS. If you changed it, that is a lie."

Well then you should be able to provide my quote.

And they did. THAT is not what you said. You said it became the SS. If you changed it, that is a lie."

Well....lookit that!

I caught fakey in another lie!

Nothing new there...but it is sooooo much fun.

I never said it.....did I, Fakey?

Great.

“Thou suffering thing,
Thomas Hardy

You imbecile!

1. When Hitler began his advances on other countries, Stalin refused to join the nations talking of stopping him. Stalin was, in fact, pleased that Hitler was destroying the old order throughout Europe. "There will be no parliaments, no trade unions, no armies, no governments....then Stalin will come as the liberator...millions of people will be sitting in concentration camps, hoping someone will liberate them, then Stalin and the Red Army will come and liberate them. That was his plan."
Vladimir Bukovsky.

2. But Hitler didn't have the supplies nor resources he needed, so August 23, 1939, Soviet Russia' Foreign Minister Molotov signs the Nazi-Soviet Non-aggression Pact while German Foreign Minister Von Ribbentrop and Soviet leader Josef Stalin look on, while standing under a portrait of Lenin –materials to be provided in later economic agreements.

a. "1939- At the same time, Stalin helps supply the German war effort, providing the Nazi regime with oil, wood, copper, manganese ore, rubber, grain, and other resources under a trade agreement between the two nations. Stalin views the war against Germany as a conflict "between two groups of capitalist countries", saying there is "nothing wrong in their having a good fight and weakening each other." Georgy Zhukov hero file

3. September 1, 1939, Hitler attacked Poland....on September 17, Stalin attacks from the East. The Soviet radio transmitter in Minsk guided the Nazi bombers attacking Polish cities. Newsreel footage showed the Red Army in Nazi helmets, marching side by side with the SS. One photo shows the hammer and sickle along side the swastika.

a. The Soviet press depicted the battle as a fight against Polish fascism, with the peace-loving Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union fighting aggressive Polish fascism.

4. Hitler and Stalin signed secret protocols to divide up Europe. First, Stalin moved against Finland, November 1939....for the aggression, the USSR was expelled from the League of Nations. Hitler attacked to the West.

a. Norway was invaded with the direct help of the Soviet Union, providing the Soviet naval base near Murmansk. "German Admiral Raeder sent a letter of thanks to the Commander of the Soviet Navy, Kuznetsov."

5. Archival footage shows Nazi and Russian officers partying together. The USSR became the supplier of oil, iron ore, construction materials for Hitler's Blitzkrieg. And trainloads of grain, even while Russians were starving.

a. Communist party members throughout Europe were ordered to sabotage their nation's forces, and aid the Nazi attackers. The French Communist Party, July 1940: "It is comforting to see workers talking to German soldiers as friends,...'well done, comrades, and keep it up,' ...the brotherhood of man will not be forever a hope, it will become a living reality."

6. The Soviet Premier Molotov warned the West not to fight Nazi ideology. And in his address to the Supreme Soviet in the Kremlin, Molotov declared that fighting Nazi ideology was actually a crime.....because the two ideologies and methods were the same. Molotov oversaw the extermination of 7 million Ukrainians; Hitler, the Jews.

a. Many Jews fled to the USSR....where Stalin rounded them up, and delivered them to the Gestapo as a gesture of friendship.

7. "The Soviet NKVD trained the SS, taught them how to build concentration camps, as they had been operating for 20 years before the origin of the Nazis." Viktor Suvorov, former Soviet Military Intelligence Officer.
"According to Suvorov, Stalin planned to use Nazi Germany as a proxy (the “Icebreaker”) against the West. For this reason Stalin provided significant material and political support toAdolf Hitler, while at the same time preparing the Red Armyto “liberate” the whole of Europe from Nazi occupation."

"If Hitler and Stalin were such allies, why did Stalin annihilate Hitler's armies on the battlefield?"

Gads!

Two years of stalling while they played like best buds. Lots of promises made and lots of promises broken. In the end, after all your cut and paste nonsense, it turned out exactly as I said when I spanked you the first time. Stalin annihilated Hitler's armies. Killed so many that by the time he marched his troops into Berlin it was being defended by old men and young boys. You can post all the quotes and misinterpreted facts you want. The conclusion is not the one you have created. The conclusion is the reality that occurred. There is no debate about the result of the Hitler and Stalin friendship you are imagining. If it makes you feel good to imagine Hitler and Stalin were good buddies and their friendship just went sour for some unknown reason, so be it. Most people believe they both had intentions of betraying each other from the very beginning and all the crap you have quoted was just part of the dance.

Great.

“Thou suffering thing,
Thomas Hardy

You imbecile!

Vladimir Bukovsky.

Gads!

Two years of stalling while they played like best buds. Lots of promises made and lots of promises broken. In the end, after all your cut and paste nonsense, it turned out exactly as I said when I spanked you the first time. Stalin annihilated Hitler's armies. Killed so many that by the time he marched his troops into Berlin it was being defended by old men and young boys. You can post all the quotes and misinterpreted facts you want. The conclusion is not the one you have created. The conclusion is the reality that occurred. There is no debate about the result of the Hitler and Stalin friendship you are imagining. If it makes you feel good to imagine Hitler and Stalin were good buddies and their friendship just went sour for some unknown reason, so be it. Most people believe they both had intentions of betraying each other from the very beginning and all the crap you have quoted was just part of the dance.

