That Time The Moscow commies ( Soviet) Soldiers Wore Swastikas

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

That Time The Moscow commies ( Soviet) Soldiers Wore Swastikas​

and
Badges worn by the Kalmyk formations of the Bolshevik so called Red Army in 1919.
1710249833834.jpeg

wiki : The left-facing swastika was a favorite sign of the last Muscovite Empress Alexandra Feodorovna. She placed it where she could for happiness, including drawing it in pencil on the walls and windows in the Ipatiev House – where the royal family was executed. There, she also drew a swastika on the wallpaper above the bed where the heir apparently slept.[30]

The Muscovite Provisional Government of 1917 printed a number of new bank notes with right-facing, diagonally rotated swastikas in their centres[31] The banknote design was initially intended for the Mongolian national bank but was re-purposed for Muscovite ruble after the February revolution. During the Bolshevik JIHAD , the Red Army's Kalmyk units wore distinct armbands featuring the swastika with "РСФСР" (Roman:"RSFSR") inscriptions on them.[32][33][34]
I knew that the Swastika originated in ancient Buddhism, but this I didn't know:
7r7et2c4qc761.jpg

I knew that the Swastika originated in ancient Buddhism, but this I didn't know:
1710249728782.png

Forum List

Back