Rudy Democrats Could Make The Difference

I won't need to.... people are ready for a change...you put a guy in office who fucked things up. the people don't trust you guys anymore.

but ...go with the cross dresser as a candidate. that will work, I am sure!

People want change and they go back to the past with the Clintons?

BTW, the love your defense of the $400 billion tax increase - I hope your candidate does as good a job as you have

People want change and they go back to the past with the Clintons?

BTW, the love your defense of the $400 billion tax increase - I hope your candidate does as good a job as you have

I think that tax increase is merelythe sunsetting of the temporary tax cuts put in place by your party....and the biggest burden falls on the rich...where it should fall.

And I have said many times....Hillary is not my choice for the democratic nomination.
You, on the other hand, HAVE thrown your muscular hardcore conservative support behind the guy in the dress!

I think that tax increase is merelythe sunsetting of the temporary tax cuts put in place by your party....and the biggest burden falls on the rich...where it should fall.

And I have said many times....Hillary is not my choice for the democratic nomination.
You, on the other hand, HAVE thrown your muscular hardcore conservative support behind the guy in the dress!

So a 33% rate increase on the lowest wage earners (the people you CLAIM to care about) is OK?

The top 25% already pay 85% of the federal income taxes - how much more do you want them tp pay?

And telling couples on SS their taxes will go up is a sure winner for your party

That should help Hillary win Florida

So a 33% rate increase on the lowest wage earners (the people you CLAIM to care about) is OK?

The top 25% already pay 85% of the federal income taxes - how much more do you want them tp pay?

And telling couples on SS their taxes will go up is a sure winner for your party

That should help Hillary win Florida

your "spin" on the democratic platform is just that....

We will tell the voters a lot about the good things we will do when in office..but the biggest thing to the voters of Florida and everywhere else will be that the republican party that has fucked up this country and this planet so profoundly will finally be out of power.

and did you miss this?

:rofl:

your "spin" on the democratic platform is just that....

We will tell the voters a lot about the good things we will do when in office..but the biggest thing to the voters of Florida and everywhere else will be that the republican party that has fucked up this country and this planet so profoundly will finally be out of power.

and did you miss this?

:rofl:

so now the tax burden of the producers is now "spin"?

and the results of the Dems tax increase is "spin"?

Why are you refusing to admit what the Dems want to do to the US taxpayers?

so now the tax burden of the producers is now "spin"?

and the results of the Dems tax increase is "spin"?

Why are you refusing to admit what the Dems want to do to the US taxpayers?

I am not refusing to admit anything. It is common knowledge that the democrats want to roll back the Bush tax cuts.

find a new story.

and PLEASE tell me how a muscular hardcore conservative like you can support a pro-choice, pro-life, philandering cross dressing moderate like Rudy?

I am not refusing to admit anything. It is common knowledge that the democrats want to roll back the Bush tax cuts.

find a new story.

and PLEASE tell me how a muscular hardcore conservative like you can support a pro-choice, pro-life, philandering cross dressing moderate like Rudy?

So now libs believe tax cuts benfit the rich and screw the working people; but it is compassionate for the libs to take 33% of the working people paycheck in taxes?

So now libs believe tax cuts benfit the rich and screw the working people; but it is compassionate for the libs to take 33% of the working people paycheck in taxes?

democrats believe that the Bush tax cuts gave too big a break to millionaires and want to repeal them. You keep beating this dead horse and it's getting boring. I already said that we are going to repeal Bush's tax cuts. What else you got?

when are you going to tell mehow a muscular hardcore conservative like you can support a pro-choice, pro-life, philandering cross dressing moderate like Rudy?

democrats believe that the Bush tax cuts gave too big a break to millionaires and want to repeal them. You keep beating this dead horse and it's getting boring. I already said that we are going to repeal Bush's tax cuts. What else you got?

when are you going to tell mehow a muscular hardcore conservative like you can support a pro-choice, pro-life, philandering cross dressing moderate like Rudy?

But dems promised they would not raise taxes on the middle class

They voted to repeal ALL the tax cuts

Another broken promise from the party with no spine

But dems promised they would not raise taxes on the middle class

They voted to repeal ALL the tax cuts

Another broken promise from the party with no spine

Bush promised to not "nation build".

what else you got? Are you gonnna get rid of the terrible taste your party has left in America's mouths by bitching about the repeal of Bush's tax cuts?

LOL

Here is a clue: taxes are onerous. no doubt. But everyone would rather see tax dollars spent on new schools than flushed down the shitter in Iraq!

Why does it bother you that the wealthy people get bigger tax breaks?

Bush promised to not "nation build".

what else you got? Are you gonnna get rid of the terrible taste your party has left in America's mouths by bitching about the repeal of Bush's tax cuts?

LOL

Here is a clue: taxes are onerous. no doubt. But everyone would rather see tax dollars spent on new schools than flushed down the shitter in Iraq!

Dems said they would not increase spending, cut pork, work with Republicans, not raise taxes on the middle class, stand up to terrorism, and reduce Congresional perks. So far they are 0 - 6

Libs would rather screw the US taxpayer and take all the money they can from them and increase their social spending

blah blah blah...more rush talking points.... devoid of any intellectual input from you. Why do you avoid Rudy in a thread about Rudy?

Rudy

the thread is about Rudy.

try to focus.

When are you gonna explain how a muscular hardcore conservative like you so willingly abandons real conservatives for Rudy?

Rudy

the thread is about Rudy.

try to focus.

When are you gonna explain how a muscular hardcore conservative like you so willingly abandons real conservatives for Rudy?

and Rudy wants to keep the Bush tax cuts - if not have more tax cuts

While libs want to fuck ALL taxpayers over with higher taxes

It took awhile, but you finally admitted as such

You asked about Rudy - and I answered it

You on the otherhand, want to avoid the facts about the Dems as much as you can

no..I asked you this:

will you answer that please?

no..I asked you this:

will you answer that please?

I have. On the main issues I agree with Rudy

Will Hillary try to duck the tax increase as you are trying to do?

Forum List

Back