Democrats ushered in the era of a lawless society

Nope.
I asked you to list the 30 million in a year to year chart, and you ran.
You ran like a coward.

You have FACTS you say.
Well show us the FACTS on this 30 million.
Snopes says it's 7.2 million (not counting 'got aways') but it's probably much higher as Snopes is not reliable. It's still an invasion, why is the number so important?

Democrats ushered in the era of a lawless society​

Nailed it. :clap2:Resulting in law abiding citizens who pay taxes to stop crime wondering what Dems are doing with all of OUR money. Democrats, for decades known to be soft on crime have blatantly sided with the criminals who prey on law abiding tax paying citizens. It's a crazy screwed up world that's going to backfire on Democrats.

I'll make this prediction, within 5 years Democrats are going to do a 180 about face and get tough on crime. While pretended they are not responsible for crime becoming out of control. Dems will advertise themselves as the savior.

I'll make this prediction, within 5 years Democrats are going to do a 180 about face and get tough on crime. While pretended they are not responsible for crime becoming out of control. Dems will advertise themselves as the savior.
As long as Democrats own the media, they can morph into anything they wish. Remember how they morphed from slavers to 'civil rights' advocates? Don't EVER believe a Democrat.

As long as Democrats own the media, they can morph into anything they wish. Remember how they morphed from slavers to 'civil rights' advocates? Don't EVER believe a Democrat.
Respectfully, I disagree. It's law abiding tax paying Democrats who are now suffering the most with criminals running amok. The only thing a Dem politician fears is a pissed off electorate. Even Obama caved like a cheap lawn chair when California Dems got pissed at him.

I sense that even Democrats are fed up with this lawlessness. Criminals not being prosecuted, immediately set free to prey on citizens within hours of arrest.

One BIG issue is this squatters BS. Don't mess with people's home ownership that shit is going to do serious damage to the Dem party. Dems, the party of squatters who break into your home with Dem politicians supporting the squatter. The tax paying home owner gets completely screwed. 1000% ridiculous abomination that's going to turn people sour on Democrats for generations.

Respectfully, I disagree. It's law abiding tax paying Democrats who are now suffering the most with criminals running amok. The only thing a Dem politician fears is a pissed off electorate. Even Obama caved like a cheap lawn chair when California Dems got pissed at him.

I sense that even Democrats are fed up with this lawlessness. Criminals not being prosecuted, immediately set free to prey on citizens within hours of arrest.

One BIG issue is this squatters BS. Don't mess with people's home ownership that shit is going to do serious damage to the Dem party. Dems, the party of squatters who break into your home with Dem politicians supporting the squatter. The tax paying home owner gets completely screwed. 1000% ridiculous abomination that's going to turn people sour on Democrats for generations.
Democrats have indeed lost control of their party. They went far left. I hope you are correct in your assumption they can take it back.

Democrats have indeed lost control of their party. They went far left. I hope you are correct in your assumption they can take it back.
2010 is when the Democrat party began to circle the drain. The historic loss in 2010, the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years purged the party of moderate Dems. Obama and his push for radical change was at fault. Remaining left wing Democrats are on tape celebrating the purge. They hated the moderates in their party and celebrated getting rid of them.

Today Dems in congress are mostly radical left wingers, a mob of angry intolerant assholes. That's so out of alignment with the American people that it's not going to last. Dems will suffer increasingly humiliating defeats. We'll see if there are any leaders in the Dem party who have the stones to right the ship.

Break it down by year to year.
Obviously you know, so show us the evidence.
Don’t run from the question. Is 22 million people from another nation coming over a border with a visa/green card/etc., an invasion?

Stop being a disingenuous jerk who runs when he knows he’s wrong. Don’t attempt to change the conversation. Is that an invasion? Yes or No?

Don’t run from the question. Is 22 million people from another nation coming over a border with a visa/green card/etc., an invasion?

Stop being a disingenuous jerk who runs when he knows he’s wrong. Don’t attempt to change the conversation. Is that an invasion? Yes or No?
This 30 now 22 million
What is the time period
It’s important to make a point

1). 22 million the last 12 months?
2). 22 million during the Biden term?
3). 22 million the last 7 years?
4). 22 million this century?
5). 22 million over 100 years?

It matters.
What is the time period?

Teabaggers, like their dear leader WHINING about immigrants crossing the US-Mexican border.

BUT, giving the chance to do ANYTHING about it............KILLED the bill, all in lockstep with their dear leader.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...

1712590727179.png

The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...
Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

Trump and his cult, need SOMETHING to WHINE about.

This 30 now 22 million
What is the time period
It’s important to make a point
It’s clearly important for you to run from your own (outrageous) statement.

You can’t dance around this one, princess. 22 million is an invasion by any definition. The fact that you have to duck, dodge, and cover for your party says quite a bit about you.

You know it’s gross. You know it’s immoral. You know it’s illegal. But as a devoted boot-licker of all things Democrat, you can’t bring yourself to admit that this an invasion.

Last edited:
BUT, giving the chance to do ANYTHING about it............KILLED the bill, all in lockstep with their dear leader.
On snowflake…you poor precious thing. No “bill” is required to secure the border. The federal government has full authority to do so anytime they want. Always have. In fact, they are required by law to secure the border.

They use the comical “bill” thing to dupe the low-IQ left such as yourself. The “bill” was actually a blackmail. “Give us trillions in unconstitutional pork, waste, and fraud - plus unconstitutional power - and we’ll secure the border. If you don’t, we won’t”

Isn’t sad how easy it is for them to control you? Good little obedient boot-licker who won’t take 5 minutes to read a bill or understand a policy.

Teabaggers, like their dear leader WHINING about immigrants crossing the US-Mexican border.

Trump praises collapse of bipartisan border deal: 'I think it's ...

View attachment 929080
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › senate › 4459861-tru...
Feb 9, 2024 — Former President Trump praised the demise of the bipartisan border deal Friday, taking credit helping to tank the legislation that took ...

Trump and his cult, need SOMETHING to WHINE about.

The senate bill was a fraud.

Biden ignores existing immigration law. The senate bill was layers of new laws Biden would ignore,

It’s clearly important for you to run from your own (outrageous) statement.

You can’t dance around this one, princess. 22 million is an invasion by any definition. The fact that you have to duck, dodge, and cover for your party says quite a bit about you.

You know it’s gross. You know it’s immoral. You know it’s illegal. But as a devoted boot-licker of all things Democrat, you can’t bring yourself to admit that this an invasion.
Listen dude, you incorrectly stated 30 million.
That's on you.

I want to know the time time your using.
You refuse to answer.
You are attempting to BLAME ALL immigrants on biden, I'm calling bulsshit and simply want you to define your timeline/

30 million
22 million
11 million......

Just state when the count starts.

Forum List

Back