There was no "cut and paste nonsense."

It was all facts.....presented in a manner that precluded you from denying any of it.

It was sooooo much fun making you look like the fool that you are.

(1) you have admitted by omission you have no idea what FDR thought

(2) did you change your original OP from the Cheka becoming the SS to training the SS?

(3) thank you for starting to try answer the OP

You have offered nothing that shows that FDR approved any of that. Do you have such material? And are you now saying you don't like Hitler?

You have made fun of yourself, PC, because none of that supports the OP.

“Thou suffering thing,
Thomas Hardy

You imbecile!

Vladimir Bukovsky.

Gads!

There was no "cut and paste nonsense."

It was all facts.....presented in a manner that precluded you from denying any of it.

It was sooooo much fun making you look like the fool that you are.
You have not responded to a single challenge to your conclusions. It has been explained over and over to you in this thread and many others that it is understood how a list of facts can be distorted and shaped into a conclusion. Your facts are in and of themselves not the focus of challenge, rather, the way you combine them to make an erroneous conclusion. All the facts you have listed about the Hitler and Stalin relationship is not proof of your conclusion that they were friends and true allies. Even though everything you cut and paste can be used to indicate your conclusion, it does not make your conclusion correct. Nothing could be clearer than your evaluation, analysis and conclusions about the Hitler/Stalin relationship. You are wrong and I am right. Hitler and Stalin didn't end up best friends and allies. The relationship you proudly display was a fake. A dance before the game.

Open to conjecture is the reasoning behind the warm embrace with which Franklin Roosevelt met the homicidal, pathological regime that drowned Russia in blood.

2. What is important, though, is that, ultimately, it did succeed, and Lenin created a functioning police state.
A "police state....."
Did Roosevelt know?

In 1913, Franklin Roosevelt is appointed Assistant Secretary of the Navy under President Woodrow Wilson. Know what Wilson's position was vis-a-vis Russia?
In 1920 Roosevelt runs as the Democratic candidate for Vice-President.

Think he knew about the atrocities in Russia?

"...on October 24, 1917 (old calendar) Leninist cadres forcibly seized control of all the power centers in Petrograd: railroads, mail, phones, banks, bridges..... Lenin arrived at the Congress to proclaim the "worldwide socialist revolution."

"Worldwide."

Think Roosevelt knew?

Roosevelt knew....but he didn't care.
He bonded the United States to this materialist, totalitarian regime.

Why?
Cut and paste nonsense. Linking quotes to make a distorted conclusion.

"He bonded the United States to this materialist, totalitarian regime." How? Like he recognized Nazi Germany as well? You have to do far, far more to have an OP that can stand much less run.

How many American sailors were killed in the Atlantic by Russian submarines before WWII began?
How many American sailors were killed in the Atlantic by German submarines before WWII began?
After you do the research and are able to answer the two questions listed above, which side do you think the USA should have chosen to be on in WWII?

How many American sailors were killed in the Atlantic by Russian submarines before WWII began?
How many American sailors were killed in the Atlantic by German submarines before WWII began?
After you do the research and are able to answer the two questions listed above, which side do you think the USA should have chosen to be on in WWII?

Did you just bring up American dead?

You mean like the 150,000 who died as a result of Roosevelt's agreeing to refuse to accept other than 'unconditional surrender'....
...because that is what Stalin ordered?

Or the 20,000 American soldiers that Roosevelt sacrificed to Stalin's gulags?

5. Those concentration camps of the Cheka, the ones they instructed the Nazis on.....thank goodness they didn't involve American prisoners!

Oh...wait.

They did.

a. On March 26, 1945, Army Chief of Staff George C. Marshall issued the following order: "Censor all stories, delete criticism Russian treatment." This was aimed at those Americans who had been POWs of the Red Army. Note that some 20,000 US soldiers were never returned by the communists.

" By May 15, 1945, the Pentagon believed 25,000 American POWs "liberated" by the Red Army were still being held hostage to Soviet demands that all "Soviet citizens" be returned to Soviet control, "without exception" and by force if necessary, as agreed to at the Yalta Conference in February 1945.

When the U.S. refused to return some military formations composed of Soviet citizens, such as the First Ukrainian SS Division, Stalin retaliated by returning only 4,116 of the hostage American POWs. On June 1, 1945, the United States Government issued documents, signed by General Dwight D. Eisenhower, explaining away the loss of approximately 20,000 POWs remaining under Stalin's control." http://www.nationalalliance.org/wwii/wwii.htm

(1) you have admitted by omission you have no idea what FDR thought

(2) did you change your original OP from the Cheka becoming the SS to training the SS?

(3) thank you for starting to try answer the OP

You have offered nothing that shows that FDR approved any of that. Do you have such material? And are you now saying you don't like Hitler?

1. "(2) did you change your original OP from the Cheka becoming the SS to training the SS?"

Of course not, you lying sack of offal.

I caught you in another lie.

2. "And are you now saying you don't like Hitler??

"Now"????

Another lie from fakey.....
...unless you can find any post of mine where I endorsed same.

I caught you in yet another lie.

I despise all totalitarians.....you included.

Forum List

Back